KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Conspiracies that i believe in

Conspiracies that i believe in
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Conspiracies that i believe in

seeing as many of the conspiracy theorists in the forum have had, shall we say, lively debates with me...and in the spirit of reconciliation, i've decided to show that i am not against conspiracy theories as a rule...i am going to list things i believe have a basis for being considered conspiracies.

Atlantis:

as i've mentioned in another thread, i believe that Atlantis existed in some form and was destroyed by a geological event. given the huge amount of cultural and architectural similarities that exist between cultures on either side of the atlantic (Myans, Aztecs with Egyptians for example) it's not outwith the bounds of possibility that both evolved from a common source...and given that many islands in the atlantic exist along the mid atlantic ridge which is an active tectonic plate and one of the most volcanicly active and geologically unstable parts of the earth...then it's also not outwith the realms of possibility that an island with an relatively advanced culture existed and was destroyed, causing the inhabitants to flee outward in different directions and continuing and evolving slightly differently from a social anthropological POV on both sides of the atlantic

i dont believe, however, that it is like Atlantis as described in some myths...i.e...and under water bubble city

Lockerbie bombing:

I believe that abdel basset al megrahi was not the man responsible for the Lockerbie bombings and instead was a scapegoat that initiated peace deals between the USA and Libya and i Believe that Great Britain was side stepped in this agreement despite many UK citizens being killed on the ground in Lockerbie....this is something i may elaborate on later but some circumstantial evidence fromt the court case as well as other documents exist that point to different culprits and their being implicated would mean difficult political circumstances to occur

UFO's:

I believe that UFO's do exist and that we are not alone in this universe...you only need to read some of the 4000+ pages released this week by the UK ministry of defence (which Bicnarok made a thread on) to see evidence of this....

do i believe the US government has captured aliens in a secret location?....no...i don't...nor do i believe that some modern technologies are derived from alien technology as some people like to argue

so there you have it...3 conspiracies that i...jaden101...alleged "disinfo agent" believe in....

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:21 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The similarities on both sides of the atlantic were because they used to be one continent.

However, that suggests that Aztecs and Ancient Egyptians went as far back as Pangea. How far back do they go, 10,000 BCE?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Oct 21st, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:46 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
The similarities on both sides of the titanic were because they used to be one continent.

i'm sure you'll fix that before you can't edit anymore

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:51 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, I was looking at the jesuits thread before clicking onto this one.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:54 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I'm not sold on the atlantis story. I think that is just what it is...a story. But I am willing to listen to possible explanations as I am a big fan of ancient history.

Don't know enough about the Lockerbie incident, other than it just doesn't seem "right".

I'm in with the UFO's. However, I believe that the more moronic conspiracy theorists pile so much garbage on the subject that they not only muddy the issue, they completely block out any rational discourse on the subject.

- Other conspiracies I don't disbelieve are:
Bush administration tampering with 2 elections. And a few other administrational manipulations and actions.

-That Oswald was not a lone gunmen (put it in your pants Parker, I still thank that you're a nut.)

-that Kentucky Fried Chicken's 11 herbs and spices are indeed chemicals that make us crave that horrible chicken upon a first taste or even smell. Damn that Col. Sanders!

There are conspiracies out there, unfortunately, there are many more paranoid, moronic, lonely, socially maladjusted or just plain stupid people out there that take EVERYTHING as a conspiracy and fill this forum with irrational and moronic (though entertaining) threads and comments.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 12:55 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

when theres a group of people at the top controlling everything, the majority of things that happen in the world revolve around them. not everything of course. but most.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 02:12 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
when theres a group of people at the top controlling everything, the majority of things that happen in the world revolve around them. not everything of course. but most.
These people at the top, so to speak, are not the cause of the problem, they are symptoms.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 04:06 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by lord xyz
These people at the top, so to speak, are not the cause of the problem, they are symptoms.

Thats a good point, so how do we stop this circle of mayhem?

I can´t say I "believe" totally in any conspiracy. I believe there is truth in them but the whole truth is yet to come out.

UFO´s for example, most presume these are ships from other planets. They could be other things, energy life forms which actually live in space, other dimensional beings.

Many ancient texts from the Sumerian scripts decoded by Sitchin, and religious works like the Bible have very interesting information, if you consider them from the point of view of the people from them days it becomes very interesting indeed.

I think there are loads of hints along the way in various areas, in various works and these are the tip of the ice berg.

What I do believe is that the majority of us are kept in the dark in a big way, only now the torch light is begging to show a few areas of the obelisk of truth.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 05:57 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I take a lot of these theories under consideration, I dont invest completly as much as I just listen and"wait to see what happens". The one conspiracy theory I do believe in completly is that feminism was a tool of the goverment to get women out of the house for taxing purposes and to remove"mom/dad"so that the state can become the new parent.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 07:09 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Thats a good point, so how do we stop this circle of mayhem?

I can´t say I "believe" totally in any conspiracy. I believe there is truth in them but the whole truth is yet to come out.

UFO´s for example, most presume these are ships from other planets. They could be other things, energy life forms which actually live in space, other dimensional beings.

Many ancient texts from the Sumerian scripts decoded by Sitchin, and religious works like the Bible have very interesting information, if you consider them from the point of view of the people from them days it becomes very interesting indeed.

I think there are loads of hints along the way in various areas, in various works and these are the tip of the ice berg.

What I do believe is that the majority of us are kept in the dark in a big way, only now the torch light is begging to show a few areas of the obelisk of truth.
Well, one of the obvious solutions is having a truly ethical person at the top.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 09:32 PM
leonheartmm

aliens, maybe. psychics, definately. the indomitable will of humans to conceal/manipulate/control/play god/unlock the mysteries of the universe/ability of human beings to hurt others over trifle personal power, u bet ur ass.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 09:41 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
the indomitable will of humans to unlock the mysteries of the universe

what's wrong with that ambition, in your opinion?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 09:52 PM
JayJohn85

Re: Conspiracies that i believe in

Originally posted by jaden101

UFO's:

I believe that UFO's do exist and that we are not alone in this universe...you only need to read some of the 4000+ pages released this week by the UK ministry of defence (which Bicnarok made a thread on) to see evidence of this....

do i believe the US government has captured aliens in a secret location?....no...i don't...nor do i believe that some modern technologies are derived from alien technology as some people like to argue

so there you have it...3 conspiracies that i...jaden101...alleged "disinfo agent" believe in....

Have to completely agree with you there....its documented fact that NASA and the American military tried out some radical flight designs in the nevada desert, No not UFO's but experimental designs which quite frankly they couldnt get to work. Those designs although experimental where not awe inspiring in there design and hardly what I would call the results of reversed engineered alien technology. In fact its been quite some time since the supposed roswell incident and if anything was discovered you could be rest assured something would have come of it for example better metalurgy on abrams tank, a star wars missile defense long ago etc the list is inexhaustable.

Nope folks the pinnacle of human flight achievements is the stealth fighters and bombers family which where probably mistaken for UFO's during testing as well since they have been around a lot longer than you think and are obsolete as the ruskies got there hands on one in yugoslavia though that exact model was obsolete far longer than that. I would hazard though that some interesting prototypes exist that are superior and have innovations I really could not tell you as I aint an aeronautical expert due to the simple reasoning that the stealth bomber has been publicised knowledge for an awful long time.

But yes in short it would be mighty arrogant and perhaps stupid to suggest the conditions that sprouted life here have not occured elsewhere in the vast space we call the universe. But alas traversing such distances may be impossible but I will not say never because what was known as modern physics years ago probably discounted stuff we can do today and some bloke probably got ridiculed then too.

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:22 PM
JayJohn85 is currently offline Click here to Send JayJohn85 a Private Message Find more posts by JayJohn85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by jaden101
what's wrong with that ambition, in your opinion?

nuthing, but coupled with the other drives i mentioned, its impossible to beleive that to a MUCH greater extant than we let ourselves beleiver{or want to beleive}, we are lied to by those around us, more by people{and organisations} with power then people without it. as they say, knowledge is power.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:30 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

nuthing, but coupled with the other drives i mentioned, its impossible to beleive that to a MUCH greater extant than we let ourselves beleiver{or want to beleive}, we are lied to by those around us, more by people{and organisations} with power then people without it. as they say, knowledge is power.

believe me...there's a much higher chance of the ones you love lieing to you and that having a bigger effect on you than any corporation lieing to you could

and no...knowledge isn't power...action is power

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:35 PM
leonheartmm

the ones closest to us affect us the most by what they do. but the extant of subterfuge is never too great on a personal level {usually, because average individuals have limits to the amount of things at their disposal to begin with, you cant hide what isnt there}, even if it hurts us the most or matters the most.

also, the great power of hiding in large scale organisations and powerful people lies in the fact that they affect a much larger number of people, subtly, but it adds up. and it ends up affecting the lives of individuals many a time {you need look no further than relegion, considering the fact that much of the world is run by relegious people, oftem deply devout in the creepiness that is organised relegion}.

also, your point wudnt exist in lesser developed places like africa, where, due to the desperation and pain brought on by exploitation by powerful people/governments/organisations, basic human values are lost to large scale ware/survival/hunger/psychological illness, all of whom are perpetrated, not by significant others or individuals close to you, but large organisations and powerful people completely alien to you.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:50 PM
leonheartmm

yes actions are TECHNICALLY power, but unless you know which way to DIRECT this power {which comes from knowledge}, its can be used indiscriminately, and that leads to chaos, more often than not. so more accurately, the knowledge to CONTROL ACTIONS {your own and of others} is power.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:52 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

the ones closest to us affect us the most by what they do. but the extant of subterfuge is never too great on a personal level {usually, because average individuals have limits to the amount of things at their disposal to begin with, you cant hide what isnt there}, even if it hurts us the most or matters the most.

also, the great power of hiding in large scale organisations and powerful people lies in the fact that they affect a much larger number of people, subtly, but it adds up. and it ends up affecting the lives of individuals many a time {you need look no further than relegion, considering the fact that much of the world is run by relegious people, oftem deply devout in the creepiness that is organised relegion}.

also, your point wudnt exist in lesser developed places like africa, where, due to the desperation and pain brought on by exploitation by powerful people/governments/organisations, basic human values are lost to large scale ware/survival/hunger/psychological illness, all of whom are perpetrated, not by significant others or individuals close to you, but large organisations and powerful people completely alien to you.

your generalisations aren't applicable though...you're essentially suggesting that every government or organisation in the world is someone trying to pull the wool over people's eyes and that's simply not the case

not to mention that governments and organisations are made up of individuals...a corporation in itself has no power...it was no idea of right and wrong...altruism or egotism...only people do

and your point about Africa is bordering on the racist...I've been to several countries in Africa...and for the most part the people i've met don't have the concerns you mention although obviously there are exceptions like Zimbabwe

but wherever you go...human nature is human nature...the people who shit on you the most are your friends and family...

seriously consider this though...although you don't give your location so i have no idea where you're from but the majority of the people on this board are from either the US or the UK ...so i'll go with what i know

how has things your government done actually affected your daily life?

take for instance, in the UK, since 9-11...there has been huge talk of removal of civil liberties...yet, on a personal level, i've never been affected by any of the raft of measures that the government has brought in since...with 1 exception...when i travel abroad i need to check in 2 hours earlier for my flight.

perhaps that it can be argued that the government covertly watches and compiles files on me (or anyone)...but again...even if they did/are...it hasn't affected my life one single iota

in my job, the upper management continually think up new ways to streamline and simplify the work of people like me...but in the end it hasn't effected the way i work or the hours i work...the same was in my old job (which i did for 11 years)...

you can levvy arguements at companies such as supermarkets squeezing money out of farmers by paying them very little for their goods...truth is...i've never met a poor farmer in my life...most i have met drive around on £80,000 range rovers...something i'll most likely never be able to afford in my life

also...how do you account for charity organisations?...they are still organisations...and thus by your logic must be corrupt and lieing to the people...but clearly they're doing the opposite

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:10 PM
leonheartmm

every governmenet, most organisations. are either tryingto survive in a controlling enviornment, or controlling or both.

individuals with a collective purpose/ideology and most importantly, directed actions

by africa, i mean the struggling africa, not the few decent minority countries

i gather you havent had good experiences with friends and family. dont worry, neither have i, but i dont use that to generalise. friends and family can be and very often are good to people.

im from pakistan, so ur off the mark, lol

9-11 affects the way this country{the one i live in} is run more than the way america runs itself. among the casualties of this illegal charade of a war, the civil liberties of the americans are the smallest of victims, you shud know that.

so having your privacy invaded and your individual rights trampled doesnt bother you? also, it HAS infact affected many people, the fact that u rent one of them is based more on coincidence than any great action on ur part or the government.

perhaps they rent doing a good job of it, or perhaps its damage control for other increased demands.

ur wrong here, most farmers are much poorer than that. dont let ur personal experiences bias you.

you wud be surprised as to how many charity organisations are lying to people and have other motives {relegious change, keeping up the LOOKS of companies doing other partially covert negetively socially/enviornmentall affecting stuff, money lundering etc}. but im not saying all of them have ulterior motives. but then again, the amount of resources going into charity are lilliputian compared to the amount going into taking advantage of the world.

do not how much of what you say is determined by your own personal experiences by what uve seen in apparently rather well off part of britian or america. there is a whole world out there, and that is what suffers more as a result of the actions of people in power. heck, come to pakista or india sumtimes. id give you a million bucks if you can show me ONE farmer who even own a car from the last 2 decades. {and im serious about this claim, just in case u thought i was exagerating}. america doesnt feal the direct consequences of the ACTIONS of the supposed conspiraters{seeing as it is one itself, as an organisation}. thats because it works to economically/politically/militarily/ideologically benefit , ITSELF through many of these conspiracies while stealing from the wrest of the world. the main conspiracies who wud AFFECT "your" world wud be concerned with public OPPINION and not with STEALING. that is where 9-11 comes in, that is where subtle and not so subtle manipulation of practically alllarge and small stream media is concerned, that is where filterning out news is concerned, that is where the elections are concerned, that is where school curriculum is concerned, that is where manipulation of public perception and fear is concerned.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 12:02 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually i couldn't have a more supportive family...and some great friends...but i know that the things which have affected me the most (and i can speak for everyone i know as well) are perpetrated by people they know

i obviously cant speak from your perspective and your part of the world...and i'm not sure the media in the UK gives an entirely accurate portrayal of life there...so i'll refrain from speaking on that anymore

you're misreading me completely...i'm not having my rights trampled on and my privacy invaded...i can do everything now that i could do before the government allegedly started to destroy civil liberties...it's a myth...at least from my own experience and the experience of the people i know...and i'm not suggesting that's because of any action or decision on my part...i just live my life...nothing has changed other than those things i chose to change...i.e...got myself an education and a better job...

your presumption of my being well off...or at least living in a well off part of Britain is wrong also...i live in Dundee...have done for most of my life..is the 2nd most deprived city in Scotland, behind Glasgow..which is the most deprived city in the UK...people around me have be blighted by violence, drug abuse and poverty since i was very young...the change in that has been because of my actions...not those of any government or organisation

your allegations of charities being corrupt in the majority are more that of irrational fear and paranoia than anything else...apologies if this offends...but that's how i see it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 12:25 AM