KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Amero Has Already Been Created? The End Of America As We Have Known It?

The Amero Has Already Been Created? The End Of America As We Have Known It?
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Amero Has Already Been Created? The End Of America As We Have Known It?

Here is a VERY good video on the coming collapse of the US dollar and the plan to introduce the Amero as currency for the United States of America. Or in other words, the plan to destroy America as we have loved it and to create a North American Union in it's place, as a part in the bigger process of creating a One World Corrupt Government Dictatorship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKkj-eOFeWI

Here is what Wikipedia currently says about the Amero:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_..._currency_union

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 09:42 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just like this video because it shows a clearer picture of the Amero. I don't really care for the part about the "cold fusion". I don't even know why that part was put in the video. But focus on the Amero, it looks like the same exact coin from the other video I posted before this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTrB...feature=related

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 10:31 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Single currencies aren't always a bad thing. I personally was opposed to the euro because i didn't believe there was a need for it but it's evident now that in a global recession such as the current one, the pound sterling is suffering more because it doesn't have as large a reserve propping it up like the euro and the dollar do in terms of their respective federal reserves.

I just hope people don't oppose it out of blind patriotism. To be honest though, i really don't see what the US would get out of having a north American single currency. Obviouly Canada's and Mexico's economies would be strengthened but the US's wouldn't. The only benefit is that there might not be the incentive for so many Mexican illegal immigrants to come to the US.

Your paranoia is a bit silly though. The euro didn't herald the collapse of sovereign nations in Europe nor would it in North America.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Last edited by jaden101 on Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 11:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't seem to understand Jaden. The collapse is already HERE. This is the bullshit solution they will try to cram down our throats.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:44 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You don't seem to understand Jaden. The collapse is already HERE.

quote:
in a global recession such as the current one,

Obviously i do understand.

What's your rational arguments against it?...economically speaking rather than blind paranoia and patriotism?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 11:31 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

what would that do to american citizens current debts?

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 12:24 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Deano has made a couple of these threads in the past before so its pretty well known here at this site at least for the posters that post in this section that its here on us now,

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 10:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
its here on us now,

So the Amero has replaced the Dollar in the US?...I must've missed that on the news.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 12:46 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

not here but I still want opinions of what us (american u.s. citizens)... debt would become etc...it would have to affect what we owe

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 06:46 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Closed for plagiarism, and an official warning to NuclearWinter for plagiarizing. It is against KMC policy to plagiarize the works of others, and that includes other websites. Don't do it again.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 07:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote