KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Cameras in Digital Convert Boxes!

Cameras in Digital Convert Boxes!
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Cameras in Digital Convert Boxes!

Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box.
A popular video circulating on You Tube shows the discovery of a spy camera and a microphone hidden inside a digital TV converter box.

Theres also a video trying to debunk it, but its so dark you canīt see anything.

As far as I know these things are receivers and canīt transmit, without other electronic parts.

Any electronic experts on here?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 12:29 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:07 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Glad that myths been cleared up then, I thought it was unlikely but you never knowsmile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 07:18 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Would have convinced more people if he opened the box in the video.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 01:18 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

dont think they would use the boxes as many tv's can convert..wait unless all new televisions have cams too....ahhhhh! who cares..I would moon my converter box once a day...or I would put a full jack daniels bottle right in front of the camera/box and have a recorder device right beside set on low that says f*** you constantly..Ill just keep a charger hooked up to it..hehe...they want to see me then they can see through my eyes jack daniels style damn it!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Feb 22nd, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 10:48 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
dont think they would use the boxes as many tv's can convert..wait unless all new televisions have cams too....ahhhhh! who cares..I would moon my converter box once a day

Do it anyway...even if there isn't a camera...just for the fun of it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 10:50 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

wonder how messed up that would look though a bottle of whiskey..lol..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 10:56 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends where you've put the bottle.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 10:59 AM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Quite an interesting idea, maybe some modern artist will steal your idea and make a "moon through a whisky bottle" work.smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 11:29 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Originally posted by jaden101
Depends where you've put the bottle.

other than in front of the converter not sure how to respond to that one without setting myself up for something bad..lol...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 11:38 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something bad?...Definitely...I've seen 1 guy 1 cup

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 12:01 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

ya know Im just gonna throw my converter box out the damn door and hook back up dish network..lol

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 12:10 PM
Deano

that video has been proven hoax by alex jones of all people

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 09:58 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The second reply showed it was a fakesmile

too lazy to read all replies eh.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 08:12 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

what about safelink cell phones? A new thread perhaps..lol..I and now my wife are living off unemployment checks...free healthcare for our family...yea woohoo etc..(sounds nice but sux not having a job at least at my age..maybe younger I would have enjoyed it) I saw an ad on tv anyone getting assistance or making little or no money get this free cell phone with free minutes that carry over government funded...whats up with that????
to be honest when we got approved I laughed said the conspiracy forum at kmc could eat this up...but then I thought maybe just an idea I have not checked into..if I owned a cell phone company like tracfone and the government was giving away $ I would jump and set a deal to use the $ to "help" citizens by giving them government controlled communication devices...do these new phones have gps etc..whats up???hehe just drunken thoughts but tis true if your down and out you get a free phone with minutes that carry over 4ever

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 06:26 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Deano
that video has been proven hoax by alex jones of all people

If anything that proves he's in on it.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 09:15 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

mmm nah not really

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 10:32 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote