KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Captain Rex Plagerized My Balls

Captain Rex Plagerized My Balls
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Rex Plagerized My Balls

Jk. =)~

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 09:04 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

dude I was just about to send a request to captain to cut u some slack...I enjoy your posts but dude the mods are the bosses you are the one that got me checking the conspiracy forums every day..u and deano and most entertaining jaden coming up with good counter posts..lol..its better than cable tv! jus google "how not to plagiarize" there are tricks...I hate to see u banned cause you provide so much reading and info for us! I know I push getting banned limits too...not being a hypocrite jus you got public official warning...thats when tuck tail dude....lol...all hail king rex..captain rex I mean?....slack?

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 09:41 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bless your little heart there Daniels. Glad you like my stuff. =)

As far as Rex is concerned, he can take a hike. The guy seems to have a Control Complex. Shuts down threads and probably gets off to it at night before he goes to sleep.

I will continue to post as long as I have an account here. Captain Rex or not.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 09:45 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

we have gathered and thus a conspiracy against captain rex ..lol boss dude its the booze man it happens to me too

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 10:01 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You're quite mistaken, NuclearWinter. Closing threads doesn't do anything for me. However, creating a thread to directly insult me is not the route to go and you just earned yourself a third warning. The next one will be a temporary ban. In the future, if you feel I have wronged you, send me a Private Message.

You have plagiarized before, so do not even try to tell me that I'm wrong.

Closed.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 08:07 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote