KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » jesuits sunk the titanic?

jesuits sunk the titanic?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

jesuits sunk the titanic?

interesting big grin

http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/chapter5/titanic.html
http://www.titanic-titanic.com/tita...cy_theory.shtml
When we think of events that have transpired in history over the last one hundred to two hundred years, there are certain events that stand out as ones of great horror, great surprise and great sadness. Of the many that come to mind the most devastating have been the destruction of the the World Trade Center in New York City and the sinking of the Titanic.

The greatest tragedies in the last two hundred years can be traced to the Jesuits. We will now show that the Jesuits planned and carried out the sinking of the Titanic, and we will show why they did it.

Since the early 1830’s, America did not have a central bank. The Jesuits desperately wanted another central bank in America so that they would have a bottomless reservoir from which to draw money for their many wars and other hideous schemes around the world.

In 1910, seven men met on Jekyll Island just off the coast of Georgia to establish a central bank, which they called the Federal Reserve Bank. These men were Nelson Aldrich and Frank Vanderlip, both representing the Rockefeller financial empire; Henry Davison, Charles Norton, and Benjamin Strong, representing J.P. Morgan; and Paul Warburg, representing the Rothschild banking dynasty of Europe. We have already seen that the Rothschilds were the banking agents for the papacy’s Jesuits, holding “the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church.”

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Oct 19th, 2008 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 05:00 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I think ice bergs are pretty much nondenominational.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 01:02 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
interesting big grin

http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/chapter5/titanic.html
http://www.titanic-titanic.com/tita...cy_theory.shtml
When we think of events that have transpired in history over the last one hundred to two hundred years, there are certain events that stand out as ones of great horror, great surprise and great sadness. Of the many that come to mind the most devastating have been the destruction of the the World Trade Center in New York City and the sinking of the Titanic.

The greatest tragedies in the last two hundred years can be traced to the Jesuits. We will now show that the Jesuits planned and carried out the sinking of the Titanic, and we will show why they did it.

Since the early 1830’s, America did not have a central bank. The Jesuits desperately wanted another central bank in America so that they would have a bottomless reservoir from which to draw money for their many wars and other hideous schemes around the world.

In 1910, seven men met on Jekyll Island just off the coast of Georgia to establish a central bank, which they called the Federal Reserve Bank. These men were Nelson Aldrich and Frank Vanderlip, both representing the Rockefeller financial empire; Henry Davison, Charles Norton, and Benjamin Strong, representing J.P. Morgan; and Paul Warburg, representing the Rothschild banking dynasty of Europe. We have already seen that the Rothschilds were the banking agents for the papacy’s Jesuits, holding “the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church.”
Powerful stuff.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 03:42 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

So how did they sink the titanic?

Did they get the captian to drive around a bit till he found an iceberg?

Or wasn´t it an ice berg?

Or maybe wasn´t sank, mind you didn´t they find it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:04 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by KharmaDog
I think ice bergs are pretty much nondenominational.

With a name like iceberg, I'm pretty sure they were Jews.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 06:18 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Read an interesting article on one theory that stated that the construction of the titanic was such a massive project that a few corners were cut. One corner being that the riveted some of the hull (particularly the bow) with less than quality rivets that may have rusted a whole lot faster than anyone could have expected causing the ship's hull to be alot weaker than expected.

It was just an interesting theory, unlike the Jesuit theory...which is utter tripe.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 06:22 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've heard this story before.

I didn't think much of it, really. Okay, they were bankers wanting a central bank, the guys that could stop them were on the titanic and thus died, but why go through all that trouble?

What does a ship have to do with banks?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 07:55 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayJohn85

Originally posted by lord xyz
I've heard this story before.

I didn't think much of it, really. Okay, they were bankers wanting a central bank, the guys that could stop them were on the titanic and thus died, but why go through all that trouble?

What does a ship have to do with banks?

Or make it even simplier why didnt they just have them shot or something far more cost effective than sinking a big boat in the middle of no where.

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:11 PM
JayJohn85 is currently offline Click here to Send JayJohn85 a Private Message Find more posts by JayJohn85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote