KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Are there conspiracies?

Are there conspiracies?
Started by: Parmaniac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Are there conspiracies?

Ok I know we have a conspiracy section but my question is, do you believe that there are ANY conspiracies? You don't have to tell which conspiracy is on in your opinion, just on what scale maybe just little local ones (political corruption etc) or really global ones (nwo).

Cause after some research (NOT on conspiracy sites) some weird stuff came to my mind and it's not even me also Dirk Müller (Mr. Dax, the german stock exchange guru) said something similiar.

Normally I laugh about this stuff.

So?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 08:46 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Well, of course there are conspiracies.

The gay mafia being one of the biggest.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 08:54 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

ummmm yes?

when you and one other person plan to do anything, you are conspiring. if such action is illegal, it is a criminal conspiracy. when I call up a friend to get weed, we are engaged in a criminal conspiracy.

lol, like the 911 nonsense. regardless of what you believe, there was a criminal conspiracy, be it an inside job or conspirators from the Muslim world.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 08:57 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

OK then maybe from "popular" theories do you think any of these is going on?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 08:59 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

political corruption/bureaucracy is the epidemic one..

the war in iraq has bn extended and taken advantage by various political groups... also military f@#@ ups both by military sector or civilian sectors are usually covered up to protect ppl...

one was we actually re armed the insurgents whether purposely or ignorantly it was later covered up and not talked about.. we have had civilians and military officers take bribes and steal from one another..

if you need examples i be happy to post some video links of things being discovered and at least one story i was a part of where it was happening.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:02 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

There´s the tip of the ice berg which we come into contact with now and again, it´s anyones guess what is below the calme illusion like water.

The latest and most apparent conspiracy has got to be 9/11, the vast ammount of things which "don´t fit " in this sad episode of US history has to raise a few questions.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:03 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

again, what do you mean by popular? most people believe that corporations have too much control of government and conspire to protect their financial interests. these are demonstrably true in many cases. however, few people put the criticism of no-bid contracts with halibutton on par with a corporate illuminati.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:05 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Ok I typeout what imo is going on it has something to do with the financial crisis (maybe it also includes 9/11) and the thread I made about hyperinflation: USA (which is not my opinion anymore) that's why I think that there's a whole load of shit going on right now. It will take a while to sum all that up properly.

btw I summed up my opinion after your request in the Hyperinflation: USA thread smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:10 PM
tsilamini

my problem with financial conspiracies is that they don't really account for how the market works. if there is anything the recent crisis has shown, it is that all the people who theorize about economics were probably wrong. there have been disparate voices over the years, but even then, most were just doom sayers, whose correct opinions might be more a matter of happenstance.

there is a psychogical reason that financial conspiracies are so appealing to the human psyche. markets are by nature chaotic and unpredictable, no matter how good our "science" [sic] of economics, we have no models that accurately predict market trends. however, these trends can be overwhelming to people, able to destroy entire industries and radically change the economic landscape of a nation. it turns out, people feel safer thinking this is the result of a malevolent unseen actor rather than of randomness. we, cognitively, would rather be the victims of something instead of chance.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:20 PM
King Kandy

I believe in the October Surprise theory, somewhat.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 01:31 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Depends on how you define conspiracy. Like I once conspired with my family to throw a surprise party. But that probably doesn't count. On the other hand when I orchestrated the destruction of the Twin Towers then all of a sudden my Illuminati membership and suspiciously vague heritage make me a bad guy.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 05:55 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

what about military generals conspired to post a small military unit of 30 men in a indefensible position in order to draw out the taliban at the cost of the mens life's and then deny it when question about the massacre and the incompetence of the military planning if they did not purposely do it.

plus papers and files from the men on the ground coming up stating that it was a bad tactical position which makes the military brass statement even more suspicious.. since they were told repeatedly from the ground up and they even didnt have any supplies.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Jul 12th, 2010 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 06:38 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Depends on how you define conspiracy. Like I once conspired with my family to throw a surprise party. But that probably doesn't count.
Let it count.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 02:47 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I believe in the JFK one; and Area 51.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 04:02 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what about military generals conspired to post a small military unit of 30 men in a indefensible position in order to draw out the taliban at the cost of the mens life's and then deny it when question about the massacre and the incompetence of the military planning if they did not purposely do it.
That's what I would consider "local" or better said lesser ones without a complex impact.

I was more thinking of / asking if any of you believes in stuff like endgame or zeitgeist not saying that I do just out of curiosity I must say I have my own that covers with an already existing but at this point I'm not willing to say which it is stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 08:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

This belongs in the conspiracy section...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 09:01 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Are there conspiracies?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ok I know we have a conspiracy section but my question is, do you believe that there are ANY conspiracies? You don't have to tell which conspiracy is on in your opinion, just on what scale maybe just little local ones (political corruption etc) or really global ones (nwo).

Cause after some research (NOT on conspiracy sites) some weird stuff came to my mind and it's not even me also Dirk Müller (Mr. Dax, the german stock exchange guru) said something similiar.

Normally I laugh about this stuff.

So?

A lot of people are too dense to even realise what a conspiracy is.I have seen people here and other message boards ignorantly say when referring to the fairy tales of the governments version about 9/11 that 19 muslims were involved,when people say to them it was an inside job,they come on and say-9/11 wasn't a conspiracy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They wouldn't say that if they ever bothered to look up the word conspiracy in the dictionary. laughing The dictionary clearly says that it is an act of two or more people involved.well in the official version of the governments on 9/11,the explanation is that 19 muslim highjackers orchestrated the events and caused 9/11.Thats two or more people involved so obviously you have a conspiracy there. laughing

the 9/11 case doesnt work like in that other fairy tale commission of the governments the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin where they CAN say-dude it wasnt a conspiracy when people say there was more than one shooter.In the JFK case they CAN say to people who dont accept the official version that it wasnt a conspiracy when defending it.With 9/11 though they cant say-it wasnt a conspiracy though since even their version is the act of two or more people.

Its not accepted around here by many,but the official version of the governments is a conspiracy THEORY. There is this book out that debunks the official version proving it is fairy tales that many around here wont read appropriatly called- Debunking the 9/11 Debunking, an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.

again its appropriately named that since their version IS a conspiracy theory.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 08:51 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by roughrider
I believe in the JFK one; and Area 51.

the JFK was definetly one done by the CIA. when the HSCA in the 70's were doing their investigation,as it was winding down,two CIA men came forward and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? of course the HSCA ignored it and did not pursue that lead because anything that pointed towards government involvement,they had no interest in pursuing the lead.

Thats why senator Gaston Fonzi resigned from that commission out of disgust.Just like the Warren commission,they ignored leads and evidence.anything that pointed towrds government involvement,they ignored and did not pursue.He wrote all about it in his book called THE LAST INVESTIGATION where he documented it all.

The government cant even make up their mind if it was a lone assassin or more than two shooters involved. laughing The warren commission of course as everyone knows said that oswald did it and was the lone assassin.well even the HSCA disagreed with their finings in the 70's and said that his assassination was the result of a probable conspiracy but could not locate the other shooter.since they concluded his death was the result of a conspiracy,they just concluded that it was the mob and the mob alone that did it.yet today,the media STILL says oswald was the lone assassian despite the fact a different government panel said otherwise in the 70's. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 09:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Are there conspiracies?

Originally posted by Mr Parker

Its not accepted around here by many,but the official version of the governments is a conspiracy THEORY. There is this book out that debunks the official version proving it is fairy tales that many around here wont read appropriatly called- Debunking the 9/11 Debunking, an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.

Who's refused to read that book?

Name those people.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 09:13 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Re: Are there conspiracies?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ok I know we have a conspiracy section but my question is, do you believe that there are ANY conspiracies?

Think rationally here. Do you believe that in all of history there have never been two or more powerful people who joined forces to become even more powerful and wealthy? Do you believe that in all of history that there has never been a single conspiracy? Do you believe that powerful people are not conspiring today? If you answered all of these questions with yes I have some really good news for you. You live in Disneyland, where the killer never gets caught, nobody dies of cancer and everyone is equally as beautiful.

That is not the world I live in unfortunately. In the world I live there is inequality, poverty, people unable to go to school, wars, corruption and all other sorts of bad stuff you don't encounter in Disneyland. Hell, there are even powerful people plotting to become even more powerful. The place I live in is called Earth. Want to trade places with me?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 05:33 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote