KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » New World Order

New World Order
Started by: LordFear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordFear

New World Order

The Bilderburg, Trilateral Commission and G20 Summits. These are the elites folks in plain view gathering to decide our fates as the sheeples (sheep + people=sheeple)

It's all falling into place folks. Barry Soetero and his cronies are merely puppets in a grand master scheme far more elaborate than the average Joe can comprehend. Unfortunately we have been conditioned to believe that such talk is conspiracy driven and thus folks like myself are ridiculed but is it that far fetched?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 10:43 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I hope RJ won't mind me using this but: (please log in to view the image)

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 10:42 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

well ok, thats uh.

thats something in a half.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 10:44 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordFear
The Bilderburg, Trilateral Commission and G20 Summits. These are the elites folks in plain view gathering to decide our fates as the sheeples (sheep + people=sheeple)

It's all falling into place folks. Barry Soetero and his cronies are merely puppets in a grand master scheme far more elaborate than the average Joe can comprehend. Unfortunately we have been conditioned to believe that such talk is conspiracy driven and thus folks like myself are ridiculed but is it that far fetched?

looks like someone forgot to take his de-crazyfying pills today!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 10:46 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

LOL at mods, when he said in his post that he didn't want people to think that it was conspiracy-driven.

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 10:51 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

he sounds more like a paranoid schizophrenic, imo erm

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 11:03 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

he is actually right.

but ignorant people cant comprehend the truth

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 11:12 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 11:29 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

its the way he approaches it tthat makes ppl roll their eyes. if he would have sited examples of centralizing nations and whatnot that is factual it be harder to ignore.

example:

the us opening roads to mexico and trying to make their own form of north american union.. post videos of politicians talking about their end goal and whatnot.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 12:24 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: New World Order

"Well, that's like your opinion, man."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 09:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 11:38 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano
he is actually right.

but ignorant people cant comprehend the truth

yeah exactly.He is right.He actually does research.His post hit the nail right on the head. rock thumb up Deano hit the nail right on the head as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvEqg_UlGaA

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 12th, 2010 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 07:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick

that videoclip is so much the truth about thousands of americans when Jack Nicholson says-YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.He is so much right.they cant.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 07:55 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Jokes aside; it begs the question, what exactly are they planning? [to anyone]

Or is it like you said "far more elaborate than the average Joe can comprehend", but you just happen to know it's something sinister, whatever it may be?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noban

I thought the Illuminati were going to be the next NWO?

http://pimpjuice1337.blogspot.com/

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 11:11 PM
Noban is currently offline Click here to Send Noban a Private Message Find more posts by Noban Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 10:55 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Why couldn't it be?

Germany

Italy

Spain

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 11:03 PM
Noban

City 17

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 11:06 PM
Noban is currently offline Click here to Send Noban a Private Message Find more posts by Noban Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

because people don't rebel when they think they are free

this dictatorship is meant not to look like one.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 11:51 PM
Noban

Originally posted by Deano
because people don't rebel when they think they are free

this dictatorship is meant not to look like one.

I would so join the Combine if they invaded Earth.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 11:56 PM