KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Fall of the Republic:- Alex jones

Fall of the Republic:- Alex jones
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Fall of the Republic:- Alex jones

Before some mod thinks "ah Alex Jones, better move it to the conspiracy corner" Maybe take a look at the video first.smile

Alex Jones has released a 2 Hr 20 min documentary called " Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama" which aparently lifts the lid and unveils the fraud behind Brand Obama and how the globalists are using their newest " puppet " to destroy the last vestiges of America’s freedom, Constitution and economy, all while helping the bankers loot the country clean.

The Documentary includes experts in various fields of finance and politics who give their opinions on what is unfolding.

Not being an economic expert I'd like to read some opinions about how you think the future will unfold in this odd economic climate.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:02 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Fall of the Republic:- Alex jones

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Before some mod thinks "ah Alex Jones, better move it to the conspiracy corner" Maybe take a look at the video first.smile

Alex Jones has released a 2 Hr 20 min documentary called " Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama" which aparently lifts the lid and unveils the fraud behind Brand Obama and how the globalists are using their newest " puppet " to destroy the last vestiges of America’s freedom, Constitution and economy, all while helping the bankers loot the country clean.

The Documentary includes experts in various fields of finance and politics who give their opinions on what is unfolding.

Not being an economic expert I'd like to read some opinions about how you think the future will unfold in this odd economic climate.

Cait wait to see it.His last video THE OBAMA DECEPTION was a very well produced documentary video on Obama and what a fraud he is.I was very pleased with how Jones talked about in that one how Kennedy was the last TRUE president that we had who wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex which Eisenhower warned the american people to be aware of in his farewell address.

It will get moved to the conspiracy section though I guarantee.Somehow the mods here somehow consider FACTS conspiracy theorys around here.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:35 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Ah, Alex Jones. Better move it to the conspiracy corner. stick out tongue

Last edited by dadudemon on Oct 24th, 2009 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

you say "before you move this to the conspiracy forum watch the video" then you proceed to summarize the video with a conspiracy theory. no expression

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:47 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

This video made my computer spazz out. I will take a look at it before movage is made.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 09:08 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

What the hell is it with politicians and "New World Orders"? I swear to god, the only New World Order we need right now is for every single one of those monsters to be dead and gone and us working people in charge. THATS what we need you filthy political monsters.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 09:17 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

By "bankers" I assume you mean "telepathic lizard men"?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 09:19 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by ChakraStrings
What the hell is it with politicians and "New World Orders"? I swear to god, the only New World Order we need right now is for every single one of those monsters to be dead and gone and us working people in charge. THATS what we need you filthy political monsters.

exactly.I could not have said it better myself. thumb up the politicians that are good honest people,they dont last long,they get forced out of office.theres no difference between the two parties.they're both corrupt.as long as one of them gets put into office as president,we will never be a free country.Both Bush and Clinton,have said publicly many times,we need a new world order.Guess what? Hitler used to say that as well.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 09:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Exceptionally clear Conspiracy thread. How this could have been questioned is beyond me. Moved.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 09:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Alex Jones = fundamentalist christian who wants America to be run in accordance with the Bible

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 11:27 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Something the mainstream media has tried to avoid; Alex Jones has won the Pulitzer Prize, look it up.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 12:39 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

I personally think Alex Jones makes some very interesting points - at times far-fetched, others I'm not so sure. The world needs people like Alex Jones, constantly doubting and questioning... otherwise things would get out of hand!

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:10 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

there are many conspiracy theories that i believe have a lot of credence but honestly, no one should listen to Alex Jones for their information. He is nothing more than a hack scam artist. He is also dangerous when you consider how many impressionable people believe and follow his advice. Most of his ravings are non substantiated and at other times just completely made up. Just listen to Cooper on Alex Jones and then some extended research after that and you will see how fake this guy is. When he is proven wrong or called out on having no evidence he just starts to scream and call people names.

You know, at this point, many of these "conspiracy theories" are becoming so blatant that even, conservative and democratic pundits are pointing them out or atleast the possibility that maybe these "theories" aren't just theories. So, there are many sources out there that are actually credible.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Oct 25th, 2009 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Alex Jones is so awesome. He and that Timecube person should team up sometime to really show the world that it's being ruled over by alien shapeshifting lizards who are using CUBES to deceive us. Also throw in the greys and the Masons somewhere in there.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 11:40 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Alex Jones is so awesome. He and that Timecube person should team up sometime to really show the world that it's being ruled over by alien shapeshifting lizards who are using CUBES to deceive us. Also throw in the greys and the Masons somewhere in there.

Congratulations on winning the "paint everyone with the same brush" award.

The subjects you mentioned have nothing whatsoever to do with one anothersmile

Its like saying "all those policemen terrorists and soldiers should be hung for what they do "

Ok Alex does go over the top sometimes, but you cannot deny the corruption of the current economical system surely.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:08 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Something the mainstream media has tried to avoid; Alex Jones has won the Pulitzer Prize, look it up.

Very true. Completely different Alex Jones though.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by jaden101
Very true. Completely different Alex Jones though.

laughing

Anyway, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Alex Jones is just as big of a fraud as those he claims to "crusade" against.

I don't trust him...

I'll take my chances sifting through the info myself. That being said, I'll probably watch it just to see what exactly it's about.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 04:56 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Even if you don´t trust Alex, the experts and apparent facts which are presented can be looked up and compared, its best to do this any way with all this sort of video or article accusing anyone of anything.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 02:32 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex Jones makes the rest of you look bad.

Not that you need Alex for that, but you know.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 02:33 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

There are a lot of negative aspects which could depress some peoplesmile
Who knows maybe a one world government would be a good thing in the long run, as long as your not the one getting "leaned on" or killed.

I don´t like the way Alex Jones brings his religion into some of his rants.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 02:46 PM