KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » codex alimentarius = silent global killer?

codex alimentarius = silent global killer?
Started by: majoraj

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
majoraj

codex alimentarius = silent global killer?

i was suprised to find that the all seeing eye pyramid is on the new £20 note as well as the old £50- btw theres were a few conspiracies people have not yet raised like "CODEX alimentarius" please look it up people just so u can see wat im talking about because this "CODEX alimentarius" is either a sick joke although from wat i have researched it seems pretty convincing, please just look up "CODEX alimentarius" on youtube, google etc, most appreciated thanks wink

btw this particular codex is supposidly on the health agency standards authority, and long story short, it seems quite a serious matter to dismiss so i will completly appreciate your verdic on this subject thanks!

P.s just copy CODEX alimentarius to save the confusion of mispelling and tell me wat you think about this so called food regulation law...

a significant reason for me asking for your opinion is to see wat u lot make of this and whether you think its as serious as people make out cheers!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 09:55 PM
majoraj is currently offline Click here to Send majoraj a Private Message Find more posts by majoraj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majoraj

btw ill try posting links but last time i did it didnt let me cos i was new etc so....

youtube.com/watch?v=99IcZ1TtD_E&feature=related

this top link is a new vid i found with this guy (dr) who seems to know his stuff and even though i was going to post his hour and a bit lecture, this is the next best thing i myself am going to wacth it now, real or not one thing for sure is i need other peoples verdicts on this matter THANKS (the bottom links are just optional and more on google) jus wacth top link THANKS

codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

youtube.com/watch?v=O2D4-noTiCg

this IAN crane guy sure got me curious tho be warned his video is long (despite making sense)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 10:14 PM
majoraj is currently offline Click here to Send majoraj a Private Message Find more posts by majoraj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majoraj

okay im just half way thru this vid and i think its the best thing (and most informative) to watch and its jus a few mins as apposed to others so jus use this link and the WB asap thanks

P.S please understand i just need reasurance and peace of mind and more verdicts to know wether or not it is as bad as it sound... hopefully youll c y im curious !

youtube.com/watch?v=99IcZ1TtD_E&feature=related

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 10:23 PM
majoraj

uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApgsvRBXP1s90WmLrGSB2PtJBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090107101744AA0vpGS

this answer is to show you as to why myself and others share conern for this issue! and why this LAW could possibly be a bigger deal then people anticipate!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 10:55 PM
majoraj

codex alimentarius

please key in and do some reseach on this law i have posted in other areas to get other people verdicts on this and the spotential seriousness of this subject/issue

youtube.com/watch?v=ClglNjry02A

you need to watch this one !

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:08 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I get the impression you want folk to look up "codex alimentarius"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 03:14 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majoraj

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I get the impression you want folk to look up "codex alimentarius"

that is correct

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 03:35 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Its an interesting subject to say the least.

Watched this video series lecture.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 11:08 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majoraj

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Its an interesting subject to say the least.

Watched this video series lecture.

glad to see some intererest (and maybe concern etc?) thanks wink

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:54 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Concern? this is just the tip of the icebergsmile

Not to worry though certian individuals are working against this.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 09:26 AM