KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Coming Of Nibiru And Catastrophy

The Coming Of Nibiru And Catastrophy
Started by: edisonik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edisonik

The Coming Of Nibiru And Catastrophy

The Human Race must be prepared for the coming of the 10th Planet Nibiru , we only have 3 years left. The people of the World must brace themselves for the biggest shellshock since the history of mankind.

This 10th planet is almost here and when it crosses Earth Billions will perish because of the Magnetic Pole shift that will occur. Your Governments have kept this devasting truth away from the public.

Enjoy your live now!!, Live each day as if it were your last for the Ancient Phrophecy will be fullfilled , the Giants are coming 30 footers with the taste for human flesh. You must prepare , store up food & supplies, and defend your very lives for you will be left out in the cold.

I repeat Nibiru is coming and in 2012 Kukulkhan will Arrive ( Kukulkhan the Destroyer) is on his way. Billions have not been warned. This is not a drill. You don't have to believe me but at least prepare for when Nibiru arrive the Earth will remain in darkness for many months, food supplies will diminish , billions will go hungry.

The Government Knows this , that why FEMA DETENTION CAMPS ARE PREPARING FOR THE COMING OF THIS HISTORIC EVENT. sad

Old Post May 28th, 2009 05:39 PM
edisonik is currently offline Click here to Send edisonik a Private Message Find more posts by edisonik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're going to look rather silly when none of this happens.

We'll remind you of that fact and this thread then.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 28th, 2009 07:06 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Sounds fun, Jaden we can start a resistance against the Kukulkhan in Scotland.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:15 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Sounds fun, Jaden we can start a resistance against the Kukulkhan in Scotland.

We battered al-quada. I'm sure we can handle an alien from another dimension who's name sounds like something a drunk Scotsman would say anyway.

In fact they'll probably think we're speaking the same language and want to form an alliance....that'll be our way in.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:35 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Why believe the predictions of a barbaric backward people who ripped peoples hearts out to worship the sun god, weren't very clever were they.

What ancient prophecy mentions 30 ft flesh eating giants?

Looking forward to new years party 2012, so I can dual celebrate this not happening and new year.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:34 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

10th planet? Someone hasn't been keeping up.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:28 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: The Coming Of Nibiru And Catastrophy

Originally posted by edisonik
The Human Race must be prepared for the coming of the 10th Planet Nibiru , we only have 3 years left. The people of the World must brace themselves for the biggest shellshock since the history of mankind.

This 10th planet is almost here and when it crosses Earth Billions will perish because of the Magnetic Pole shift that will occur. Your Governments have kept this devasting truth away from the public.

Enjoy your live now!!, Live each day as if it were your last for the Ancient Phrophecy will be fullfilled , the Giants are coming 30 footers with the taste for human flesh. You must prepare , store up food & supplies, and defend your very lives for you will be left out in the cold.

I repeat Nibiru is coming and in 2012 Kukulkhan will Arrive ( Kukulkhan the Destroyer) is on his way. Billions have not been warned. This is not a drill. You don't have to believe me but at least prepare for when Nibiru arrive the Earth will remain in darkness for many months, food supplies will diminish , billions will go hungry.

The Government Knows this , that why FEMA DETENTION CAMPS ARE PREPARING FOR THE COMING OF THIS HISTORIC EVENT. sad

It would be great if this would happen since we have so many evil people and an evil and out of control government on our hands but thats too optimistic,because I would love for it to happen to get rid of all these evil institutions we have.I know it WONT happen. sad

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 10:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The Coming Of Nibiru And Catastrophy

Originally posted by Mr Parker
It would be great if this would happen since we have so many evil people and an evil and out of control government on our hands but thats too optimistic,because I would love for it to happen to get rid of all these evil institutions we have.I know it WONT happen. sad

As Jon Bon Jovi said...Gotta keep the faith.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 11:38 PM
Lord Shadow Z

I'm getting this in early then:

ALL HAIL KUKULKHAN!!

It might be better than being in this British dicta...sorry, democracy.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 03:25 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So I assume Niburu will be so close to Earth that these "Giants" will just jump on over?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 09:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

Wow pretty interesting. I think I'll copy Lord Shadow Z in case it does happen!

ALL HAIL KUKULKHAN!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 06:51 AM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Re: Re: The Coming Of Nibiru And Catastrophy

Originally posted by Darth Piggott
Wow pretty interesting. I think I'll copy Lord Shadow Z in case it does happen!

ALL HAIL KUKULKHAN!!

You are very wise.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 08:09 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the one year countdown for this came and went and none of the KMC mentally unbalancem crowd came into this redundant forum and posted our final warnings of doom and catastrophe?

Shame. Was looking forward to some entertaining bizarre rants from conspiracy idiots.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 01:41 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101
So the one year countdown for this came and went and none of the KMC mentally unbalancem crowd came into this redundant forum and posted our final warnings of doom and catastrophe?

Shame. Was looking forward to some entertaining bizarre rants from conspiracy idiots.

It's still arriving, likely on December 21-22 2012, some brown people predicted it centuries ago.

Prepare yourself to battle giants.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 09:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

All I need is a sling shot, it worked for David.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 03:19 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by jaden101

Mr Parker will be in shortly.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 12:13 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

He's probably harrasing people to join in on his crazy stupid love thread he made.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 03:18 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote