KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Moon Rising

Moon Rising
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Moon Rising

Jose Escamilla's full video "Moon Rising" has just come out on youtube.

For those who arn´t familiar with this, its basically one mega moon conspiracy. Things like there being alien bases on the moon and using NASA photo´s as evidence, the moon apparently is colourfull not greyish as it appears and other interesting but brave claims.

and heres a link to the "Lunar Explorer".

http://tblnfilms.com/LUNARExplorer/Sample1.html

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:52 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Why can't conspiracy theorists ever be concise? Are they afraid of their ideas being accessible enough that they can be criticized?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

He uses actual NASA footage & pictures as evidence, so not that vague.

what bothers me is the idea the the moon looks grey from the earth due to our atmosphere filtering the colour from the moon, which is actually colourful. But it doesn´t filter other planets like Mars who´s reddish colour can clearly be seen.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 12:00 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
He uses actual NASA footage & pictures as evidence, so not that vague.

what bothers me is the idea the the moon looks grey from the earth due to our atmosphere filtering the colour from the moon, which is actually colourful. But it doesn´t filter other planets like Mars who´s reddish colour can clearly be seen.

The moon looks grey from Earth because we don't normally see it with the real color saturation enhanced a thousand times over. Those colorful pictures of the moon have been altered to show light effects that are normally invisible to the human eye because they are so slight as to be meaningless.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 03:37 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess it is plausible. the problem is unless you get ppl to come out in large numbers but individually their credibility can be destroyed. it isnt really hard for the government to make up false paper trail saying ppl never having worked for the government.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 02:47 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i guess it is plausible. the problem is unless you get ppl to come out in large numbers but individually their credibility can be destroyed. it isnt really hard for the government to make up false paper trail saying ppl never having worked for the government.

Obviously when hundreds of people say one thing and one person says another the most likely course of events is that the government has it in for that one person. thumb up

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 04:44 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Obviously when hundreds of people say one thing and one person says another the most likely course of events is that the government has it in for that one person. thumb up

that is not what i am implying and i sense a large doze of sarcasm.

i know the military changes work details on a person military job for security reason. i know they can also falsify work history information. a person can work on a high security job in lets say DC but his Paper work has him working in California on camp pendleton without ever showing the person being transferred for security reasons.

i have worked for military base security and bn part of special projects with other units but my paper work never showed it. hell i lost a ribbon b/c my paper work didnt show i was attached to a special unit when they received a commendation..

the government can easily revoke clearance and work history making a person look like they are lying and never worked with the government easily.

if you dont think it is possible the look at bushes military record.. either by imcompetence or by purposely doing it either way it has bn done.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Feb 17th, 2010 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 06:39 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote