KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » China, Russia, Europe, And 2010

China, Russia, Europe, And 2010
Started by: TheCleansing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

China, Russia, Europe, And 2010

Well guys, it is finally here. 2010 is here. And I must tell all of you who are reading this, I am VERY worried about this year and what it will mean for the entire World. Especially Europe.

I can not stress this enough. I have said for many years on this board that if World War 3 was to take place, that it would most likely take place either in or very close to the year 2010. There are many reasons that I believe this, and I have stated them in my other threads already, so I won't go into the reasons why I think this is, but I will state that I have never been more serious when I say that Russia and Europe could be in for one of the toughest years they have ever had to experience.

Now I would also like to point out that right now, as we speak, Russia is experiencing a spiritual renewal like perhaps it has never experienced before. It is a country that is in the process of turning over a brand leaf leaf, and it is a very GOOD leaf, that will bare many good fruits. But as with any transformation, there are always birthing pains before something new is born.

Also, The United States, and anyone who lives in the United States, MUST understand, that Russia is going to be the most important country that will be tied into the destiny and future of the United States if we expect our country to survive the coming years. There will be no other country that will be more important to keep as a friend than will be Russia during the year 2010. And this works both ways. If anyone who is Russian is reading this text, please understand that no matter how many problems the United States and Russia have had with each other in the past, at no other time in Russia's history is it going to be important to keep the United States as a close ally in the coming year. Simply put, our two countries are going to have to increase our friendship with each other more so than we have ever before. We absolutely, positively, beyond the shadow of a doubt, need to see each others countries as two arms of the same body, both working together for the benefit of the entire body as a whole. We must not allow ANY tensions to break us further apart from each other, because if we do it will only result in the possible destruction of each of our countries by themselves, and it is very likely that we could lose the possible war that I can see taking place with China this coming year if we do not work together as a team.

Russia deserves it's credit for World War 2. We have to, as a nation (the United States that is) give much of the credit to Russia for helping us win the war against that insane creature we refer to as Hitler. If not for Russia beating Hitler's army during the battles they faced in World War 2 on Russian territory, it is absolutely possible that Hitler and his minions would have taken total control of Russia and would therefore in turn have been successful in their campaign against the World. It is very important for the American people to understand that Russia during World War 2 was just as crucial as America was against the Japanese when it came to the final outcome of the success of the allies vs axis during that dangerous time in our modern day history. So for all the people of Russia, you should be extremely proud, because it was your country who defeated Hitler's army, and you played an extremely important role in that war, and helped all of us here in the United States of America turn the tide for the better sake of Humanity, and I for one salute you. And I appreciate your help in that war.

I'm going to get into my feelings about China during the year 2010 in my next post (which should be a little bit later tonight), but once again I can not stress the importance for the United States Government of forming an extremely tight bond with Russia and it's leaders, because more than ever before in our countries destiny's I believe they will be intertwined during the coming year, and it will be a year of extreme aggression between nations, and we will need each other to survive it, and to come out of it at the end in one piece. So I will leave it at that for now, and come back later to talk about the role that I believe China will play during 2010, which is only a month away from beginning. I will say that all of Eastern and even parts of Western Europe are going to be in extreme danger this year (2010), and that if the people in that part of the World thought they were going through rough times at the moment, then hold onto your seats my friends because you haven't seen anything yet.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:53 PM
TheCleansing is currently offline Click here to Send TheCleansing a Private Message Find more posts by TheCleansing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

China. A country with a secret. A country which keeps many secrets. A country which currently has leaders who are hungry for something. Very hungry and very eager for something indeed. And what is that something? Power. China's leaders know that the window for their opportunity for achieving dominance in the World is not going to last forever, and that they have a limited chance for making their move onto the World stage and to attempt to become the number one supreme superpower in the World. This is the goal that China's leaders are currently focusing on. Regardless of what the mainstream media is currently reporting about them.

China has been rapidly building up it's forces for one purpose and one purpose only. For an invasion. They have not been building up their forces for defensive purposes at all. And they are focusing nearly all of their attention and resources on planning for the invasion of their neighbor, Russia, whom as I said before is literally going to be the decisive factor during World War 3 if China chooses to use it's muscle to attempt to take control during the very tumultuous year that lies ahead of us. If China plans to take it's place as the dominant country in the World, as the United States had become in the past, then it knows that Russia stands in the way of it's success, and it is imperative to the Chinese leaders that Russia be subdued in order for their plans to work.

To the Russian people: China has been closely keeping tabs on your country and it's weaknesses for a few years now. They have run military exercises with your military because they have been looking for holes in your countries defenses, and trust me when I tell you that they have already found some, and are going to try and exploit them if they do indeed decide to launch there campaign in 2010. So to Russia, I have one word that your country and it's leaders need to focus on (and they are already beginning to realize this), DEFENSE. DEFENSE. DEFENSE. Your government should right now be putting nearly all of it's finances towards the buildup of your countries defenses, and your military focus should be at least 80% on defending the borders of your country, because if China chooses to do the unthinkable, it will decide to invade your nation. And it will attempt to crush your military capabilities, just as Hitler did not too long ago.

Russia is a thorn in China's side for dominance. The Chinese leaders do NOT wish to share control with Russia in any way shape or form. They may pretend to want to work with your country, but in fact behind the scenes they are planning to do the exact opposite, and Russia does not fit into the Chinese leader's plans for taking center stage.

And the Chinese leaders have two countries in mind for increasing their troop size. Mongolia and North Korea. This is where China will obtain a large percentage of it's troops from. Those two countries are going to be playing a very large role in China's plans during 2010 if China does choose to start World War 3. And you can bet that the North Korean and Mongolian leaders are already aware of this. It is no coincidence that the North Korean leaders seem to be getting braver and braver as the days pass, and it's not because of their plans to obtain nuclear weapons (as they would like us to believe), but it is instead because of the fact that they know that China has included them in it's plans for domination. And they truly do believe that they are going to be receiving a large piece of the pie in the event that China is successful.

And what about the Muslim nations that are currently causing trouble in certain parts of the World? What about them? They too have already been discussing things with various Chinese leaders, and they too are making plans to join the Chinese in their crusade if they do indeed push forward with their agenda. Some of the Muslim countries that are going to join sides with the Chinese are nations like Libya, Iran, and Syria. Those are some of the main countries to keep an eye on, because they have been working very closely with the Chinese behind the scenes. They are all waiting very patiently for China to make it's move....and they will continue to try and keep the focus of America on their part of the World, all while China sits back and prepares for it's major attack.

China, and all of it's allies, look for much of Europe to be their prize. They know that if they can take all of Eastern and some of Western Europe, that they can build an empire of epic proportions, and one that will dominate the World for hundreds of years to come.

This is the true reality of our situation. This is what has been taking place for quite awhile now. And if Russia does not prepare itself for the possible impending attacks, then it will be taken by storm and along with much if not all of Eastern Europe as well. Only Russia has the capability to protect it's close neighbors in the event of an attack from China. The American forces will be waging battle in the Middle East during that time and will not have the same capability that Russia will have to strategically use it's troops in that part of the World. The United States will in fact be pre-occupied with fighting it's battles in the Middle East, and will not be able to help Italy or any of it's close neighbors when the Chinese and Muslims attack it. So it will all depend on Russia, who will be waging it's own battles within it's own borders, and which will need all of the resources it can muster if it expects to hold off the Chinese army during the invasion.

The Chinese leaders know their history very well. And the one thing they learned from Hitler's failure in it's campaign against Russia is that the German leaders did not take the time to look at all the weaknesses that Russia had in it's defenses when Hitler decided to attack it. If the German forces had prepared themselves better, China knows that they would have had a better chance of defeating Russia's army, but Hitler was not a very patient man, and he was very arrogant, and his arrogance is what cost him the battle and eventually the entire war.

This is where China is different. The Chinese leaders have been very patient, and they are currently finishing up with the last of their plans for their attack. They are literally on the verge of implementing one of the largest military campaigns the World has ever known, and if they do indeed put their plans into action, then their attacks will lead to the sparking off of an all out World War 3.

The African nations that will join with the Chinese will be smaller in number than the Middle-Eastern nations that will join the side of China, but they are none of the less significant in China's strategy because of the fact that they will only increase the numbers of troops that China will have at it's disposal. And will therefore increase China's chances for ultimate victory.

So....is it possible that 2010 could pass without World War 3 taking place. Yes. And the only way I see this happening is if the Chinese people are successful at keeping their government from pushing ahead with the campaign that they have been so furiously planning for quite some time now. If the Chinese people can be successful in stopping their government from going to war, and even going so far as to topple communism within their nations borders, it is very possible that World War 3 will be avoided. And that will be one of the greatest gifts the World has ever received. And if not, then we (the people of the World) are in for some very troublesome times. The War (if it does take place) will last for only a few years, but during those few years, more people will be killed as a result of the war than at any other time in history. And 2010 is the year that I can see all of this begin to take shape.

However, the good news is, that if World War 3 does not begin in 2010, then I can tell you whole heartedly that I do not think it will begin at all, and that the World would have then avoided one of the most costly wars in it's existance, and that the people of the World will then breath an enormous sigh of relief. But it will all depend upon certain circumstances taking place, and we can only pray that the Chinese leaders for whatever reason are not able to put their current plans into action. If China does indeed make it's move on the World, then it will be almost impossible for the people of the World to fathom the exact amount of destruction that will take place, and to comprehend the Human death toll that will occur as a result of it all.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:54 PM
TheCleansing is currently offline Click here to Send TheCleansing a Private Message Find more posts by TheCleansing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps many people do not realize this, but it was our (The United States of America's) sister country Russia who actually played a major part in saving the World from the first two Anti-Christ's of history who have previously both attempted unsuccessfully to conquer it and take it over.

For whatever reason, the Evil forces of the World have always focused their attention on Russia, and thought it to be a major hurdle in their plans for World conquest.

The first Anti-Christ, Napoleon Bonaparte, was unsuccessful in his attempt to take total control of the Russian empire. Try as he might, Russia put up the biggest challenge against Napoleon Bonaparte and his army, greatly decreasing the number of troops in his army, and ultimately being the decisive factor that eventually led to Napoleon's surrender.

The French invasion of Russia in 1812 marked a turning point in Napoleon's fortunes. His Grande Armée was badly damaged in the campaign and never fully recovered. Napolean greatly wanted an alliance with the Middle-Eastern powers at that time in order to attempt to wage a successful campaign against Russia. An alliance with Middle-Eastern powers would have the strategic advantage of pressuring Russia on its southern border. From 1803, Napoleon went to considerable lengths to try to convince the Ottoman Empire to fight against Russia in the Balkans and join his anti-Russian coalition.

Napoleon sent General Horace Sebastiani as envoy extraordinary, promising to help the Ottoman Empire recover lost territories. In February 1806, following Napoleon's victory at Austerlitz and the ensuing dismemberment of the Habsburg Empire, the Ottoman Emperor Selim III finally recognized Napoleon as Emperor, formally opting for an alliance with France "our sincere and natural ally", and war with Russia and England. A Franco-Persian alliance was also formed, from 1807 to 1809, between Napoleon and the Persian Empire of Fath Ali Shah, against Russia and Great Britain.

The Fourth Coalition was assembled in 1806, and Napoleon defeated Prussia at the Battle of Jena-Auerstedt in October. He marched against advancing Russian armies through Poland, and was involved in the bloody stalemate of the Battle of Eylau on 6 February 1807. By 1812, advisers to Alexander suggested the possibility of an invasion of the French Empire and the recapture of Poland. On receipt of intelligence reports on Russia's war preparations, Napoleon expanded his Grande Armée to more than 450,000 men. He ignored repeated advice against an invasion of the vast Russian heartland and prepared for an offensive campaign; on 23 June 1812, his invasion of Russia commenced.

In an attempt to gain increased support from Polish nationalists and patriots, Napoleon termed the war the Second Polish War—the First Polish War had been the Bar Confederation uprising by Polish nobles against Russia in 1768. Polish patriots wanted the Russian part of Poland to be joined with the Duchy of Warsaw and an independent Poland created. This was rejected by Napoleon, who stated he had promised his ally Austria (The birthplace of the second Anti-Christ - Adolf Hitler) that this would not happen. Napoleon refused to manumit the Russian serfs, due to concerns this might provoke a reaction in his army's rear. The serfs would later commit atrocities against French soldiers during France's retreat.

The Russians avoided Napoleon's objective of a decisive engagement and instead retreated deeper into Russia. A brief attempt at resistance was made at Smolensk in August; the Russians were defeated in a series of battles and Napoleon resumed his advance. The Russians again avoided battle, although in a few cases this was only achieved because Napoleon uncharacteristically hesitated to attack when the opportunity arose. Due to the Russian army's scorched earth tactics, the French found it increasingly difficult to forage food for themselves and their horses. The Russians eventually offered battle outside Moscow on 7 September: the Battle of Borodino resulted in approximately 44,000 Russian and 35,000 French, dead, wounded or captured, and may have been the bloodiest day of battle in history up to that point. Although the French had won, the Russian army had accepted, and withstood, the major battle Napoleon had hoped would be decisive. Napoleon's own account was: "The most terrible of all my battles was the one before Moscow. The French showed themselves to be worthy of victory, but the Russians showed themselves worthy of being invincible."

The Russian army withdrew and retreated past Moscow. Napoleon entered the city, assuming its fall would end the war and Alexander would negotiate peace. However, on orders of the city's governor Fyodor Rostopchin, rather than capitulation, Moscow was ordered burned. After a month, concerned about loss of control back in France, Napoleon and his army left. The French suffered greatly in the course of a ruinous retreat, including from the harshness of the Russian Winter. Napolean's Armée had begun as over 400,000 frontline troops, but in the end fewer than 40,000 crossed the Berezina River in November 1812, to escape. The Russians had lost 150,000 in battle and hundreds of thousands of civilians.

There was a lull in fighting over the winter of 1812–13 while both the Russians and the French rebuilt their forces; Napoleon was then able to field 350,000 troops. Heartened by France's loss in Russia, Prussia joined with Austria, Sweden, Russia, Great Britain, Spain, and Portugal in a new coalition. Napoleon assumed command in Germany and inflicted a series of defeats on the Coalition culminating in the Battle of Dresden in August 1813. Despite these successes, the numbers continued to mount against Napoleon and the French army was pinned down by a force twice its size and lost at the Battle of Leipzig. This was by far the largest battle of the Napoleonic Wars and cost more than 90,000 casualties in total.

Napoleon attempted suicide with a pill he had carried since a near-capture by Russians on the retreat from Moscow. Its potency had weakened with age and he survived to be exiled, while his wife and son took refuge in Vienna.

Soon after Napoleon's army suffered severe casualties in his campaign against the Russian empire, Napolean eventually ended up surrendering and being exiled to Saint Helena.

I find extremely interesting that the first Anti-Christ (Napoleon Bonaparte), wanted so badly to take over the Russian empire, but was never successful in doing so, and his army suffered the most casualties in Russia than it did anywhere else, and it was this reason that ultimately led to his defeat. The same exact scenario played out with the 2nd Anti-Christ (Adolf Hitler), when he too wanted so badly to take over the Russian empire and he too failed in the process, also suffering an extreme loss of men during the war against Russia which, just like Napoleon Bonaparte before him, ended up being the main reason his campaign against the World was ultimately unsuccessful.

For whatever reason, God has chosen Russia to be the beacon of hope against the first two Anti-Christs of the World, and according to Edgar Cayce, the famous sleeping prophet, and also according to the famous prophet Jeane Dixon, Russia will once again become a beacon of hope for the World in our near future if the World enters yet another World War (World War 3) against China and it's allies.

Why God has chosen Russia I don't know. What is clear though is that God has also chosen another country to guide Humanity to peace, and that The United States in our current day has also recently become a beacon of hope for the World, and along with all of her allies. But what cannot be denied though is that Russia has saved the World from disaster twice already (once for America as well), and it is for this reason that we should all bow our heads to Russia in rememberence of these facts, and we should not look at Russia as an enemy of our homeland, but rather as a special friend who has ironicly had similar roles to play in the World that mirrior in many ways the role that the United States is playing today.

Two of the most Evil forces the World has ever known have both tried, but failed, to corrupt and to ultimately control the Motherland of Russia. They have tried both from the outside and within Russia itself, to conquer the Russian people and to use them for their twisted will. But it was Russia who prevailed under these circumstances, and has shined through the darkness in both instances where it was forced to come face to face with an Anti-Christ figure and his enormous army. Even though starving and outnumbered, in both cases Russia has managed to not only defeat the two Anti-Christ's of the past, but has also managed to be one of the main factors in turning the course of the direction of history in the favor of Love and Peace and all that is Good and Well.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:54 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

As mentioned before, the second Anti-Christ (Adolf Hitler) also lost his campaign against the Russian Empire:

In the latter stages of World War 2, On Germany's eastern front, the Axis defeated Soviet offensives in the Kerch Peninsula and at Kharkov and then launched their main summer offensive against southern Russia in June 1942, to seize the oil fields of the Caucasus. The Soviets decided to make their stand at Stalingrad which was in the path of the advancing German armies. By mid-November the Germans had nearly taken Stalingrad in bitter street fighting when the Soviets began their second winter counter-offensive, starting with an encirclement of German forces at Stalingrad and an assault on the Rzhev salient near Moscow, though the latter failed disastrously. By early February 1943, the German Army had taken tremendous losses; German troops at Stalingrad had been forced to surrender and the front-line had been pushed back beyond its position before the summer offensive. In mid-February, after the Soviet push had tapered off, the Germans launched another attack on Kharkov, creating a salient in their front line around the Russian city of Kursk.

In the Soviet Union, both the Germans and the Soviets spent the spring and early summer of 1943 making preparations for large offensives in Central Russia. On July 4, 1943, Germany attacked Soviet forces around the Kursk Bulge. Within a week, German forces had exhausted themselves against the Soviets' deeply echeloned and well-constructed defences and, for the first time in the war, Hitler cancelled the operation before it had achieved tactical or operational success. This decision was partially affected by the Western Allies' invasion of Sicily launched on July 9 which, combined with previous Italian failures, resulted in the ousting and arrest of Mussolini later that month. On July 12, 1943, the Soviets launched their own counter-offensives, thereby dispelling any hopes of the German Army for victory or even stalemate in the east. The Soviet victory at Kursk was one of the decisive turning points of the war, giving the Soviet Union the initiative on the Eastern Front. The Germans attempted to stabilise their eastern front along the hastily fortified Panther-Wotan line, however, the Soviets broke through it at Smolensk and by the Lower Dnieper Offensives.

By the end of January, a major Soviet offensive expelled German forces from the Leningrad region, ending the longest and most lethal siege in history. The following Soviet offensive was halted on the pre-war Estonian border by the German Army Group North aided by Estonians hoping to re-establish national independence. This delay slowed subsequent Soviet operations in the Baltic Sea region. By late May 1944, the Soviets had liberated Crimea, largely expelled Axis forces from Ukraine and made incursions into Romania, which were repulsed by the Axis troops.

On June 22, the Soviets launched a strategic offensive in Belarus (known as "Operation Bagration") that resulted in the almost complete destruction of the German Army Group Centre. Soon after that, another Soviet strategic offensive forced German troops from Western Ukraine and Eastern Poland. The Red Army's strategic offensive in eastern Romania cut off and destroyed the considerable German troops there and triggered a successful coup d'état in Romania and in Bulgaria, followed by those countries' shift to the Allied side.

In September 1944, Soviet Red Army troops advanced into Yugoslavia and forced the rapid withdrawal of the German Army Groups E and F in Greece, Albania and Yugoslavia to rescue them from being cut off. By this point, Communist-led partisans under Marshal Josip Broz Tito controlled much of the territory of Yugoslavia and were engaged in delaying efforts against the German forces further south. In northern Serbia, the Red Army, with limited support from Bulgarian forces, assisted the partisans in a joint liberation of the capital city of Belgrade on October 20. A few days later, the Soviets launched a massive assault against German-occupied Hungary that lasted until the fall of Budapest in February 1945.

In February, the Soviets invaded Silesia and Pomerania, while Western Allied forces entered Western Germany and closed to the Rhine river. In March, the Western Allies crossed the Rhine north and south of the Ruhr, encircling a large number of German troops, while the Soviets advanced to Vienna. In early April the Western Allies finally pushed forward in Italy and swept across Western Germany, while in late April Soviet forces stormed Berlin; the two forces linked up on Elbe river on April 25.

German forces surrendered in Italy on April 29 and in Western Europe on May 7. On the Eastern Front, Germany surrendered to the Soviets on May 8.

Again, thanks to Russia's help in defeating Hitler and his army, The United States and Russia were successful in saving the World from yet another Anti-Christ who was bent on it's destruction. No two countries in our modern day history have been more influential in fighting and winning the wars against the two previous Anti-Christs. Only the United States and it's sister Russia can claim such an honor. Although other countries were influential in winning the war against them, it was the United States and Russia who had the most impact on achieving peace for the World after defeating these two Evil figures of the past.

And the bottom line folks, is that the United States and Russia must remain friends, and MUST work together, if the World is to find peace.

In the words of the Grand Daddy Himself:

Edgar Cayce: "Russia will become beacons of hope for the world. Through Russia, comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism -- no! But freedom -- freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world."

In the word's of one of the World's most famous female seers:

Jeane Dixon: "History will demonstrate that the test-ban treaty was bad for America and will be used against us. It is in our national interest to trade with Russia, although this trade will benefit the Kremlin more than us. Then will come a turning point, and we will align ourselves with Russia in the war against Red China."

Either we (The United States and Russia) will walk towards peace together, or we won't walk towards it at all.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:55 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about the 1st Anti-Christ (Napoleon Bonaparte)? What was his feelings about China again?

Early in the 19th century, Napoleon Bonaparte warned the West to "let China sleep": "There lies a sleeping giant", began his famous phrase, "let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world."

Well folks, China is awake! And we are partly responsible for awaking her after making her our most favored trading partner for the past 20 years. So all I have to say about the matter is, get ready people, because the Worlds about to shake.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:55 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama Threatens China and Iran, Another U.S. War?
Politics / US Politics

Feb 02, 2010 - 02:20 AM

By: Shamus_Cooke

The possibility of yet another U.S. war became more real last week, when the Obama administration sharply confronted both China and Iran. The first aggressive act was performed by Obama’s Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, who “warned” China that it must support serious economic sanctions against Iran (an act of war).

Clinton said: “China will be under a lot of pressure to recognize the destabilizing effect that a nuclear-armed Iran would have, from which they receive a significant percentage of their oil supply.”

The implication here is that China will be cut off from a major energy source if they do not support U.S. foreign policy — this, too, would equal an act of war.

A more direct military provocation occurred later when Obama agreed to honor a Bush-era military pact with Taiwan, a small island that lies off the mainland coast of China, and is claimed by China as its own territory. Taiwan has been a U.S. client state ever since the defeated nationalist forces fled there from China in the aftermath of the 1949 revolution. Taiwan has remained a bastion of U.S. intrigue and anti-China agitation for the past six decades. Obama has recently upped the ante by approving a $6.4 billion arms sale to Taiwan, including:

“... 60 Black Hawk helicopters, Patriot interceptor missiles, advanced Harpoon missiles that can be used against land or ship targets and two refurbished minesweepers.” (The New York Times, January 30, 2010).

The same article quotes a Chinese government official who responded, accurately, by calling the arms sale “… a gross intervention intoChina’s internal affairs, [and] seriously endanger[ing] China’s national security…” In 1962, When Russia supplied missiles to Cuba, nearFlorida’s coast, the U.S. interpreted this to be an act of war.

China responded harshly to the Taiwan arms deals, imposing “an unusually broad series of retaliatory measures… including sanctions against American companies that supply the weapon systems for the arms sales.” These U.S. arms manufacturers are giant corporations who have huge political influence in the Obama administration, and are likely to further push the U.S. government towards an even more aggressive response.

Obama’s polices against China have been far more aggressive than Bush’s, making a farce out of his campaign promises of a more peaceful foreign policy. Obama’s same, deceitful approach is used in South America, where he promised “non-intervention” and then proceeded to build military bases in Colombia on Venezuela’s border, while giving a green light to the coup in Honduras.

Hillary Clinton also threatened China about internet censorship last week, while Obama consciously provoked China by agreeing to talks with the Dalai Lama, who advocates the removal of Chinese influence from Tibet.

Still fresh in the memories of both the U.S. and China is the recent trade flair up, when Obama imposed taxes on Chinese imports; and China responded with protectionist measures against U.S. companies, which brings us to the heart of the matter.

The attitude of the U.S. government towards China has nothing to do with the Dalai Lama, internet censorship, or human rights. These excuses are used as diplomatic jabs in the framework of a larger, geopolitical brawl. Chinese corporations are expanding rapidly in the wake of the decline of the U.S. business class, and Obama is using a variety of measures to counteract this dynamic, with all roads leading to war.

This grand chessboard of corporate and military maneuvering reached a dangerous standoff yesterday, with the U.S. military provoking Iran. The New York Times explains:

“The Obama administration is accelerating the deployment of new defenses against possible Iranian missile attacks in the Persian Gulf, placing special ships [war ships] off the Iranian coast and antimissile systems in at least four [surrounding] Arab countries, according to administration and military officials.” (January 30, 2010).

The same article mentions that U.S. General Petraeus admitted that “… the United States was now keeping Aegis cruisers on patrol in the Persian Gulf [Iran’s border] at all times. Those cruisers are equipped with advanced radar and antimissile systems designed to intercept medium-range missiles.” Iran knows full well that “antimissile systems” are perfectly capable of going on the offensive — their real purpose.

Iran is completely surrounded by countries occupied by the U.S. military, whether it be the mass occupation in Iraq and Afghanistan, or the U.S. puppet states that house U.S. military bases in Arab nations. Contrary to the statements of President Obama, Iran is already well contained militarily. Iran’s government — however repressive it may be — has every right to defend itself in this context.

It is possible that these aggressive U.S. actions will eventually force Iran’s government to act out militarily, giving the U.S. military the “defensive” excuse it’s been waiting for, so the tempers of the U.S. population can be cooled.

A separate New York Times editorial outlines the basic agreement on Iran shared by the Democrats and the Republicans. It says:

“It is time for President Obama and other leaders to ratchet up the pressure with tougher sanctions.”

And:

“If the [UN] Security Council does not act quickly, then the United States and Europe must apply more pressure on their own [Bush's Iraq war strategy]. The Senate on Thursday approved a bill that would punish companies for exporting gasoline to Iran or helping Iran expand its own petroleum refining capability [another act of war]” (January 29, 2010).

The U.S. anti-war movement must organize and mobilize to confront the plans of the Obama administration. Obama’s policies not only mirror Bush’s, but have the potential to be far more devastating, with the real possibility of creating a wider, regional war. Iran and China are far more militarily capable than puny Afghanistan or Iraq; the consequences of a war with either will cause countless more deaths.

Another U.S. War? Obama Threatens China and Iran

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:56 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our President would have to be an utter moron to threaten China in any way shape or form at the moment. A war with China would surely cause the United States economy to totally disintegrate, and at the same time would destabilize the entire World. He can make threats towards Iran all day long, because he knows that Iran isn't going to make a move on it's own (without allies), but China is not Iran, and has many pieces on the chessboard to play with at the moment, and to call out China and Iran at the very same time, is just stupidity on the part of the President.

Now, with that said, World War 3 does not need to happen. It can be avoided, but it would take the will of the American people to help ensure that. We can't let our President and Congress make stupid decisions that will inevitably lead us into a World War 3. We can't, however, let China make any aggressive movements towards Russia either (we need to protect Russia at all costs), or any of it's neighbors. So we are in a bit of a pickle. I have been saying for awhile now that if it happens it would happen this year. And I still believe that. But if we can somehow manage to avoid conflict this year, and if China keeps it's military within it's own borders for the entire year, without attacking a single country, than I believe we can avoid catastrophe, and that we will have dodged World War 3. Next year it shouldn't even be on the menu for any country, with all the Earth changes that will be taking place, so all we have to do I believe is make it through the entire year without conflict, and we will have no problems in that area. If we can't than I fear that World War 3 will be an unavoidable situation.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:57 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

News Reports On Possible Iran Attack Pick Up Momentum

The alternative media in the United States and corporate media outlets in Europe and Israel are now reporting on a story that surfaced earlier in the week revealing a weapons build-up in preparation for an attack on Iran.

On March 14, the Herald Scotland reported on the delivery of hundreds of U.S. bunker buster bombs to the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean in preparation for a possible attack on Iran. Ten ammunition containers were sent to the island in January, according to a cargo manifest from the U.S. The Scottish newspaper report said Superior Maritime Services, a shipping company based in Florida, was paid $699,500 to transport military items from Concord, California, to Diego Garcia, including 195 smart, guided, Blu-110 bombs and 192 massive 2000lb Blu-117 bombs. Bunker busters are designed to penetrate underground structures.

Final destination Iran? - Herald Scotland | News | World News

“They are gearing up totally for the destruction of Iran. U.S. bombers are ready today to destroy 10,000 targets in Iran in a few hours,” Dan Plesch, director of the Center for International Studies and Diplomacy at the University of London, told the Herald Scotland. “The US is not publicizing the scale of these preparations to deter Iran, tending to make confrontation more likely,” he added.

Bush’s 2003 invasion of Iraq targeted non-military objects including electrical distribution facilities, three media facilities, civilian telecommunication facilities, government buildings, roads, and bridges. This targeting of civilian infrastructure will almost certainly be repeated in an attack on Iran.

In its unconstitutional and undeclared war against the people of Iraq, the U.S. violated the 1949 and 1977 protocols of the Geneva Convention which prohibit targeting civilian populations and civilian infrastructure and causing extensive destruction of property not justified by military objectives.

“Estimates of civilian deaths in Iraq suggest that up to quarter of a million people may die as a result of an attack using conventional weapons and many more will suffer homelessness, malnutrition and other serious health and environmental consequences in its aftermath. From what we know of the likely civilian devastation caused by the coalition’s war strategies, there are strong arguments that attacking Iraq may involve committing both war crimes and crimes against humanity,” Australian experts in international law and human rights legislation declared prior to the March, 2003, attack.

Australian legal experts declare an invasion of Iraq a war crime

The current death toll from the U.S. invasion now stands at over a million people. The story was almost completely ignored by the corporate media in the United States.

#1. Over One Million Iraqi Deaths Caused by US Occupation | Project Censored

In addition to the massive civilian death toll in Iran as a result of an attack, there will be serious economic and political reverberations. “Attacking Iran would be the end of everything as we know it, and Americans will turn away from their leadership if such a dirty and dastardly move is attempted. It’ll quickly become a third world nation, as if we aren’t in all reality totally broke and in debt anyway,” writes Tim King for Salem News.

Reports Indicate U.S. is Mobilizing for War in Iran - Salem-News.Com

If an attack happens, writes U.S. Army Counterintelligence Special Agent and Iraqi war veteran David DeBatto, the United States will experience an economic and political collapse.

The Coming Catastrophe?

Following the attack, DeBatto writes, “Americans are not going to be able to afford gas to go to work. Truckers will pull their big rigs to the side of the road and simply walk away. Food, medicine and other critical products are not going to be brought to stores. Gas and electricity (what is left of the short supply) are going to be too expensive for most people to afford. Children, the sick and elderly will die from lack of air-conditioned homes and hospitals in the summer. Children, the sick and elderly will die in the winter for lack of heat. There will be food riots across the country. A barter system would take the place of currency and credit as the economy dissolves and banks close or limit withdrawals. Civil unrest will build.” Ultimately, according to DeBatto’s scenario, martial law will be declared.

In 2007, Herald Scotland reported the U.S. had secretly upgraded stealth bomber hangars on Diego Garcia for strikes on Iran’s nuclear facilities.

Secret move to upgrade air base for Iran attack plans - Herald Scotland

“The improvement of the B1 Spirit jet infrastructure coincides with an ‘urgent operational need’ request for £44m to fit racks to the long-range aircraft,” Ian Bruce wrote. “That would allow them to carry experimental 15-ton Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP) bombs designed to smash underground bunkers buried as much as 200ft beneath the surface through reinforced concrete.”

The U.S. Department of Defense request for special bomb racks was hidden in a request to Congress for extra emergency funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the newspaper reported on October 29, 2007.

YouTube - Bomb, bomb Iran? US in 'same build-up to war as to Iraq invasion'

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:58 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the British/American government would work side by side to start yet another war, then the only thing strong enough to prevent that from happening would be if the British/American people worked side by side to oppose it. After all, the people outnumber their governments do they not? Peaceful protest is what liberated the people of India. Peaceful protest in massive numbers can prevent any campaign from being launched. But it has to be done in more massive numbers than was the original opposition against the war in Iraq. It would have to be double that, if not triple that, and achieving those kind of numbers is entirely possible to obtain.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:59 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riots and violence breaking out all over the World solves nothing. It is like a baby who has just been given a fresh bowl of food, and who refuses to eat it and spills it's contents all over the ground. For the time, the baby feels joy from it's actions, and finds comfort in it's ability to create destruction, but sooner or later that baby is going to cry out for more food.

All of the great Spiritual teachers of the World knew that violence was like a parasite that infects the minds of men and women. If not done away with, it will continue to feed off of people's emotions in the same way that a tick feeds off the blood of it's host.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:59 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

CIA says Iran capable of producing nukes

Bill Gertz

The Washington Times
March 20, 2010

Iran is poised to begin producing nuclear weapons after its uranium program expansion in 2009, even though it has had problems with thousands of its centrifuges, according to a newly released CIA report.

“Iran continues to develop a range of capabilities that could be applied to producing nuclear weapons, if a decision is made to do so,” the annual report to Congress states.

A U.S. official involved in countering weapons proliferation said the Iranians are “keeping the door open to the possibility of building a nuclear weapon.”

"That's in spite of strong international pressure not to do so, and some difficulties they themselves seem to be having with their nuclear program," the official said. "There are powerful incentives for them to close the door completely, but they are either purposefully ignoring them or are tone deaf. You almost want to shout, 'Tune in Tehran.'"

The CIA report is the latest official study expressing concern over Iran's continuing nuclear activities. The International Atomic Energy Agency on March 3 issued a report warning that continuing nuclear activities in violation of U.N. resolutions raise "concerns about the possible existence in Iran of past or current undisclosed activities related to the development of a nuclear payload for a missile."

CIA: Iran capable of producing nukes - Washington Times

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:00 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: News Reports On Possible Iran Attack Pick Up Momentum
Expect more corporate media propaganda on this in the coming days. Don’t epect the corporate media to tell you about the fact the CIA passed nuclear technology on to Iran. James Risen noted this in his book, State of War: The Secret History of the CIA and the Bush Administration, published in 2006.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:00 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is a US attack on Iran imminent?

Alex Lantier
WSWS.com
March 30, 2010

In recent weeks there has been a series of press reports as well as statements by military experts that strongly indicate that either the Obama administration or the Israeli government, or both, may be moving toward an attack on Iran.

Some of the press reports have been so detailed and provocative that it is difficult to determine whether they are describing actual plans for military action or whether they are “merely” intended to ratchet up pressure on the clerical regime in Tehran. Even if the United States and Israel are primarily engaged at this point in a war of nerves, the political and military logic of their actions leads inexorably to war.

Yesterday the World Socialist Web Site reported on the Brookings Institution’s simulated war games in which Iran was the target Teams of US officials—“playing” the US, Israel, Iran, and other regional powers—tried to determine the outcome of an Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear plants. The war game tried to present the conflict as initially remaining limited to exchanges of targeted strikes between Israel and Iran.

US policymakers let it be known, however, that they envisaged ultimately mounting a massive assault on Iran. The war game was halted a week into the war—which, by then, had spread to Iranian or pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon, Israel, the Occupied Territories, the Arabian Peninsula, and the Persian Gulf—with the US preparing strikes to annihilate large sections of the Iranian military.

This was the most prominent of a series of provocative announcements against Iran in the US press. Last week saw reports that the US was stocking bunker-busting bombs at airfields on Diego Garcia, to destroy Iran’s suspected nuclear facilities, and reports of Israeli plans to drop nuclear bombs on these same facilities.

There is an obvious connection between the intensification of preparations for military action and the apparent failure of the US-backed “Green Revolution” to gain the political momentum and social support necessary to topple the Tehran government.

The Green Revolution movement, which never developed support outside a limited middle-class base, became ever weaker in the final months of 2009. At the same time, Washington increased its pressure on Iran in negotiations over its nuclear program, calling for sanctions to be agreed upon by the UN Security Council. In December 2009 the New York Times carried an article, describing the rising power of broadly pro-Ahmadinejad factions of the Iranian military, titled “Hard-Line Rise Alters View of Iranian Nuclear Program.”

It is significant that the current press accounts of preparations for war emerged after the acknowledgment by top US personnel that the Green Revolution was a failure. Contradicting months of US-media propaganda, Richard Haass, president of the US Council on Foreign Relations, told CNN on February 14 that the US had no facts to back up claims by Green Revolution spokesmen that its candidate, Mir Hossein Mousavi, had won last June’s election. Asked about a US poll showing a 57 percent Ahmadinejad vote versus 27 percent for Mousavi immediately before the elections, Haass replied, “I don’t know if the opposition is 25 percent, 50 percent, or more.”

For the time being, Washington’s Green Revolution proxies have been marginalized. The United States has reacted to this setback by leaking information to the press that suggests that a military operation is in the works.

One of the purposes of these threatening reports may well be to goad Tehran into some sort of defensive action that might be portrayed by the US government and the media as a hostile military act. This would provide the US with a casus belli that would be invoked to justify an attack on Iran. Another possibility is that the US (and Israel) expects that the escalation of pressure on Iran will produce new fractures within Tehran’s political elite. In one way or another, Washington is determined to restore the political and economic control over Iran that it enjoyed before the 1979 Revolution, back in the heady days when the Shah functioned as the CIA’s principal agent in Tehran.

The Iranian crisis illustrates the fundamental continuity of US imperialist policy, against claims that Obama would pursue policies fundamentally different from those of Bush. In fact, in a sinister throwback to Bush’s campaign of lies on Iraq’s alleged “weapons of mass destruction,” US officials are escalating threats even though they admit they have no “solid clues” suggesting the existence of an Iranian nuclear weapon.

A US and/or Israeli attack on Iran would be a monstrous act of imperialist criminality. Countless thousands of Iranians would be killed in the first hours of a war. Moreover, a war against Iran would have incalculable international repercussions, and would bring the entire world closer to the day of a global nuclear conflagration.

Is a US attack on Iran imminent?

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:01 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right well the American people better keep Obama (which I heard stands for "One big ass mistake in America") under control otherwise he just might drag our country straight into World War 3.

It is no joke when I say that Obama can make a HUGE mistake by going to war with Iran which could set off a nuclear war Worldwide. So going to war with Iran could have unforseen consequences which could trigger a type of nuclear Armageddon which would cause massive widespread death, disease, and famine.

TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's an interesting video for people to watch:

YouTube - Chossudovsky: US will start WW3 by attacking Iran

TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way that doesn't even include the economic effects of a war with Iran. That type of a war depending on the amount of destruction it causes could truly cause the economic destabilization of every major economy in the World, including the United States and all of it's allies. It would also cause problems for the many countries that don't have very good relations with the United States as well, which would only infuriate them further, possibly pushing them over the edge and into a full scale war with America.

This scenario, by definition, would be World War 3. And World War 3 would make every other war we've had look like a "small bonfire" according to people like Jean Dixon.

And to make it simple for all the American people who haven't quite grasped the concept of this yet, let me put it into the most basic words you can understand.

1. World War 3 would change your life forever. Not for the better. It would be for the worst.

2. It would not be cool. It would be very uncool.

3. It would not end quickly, even if you decided you didn't want to see any more of it. There is no off switch.

4. It would not be like a video game. You could die FOR REAL, your friends could die FOR REAL, and your country could LOSE the war.

Ok? So to the people of America - Stop Obama from ever making such a horrendous decision. The same goes for the people of the UK, for Israel, and for all people of all other nations which are allies of The U.S.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:02 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

You would live and breath World War 3 if it started. It would be on the news every single day. Every single news channel you turned to would be covering it. The Draft would be reinstated, and ALL able bodied men who could be drafted into the war would be drafted into the war. Most people would lose their jobs if they weren't directly connected to the war. There would be massive food and gas shortages, there would be no time for worrying about what sports team won what competition. Instead you would be focused on survival. Everything would be chaotic, you would not be talking about the same things as you used to. Almost nothing would be operating as it used to be. Classrooms would be running drills on how to escape bombings, etc. It would be panick. Martial law would be declared. Curfews would be put into place. It would be hell on Earth.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:02 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

China’s hawks demand cold war on the US

Michael Sheridan
Times Online
February 8, 2010

MORE than half of Chinese people questioned in a poll believe China and America are heading for a new “cold war”.

The finding came after battles over Taiwan, Tibet, trade, climate change, internet freedom and human rights which have poisoned relations in the three months since President Barack Obama made a fruitless visit to Beijing.

According to diplomatic sources, a rancorous postmortem examination is under way inside the US government, led by officials who think the president was badly advised and was made to appear weak.

In China’s eyes, the American response — which includes a pledge by Obama to get tougher on trade — is a reaction against its rising power.

China’s hawks demand cold war on the US - Times Online

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:03 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just want to say that I have been closely listening to and watching the current tension unfolding with North Korea and South Korea right now and I will say with 100% confidence that we (the World) have never been more close to World War 3 than we currently are at the moment.

All signs are pointing to the fact that at the moment if nothing is done to avert this disaster than I do believe even this year that we could enter into World War 3. The bloodiest, deadliest, most damaging war ever waged on the surface of our planet.

Jeane Dixon said that North Korea would eventually pull us into a battle with China. And Nostradamus and his predictions are literally unfolding before my eyes. Many Arab nations are to side with the Red Chinese as well as certain factions of the African nations. We are literally on the brink of this catastrophe. And it is one catastrophe that need not take place, for Humanity has within it the power to prevent it from happening.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:04 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

N. Korea to scrap anti-clash pact with South

(please log in to view the image)

North Korea announced Thursday that it will scrap an accord aimed at preventing accidental naval clashes with South Korea in retaliation for Seoul blaming Pyongyang for a torpedo attack that sank a South Korean warship.

Tension on the divided peninsula has risen dramatically since a team of international investigators said last week that a torpedo fired by a North Korean submarine tore apart and sank a South Korean warship on March 26, killing 46 sailors. North Korea has denied its involvement in the sinking and warned any retaliation would mean war.

On Thursday, North Korea's military said it will "completely nullify" an inter-Korean accord aimed at preventing accidental armed skirmishes along the disputed western sea border — the scene of three bloody maritime battles between the two Koreas.

N. Korea to scrap anti-clash pact with South - North Korea- msnbc.com

Old Post May 27th, 2010 01:05 PM