KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » UFO files to be released under Obama

UFO files to be released under Obama
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

UFO files to be released under Obama

UFO files to be released under Obama Open Government Memoranda.

Not going to paste the whole story here, Ill just add a link.

Whats worrying is that files which may jeopardize national security may not be released, which could be a wall to stop juicy documents being released.

Link

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 07:33 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Hmmm maybe Obama isnt as corrupt as i thought he was.Hopefully in the coming months he will call for a new investigation into 9/11 as well with a real independent investigation.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 07:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think he's corrupt at all. That's just a conspiracy assumption. Meanwhile, I don't think he will investigate 9/11.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 12:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

It remains to be seen or not if he is corrupt.He has only been in office a few days so its too early to tell.Dont have much faith in him though cause the only president since kennedy who wasnt an evil and corrupt man was Carter.If he doesnt call for a new investigation into it in the next couple years then well,he's corrupt.I really hope though that he turns out to be another kennedy though,someone for the people instead of big business and big government.

Thats a big thing to do though cause if you do good things for the people,then they get rid of you like they did Kennedy and I guess I cant blame him for not re opening a new investigation into it cause he's going to want to stay alive and I cant blame him for that I guess.I know this belongs on the 9/11 thread but since nobody has a real interest in this thread obviously-it was pretty much dying,thought I would go ahead and mention that there are over 500 engineers that have said that now that Bush and Cheney are out of office,they plan to go before congress to demand them to reopen a new 9/11 investigation and that Bush and Cheney be prosecuted for their crimes.of course you wont hear any of this covered by the corporate controlled media.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 31st, 2009 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 07:03 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

How does not calling for a new investigation into something that is primarily seen as an attack on America by terrorists mean he is corrupt? I think that would just mean he isn't a conspiracy theorist himself.

I think the reason that the media does not cover something like that is because they are worried they will sound as if they are supporting conspiracy theory and lose readers. Especially small-time newspapers, who cannot afford to lose readers. If it is true that the investigation is being pressed for and Obama agrees to do something like that, then it will show up and get media coverage.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 03:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I was gonna goto bed cause I drunk but this made me laugh..carter no but otherwise I go with parker..sorry boss rex dude..but obama is just as mixed in with the council of foreign affairs as any of em would have been...we are still headed towards a one world economy...howdy ho world neighbors!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:04 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I was gonna goto bed cause I drunk but this made me laugh..carter no but otherwise I go with parker..sorry boss rex dude..but obama is just as mixed in with the council of foreign affairs as any of em would have been...we are still headed towards a one world economy...howdy ho world neighbors!

Right on Jack.what a lot of people don't get is that this recession is all by design.Bush,Clinton,McCain,Obama their all in on it.The only reason they got Carter in there-"who in the beginning,wanted to do the right thing like Kennedy as well" was because they were coming off the Watergate scandal and Americans had lost faith in their elected officials and government institutions because of that.

So they needed someone who wasn't corrupt to be in office.After Ford pardoned Dick Nixon america lost faith in their elected officials.Carter fit the bill.He was a southern baptist,a former navel officer.So they got Carter in.What people don't understand is when we get into a recession or something its all by design.They blame the president for it but he is just a puppet for the elite.People blamed Carter for the inflation rise during his years and thought of him as a bad president over the years but the elite made that happen cause Carter in the beginning wanted to do good things for the people like Kennedy so they made him look bad.

Carter like Kennedy also wanted to get rid of the CIA when he was in office and in his final year he was making plans to do that but he didn't have enough time to accomplish that since he only served one term.If he had been reelected,the CIA would have assassinated him as well.But since he was set up to look bad in the October Surprise,they didnt have to worry about Carter anymore since he was out after his first term.Just another example of another good president who tried to do the right who didnt get to serve in office very long.Cant have a good president get reelected.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 10th, 2009 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 05:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Jack Daniels

I would hope that Obama is interested in keeping up foreign affairs... seeing as that is what people do these days. I don't think it is going anywhere that you're thinking.

And I'm not even responding to Parker. That post doesn't even make sense or connect to what I just said.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 01:46 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

carter ehhh...he might have been better if monica blew him..lol..sorry bad humor...but parker is right they are all in on it..just play different roles..bush and his dad the worst of late...but we will have a quick bounce back I hope thru obama ...they get privileged for certain things..the truth was with bill and now obama we might get a little of it(the truth) if they dont take the whip to him..lol..as far as a one world economy yes boss dude...we ARE headed that way...its not even a big secret....but we must just sit back and see I myself am on unemployment checks & foodstamps even! and now government assisted phone service via I can now afford to sit here and annoy everyone..lol.. oh and not to mention a stimulus check and energy asssistance because Im laid off of work...tis a plan...I just hope we get free internet so we can converse on all this bs later..lol...honestly I have never EVER b4 been on unemployment but its bad right now..so I took it..and every other thing they are giving I use to pay cash for when I was working...after my kid turns 18 then I can join the bs..till then whatever they say..Im weak have a chic spank me fer it..haha

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:26 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah Jack we really are headed that way.Like you said its no big secret.sorry to hear about how things arent going very well for you these days with umemployment and needing food stamps and all jack. sad you have my sympathys. btw check your pm jack.I got something that I think can you out with your cash problems.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 13th, 2009 at 04:26 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 04:16 PM
shane8874
WiseOne

Why does everyone think obama is going to do everything they want he's not. he is just like anyother demacrate exept he is kinda black!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 07:00 AM
shane8874 is currently offline Click here to Send shane8874 a Private Message Find more posts by shane8874 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah Jack we really are headed that way.Like you said its no big secret.sorry to hear about how things arent going very well for you these days with umemployment and needing food stamps and all jack. sad you have my sympathys. btw check your pm jack.I got something that I think can you out with your cash problems.

I am looking into something else a little closer to home err hard to explain but...luckily I have a neighbor with the farming equipment to help me accomplish what I need to do...but pass that around sounds good dude...land taxes are the only thing they can hit me with as I dont see britain trying to lay claims on my land anytime soon..lol..hahahaha...almost looks like they could though...errr..but they have bigger problems than this U.S. investment

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 10:24 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by shane8874
Why does everyone think obama is going to do everything they want he's not. he is just like anyother demacrate exept he is kinda black!

yeah all those fools in chicago going crazy over him being elected are in for a rude awkening.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:55 PM
Deano

http://www.ufodigest.com/schneider5.html

wonder if he will release this information. good ol obama.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 05:02 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

HAHAHAHA entertaining link...pee on an alien and you kill em....thats funny!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 11:17 AM