KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Has the government finally silenced the KMC conspiracy theorists?

Has the government finally silenced the KMC conspiracy theorists?
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has the government finally silenced the KMC conspiracy theorists?

where have they all gone?...it's a conspiracy i tell thee

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 11:13 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Maybe the aliens took them away from this evil world.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 05:55 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Yes this board has been quiet.

Maybe they grew up?

I just realized that the two previous posters live in scotland, and that I (the third poster) am a Canadian with Scottish Parents on either side....

there's a conspiracy in there somewhere!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 12:15 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Yes this board has been quiet.

Maybe they grew up?

I just realized that the two previous posters live in scotland, and that I (the third poster) am a Canadian with Scottish Parents on either side....

there's a conspiracy in there somewhere!

well...we're all either Scottish or decended from Scots and the freemasons started in Scotland...so we must all be freemasons...that must be it

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 12:54 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Probably due to the lack of serious replies and input, after all this is Killer Movies Forum. Theres others which deal only with conspiracies (for example Abovetopsecret) with so called "experts" who consider various possibilities, instead of "ha ha lets have a laugh in the conspiracy forum" which appears to be what happens here most the time.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 07:06 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Probably due to the lack of serious replies and input, after all this is Killer Movies Forum. Theres others which deal only with conspiracies (for example Abovetopsecret) with so called "experts" who consider various possibilities, instead of "ha ha lets have a laugh in the conspiracy forum" which appears to be what happens here most the time.

i had a small browse of the forum..besides being stupidly designed...it also has gems like this

quote:
Sept. 11th WAS planned over 25-30 yrs ago. I learnt about it when I was 15, I am now 43. Here is information I can offer you. You must research my info to truly believe. Of course it starts with mind control slaves. Some given the SPIN programming. Most victims of this programming hold classified documents in the form of doodles.
I am a first born daughter of a bloodliner family. I was adopted out at the age of 18 mths. I was three (3) when I was assigned a shadow. My natural father a teen-age delinquent with the Montreal Ville Marie Services as his network. I was adopted through the same. He then was a Outlaw biker and now a Knights Templar. As a teen-ager I recall memories of sex parties, lots of drugs, being locked in a box and playing war games! Much time spent in a Laval biker hangout with notable bikers. Also evenings watching the "boys" playing the board game "Risk" while I doodled a black felt tip marker drawing on a white paper. I never could toss it out. In the last year I've become enlightened as to who and what I am. I drew my attention to this doodle. It contains cryptics and illustrations. Two tall buildings sided by a third smaller one. Two planes flying towards them. Musical notes that are called "nine" with 11 slashes under it. It includes also "Cybourg Race" -"Batman" "Test Tube Babies" the symbol for "Kato" "White Rabbit" "Navy" "USAF" "Rainbows" Army Tanks - Fish - China - Many sexual indications. and tons of numbers and codes. I also have other doodles that I was given by a G-Unit! I am fearful to publish these doodles as they obviously contain some really scarey sh-t!. The numbers in my birthdate equate to "911" I now experience theatrics, my ID taken. And so much more its freaky. Is there anyone out there with advice for me? I have a scar on the top of my skull, one at the base of where the back of my skull and neck meet and a messed up ear! I have experienced tons of deja vu, astral projection, precognition and I can look at someone and instantly know their true character. I cant be lied to and I am not able to speak anything except the truth concerning this matter. Since all my life I knew I was adopted as well I knew that I have "Blue Blood" and that I am a "Royal Scot". Growing up I always wished to be a mason and to realize my true heritage. I am getting closer. I was born a mason, neither black or white - but a voice for the good and bad in both.
The 911 thing was not conducted by the states alone. It is a war game that was planned along with 12 others. A test for the President, he failed to see the signs. THe U.S didn't do it to themselves, it was a United plan that only concluded that the wrong man was elected leader as he wasnt able to stop it in action. He FAILED! He's a LOSER! THis only proved to the real leaders that the president's bloodline wasnt strong enough for him to be the true Manchurian Canidate! 75% of all mind slaves are female. Giving reason to believe that the most intellegent minds are not in any person of male gender. In my mind this would mean that the best man for the job is a woman! Oh ya back to my doodle - is there a Gov. dept that would possibly be interested in it? It freaks me out! Its for sale ....for a small fee! The doodle is for sale not the names of anyone I was invloved with!

the part that gives the true intention "IT'S FOR SALE....FOR A SMALL FEE"

hahaha...they're just as bad on that forum as everywhere else

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 08:04 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

I'm Scottish TOOOOOOOO!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 08:18 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bicnarok

good answer.Ive stated MANY times I post at other message boards as well about conspiracys and i seldom venture here anymore because of the lack of quality posters that venture here in the conspiracy section.Thats why I spend most my time there at those other message boards these days especially since one of the few bright posters Katsu that used to post here quite often, said he wont be posting here anymore.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 29th, 2008 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:26 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

which boards?...if you don't mind my asking...you've mentioned them a few times

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:28 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
i seldom venture here anymore because of the lack of quality posters that venture here in the conspiracy section.
Like yours! HAHA.

Sorry. (I'm apoligising to the people who had to read that and thought I was being a douche.)

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 10:26 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

"lack of quality posters" reads "lack of people who agree with me and wont tear my arguments to shreds...i just want to be left with a group of like minded people so we can all fellate each other in our own little bubble"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 10:43 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

The lack of quality posters thing doesn't wash.

If you want mindless social broccoli to sit around and hug your nuts at everything you say, then go to a board that is tailor suited to your need.

Because some smart folks intelligently shoot down poorly thought out theories, while peppering in some humour, makes you insecure, that is why alot of people don't post much in here anymore.

A few of the more guilty wing nuts should take the responsibility of having reaped what they sowed. I used to intelligently counter arguments made by Deano and parker. I'd post sources and often expose their sources and information as sketchy at best, outright wrong at worst.

I even had one poster admit that his sources were faulty, only to repost that same source months later when it was thought that I no longer frequented this forum.

Basically, what I'm saying, is that the people who wanted this forum most, made it a laughing stock. So deal with what you created and stop blaming everyone else.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:19 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Mr Parker
good answer.Ive stated MANY times I post at other message boards as well about conspiracys and i seldom venture here anymore because of the lack of quality posters that venture here in the conspiracy section.Thats why I spend most my time there at those other message boards these days especially since one of the few bright posters Katsu that used to post here quite often, said he wont be posting here anymore.

There's a bit of abuse too if we're honest. (of the theorists I mean) However, I think by lack of quality you are actually meaning the posters here aren't as patient with your ideas as you may like them to be?

Originally posted by lord xyz
Like yours! HAHA.

Sorry. (I'm apoligising to the people who had to read that and thought I was being a douche.)

Everyone in the world hates you...bar me. wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:38 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I think there are many quality posters in this forum.

Parker, people laugh at your posts because you are an extremist. We are all here because we believe in one conspiracy or another, you just choose to ramble about wild, unbelievable ones.

the first rule of making any kind of arguement or case for something: Extoridanary claims require extraordinary evidence. You make all kinds of claims and have yet to ever post any evidence. You say things like, "look at this website" or , "read this book". You're the one making the positive assertion, you do those things and come back to us with this extraordinary evidence. You can't make a claim that you believe and others don't and say, "now go look for something that supports my claim....the one you don't believe".

most rational/intelligent people participating in a debate of any sort would gladly do so as it furthers their assertion. Not only do you not, you ignore facts entered against your assertions.

in summation, you are an embarrassment to conspiracy theorists. Most people who believe in a conspiracy would not want you arguing their side. you're one of the wack-job extremists on the fringe. the less time you spend in this forum, the better for the rest of us.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 08:14 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil Dead

Parker, people laugh at your posts because you are an extremist. We are all here because we believe in one conspiracy or another, you just choose to ramble about wild, unbelievable ones.

the first rule of making any kind of arguement or case for something: Extoridanary claims require extraordinary evidence. You make all kinds of claims and have yet to ever post any evidence. You say things like, "look at this website" or , "read this book". You're the one making the positive assertion, you do those things and come back to us with this extraordinary evidence. You can't make a claim that you believe and others don't and say, "now go look for something that supports my claim....the one you don't believe".

most rational/intelligent people participating in a debate of any sort would gladly do so as it furthers their assertion. Not only do you not, you ignore facts entered against your assertions.

in summation, you are an embarrassment to conspiracy theorists. Most people who believe in a conspiracy would not want you arguing their side. you're one of the wack-job extremists on the fringe. the less time you spend in this forum, the better for the rest of us.

lol, well done mate...you know im also using this as a framework to describe feminism and sexual liberation.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:38 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by KharmaDog

A few of the more guilty wing nuts should take the responsibility of having reaped what they sowed. I used to intelligently counter arguments made by Deano and parker. I'd post sources and often expose their sources and information as sketchy at best, outright wrong at worst.

i know you belive that to be true. but it just isnt

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 05:07 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:03 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Evil Dead

Now this post is far more moronic than your last one which i never thought you would top.AGAIN you proved you have no interest in the truth about 9/11 or the kennedy assassination on that 9/11 thread.we both know you didnt even bother to look at that link i referred you to that exposed the 9/11 coverup and you didnt look at any of those videos either.thats something you 9/11 coincidence theorists NEVER do,we both know that.

No YOUR the one that ignore facts,we both know that as well.anytime me and Deano have referred you to a book to read that explains it all about 9/11,you guys have NEVER taken the time to do so,chicken.I ALWAYS read a book that someone refers me to in a debate when they refer me to one.just because you didnt want to look at those books that are evidence that proves it all or look at any videos i have referred you to kid doesnt mean i havent posted evidence. laughing your a riot.I waited forever for you to address my points on the kennedy assassination on that 9/11 thread since YOU brought that topic up over there,You NEVER bothered to address most of the many points I brought up there as we BOTH know.CHICKEN,only like one or two. roll eyes (sarcastic) looks like i have to keep jogging your memory as well that your last post in our debate we had,you said that people who dont accept the official version dont have an education which AGAIN is so retarded its laughable since you got people in high ranking power of the military,scholars and all kinds of people in life with hihg levels of education who dont accept the official version. laughing
I post mainly at those other sites these days because most the people there who dont agree with me about 9/11 arent anywhere near as childish as they are here.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 30th, 2008 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano
i know you belive that to be true. but it just isnt

exactly.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:49 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
"lack of quality posters" reads "lack of people who agree with me and wont tear my arguments to shreds...i just want to be left with a group of like minded people so we can all fellate each other in our own little bubble"
Wait, Mr Parker owns a radio show in Texas?

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
There's a bit of abuse too if we're honest. (of the theorists I mean) However, I think by lack of quality you are actually meaning the posters here aren't as patient with your ideas as you may like them to be?

Everyone in the world hates you...bar me. wink
Aww, you're sweet.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:50 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote