KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Fall Of The Republic

Fall Of The Republic
Started by: TheCleansing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fall Of The Republic

Old Post May 31st, 2010 11:25 AM
TheCleansing is currently offline Click here to Send TheCleansing a Private Message Find more posts by TheCleansing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thats a great video but I like The Obama Deception better because it talks about the truth on how kennedy was the last REAL president we had because he wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex whom Eisenhower warned the american people to be aware of in his farewell address speech.Thats why they killed him because he wasnt doing what they were telling him to do and was stepping on some powerful toes in washington.

People cant deny after watching that video-The Obama Deception,how both parties are corrupt.Luckily there is a huge awakening going on around the country and people are beginning to realise that because Obama has lied about everything he said he would do once he took office.

He has not only continued Bush's policys,he has expanded them.whats up with keeping Bush's secretary of defense on? yeah thats REAL change alright. "rolls eyes."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 10:20 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

The thing that makes me kind of laugh is that Joe Biden (current Vice President of the United States of America) wrote an article in the Wall Street Journal (April 23, 1992) called "How I Learned to Love the New World Order". I didn't come across it until I had to work on a project in my US history class about the year I was born (1992).

The article talks about how the United States should rely more on the United Nations instead of being "globocop". I don't know what it was like back in 1992, but now if you use the term "New World Order" and "United Nations" together, you're asking for conspiracy theorists to accuse you. And the fact that he is now Vice President is pretty striking.

Anyway, this is an Alex Jones movie, and I tend to shy away from Alex Jones movies.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 11:01 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote