KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Default Prediction: US Economy Collapse By End Of October

Default Prediction: US Economy Collapse By End Of October
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

found this on another forum and wanted to know what you think of this and if anyone in the usa can shed any light.

Not normally in the habit of making predictions, but the writing is on the wall on this one...Why?

The Bank Of America Foreclosure Fiasco – How Did It Happen

The banks either do not have the deeds to the homes or do not know where they are. This is due to the bundling of the mortgages and selling them off somewhere, so they can rip off new customers.

somewhere, so they can rip off new customers.
http://www.usfinancialpost.com/the-b...-happen/85951/

Originally, the Foreclosure Halt only incurred in 23 states. Why only 23 states? Because in those 23 states, a foreclosure had to go through the court system. The courts, demand proof of deed ownership by the foreclosing party. If the bank can't produce the deed, the property cannot be foreclosed upon.

Suddenly, the public is awakened to the fact that the bank they are paying the mortgage on, doesn't even have the deed, and in fact, probably can't find it, as it has been repackaged and sold multiple times....

Suddenly, all 50 states have halted foreclosures, because they are trying to limit public awareness of this fact....because people will soon be challenging the banks to produce their deeds through lawyers, even if they are not in foreclosure. If the bank cannot produce the deed, the home owner is not required to pay their mortgage.

This thing is snowballing quickly...

Quote:
The Obama administration opposes a moratorium on home foreclosures, but wants problems involving improper paperwork resolved as quickly as possible, senior adviser David Axelrod said Sunday.

"I'm not sure about a national moratorium," Axelrod said on the CBS program "Face the Nation." He said valid foreclosures with proper paperwork should go forward, and that questionable foreclosures need to be addressed right away.

"Our hope is that this moves rapidly and that this gets unwound very, very quickly," Axelrod said.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/10/....foreclosures/

It cannot be unwound "very, very quickly" because the banks don't know where the deeds are! The banks have been getting around proving ownership of the deeds through a loophole called deed in lieu of foreclosure.

Quote:
A deed in lieu of foreclosure is where you deed your property to the lender in exchange for being forgiven the entire amount of the mortgage. The lender then sells off the property in order to retrieve as much of the unpaid mortgage amount as they can.
http://www.mortgagefit.com/deed-lieu.html

This method of theft allows the bank to take possession of the home, without producing the deed, bypassing the court system, and making the home owner think they are getting a better deal because the foreclosure doesn't look as bad on their credit score. Very sneaky...

The problem for the banks is now the state legislatures are being pressured by the public to investigate the subject, opening up a massive can of worms.

Quote:
The attorneys general of up to 40 states plan to announce soon a joint investigation into banks' use of flawed foreclosure paperwork.
A joint investigation by 40 states would further escalate pressure on banks to widen their suspensions of foreclosures. On Friday, Bank of America became the first bank to halt foreclosures in all 50 states.

JPMorgan Chase & Co., Ally Bank's GMAC Mortgage unit and PNC Financial have stopped foreclosures in the 23 states where foreclosures must be approved by a judge
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...ocId=D9IOIMJO0

Many trillions of dollars are tied up in these illegal foreclosures and bundling of mortgages in what they call the hedge markets...

The economy is already hanging by a thread, this is the straw to break the camels back...

I can tell you one thing for sure, people in the know, who have been apart of this whole scam, *cough* Sen Dodd *cough* are shitting their pants.

Quote:
Attorney General Eric Holder has said the federal government is looking into the issue.

And Sen. Christopher Dodd, D-Conn., the chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, said he would hold a hearing on the issue next month.

Problems with foreclosure procedures were discussed during two recent conference calls between officials from the Treasury Department, Department of Housing and Urban Development, White House and other agencies, according to an Obama administration official who spoke Saturday on condition of anonymity because the meetings were private.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 11:06 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I like this conspiracy. We get to see it disproven in a matter of weeks rather than a matter of years. Find more like this.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 02:28 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

LOL@SC's post.

This is like watching prophecies fail.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 07:46 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote:

This rest of the world should worry too, if the US economy sinks, it's going to suck down many others along with it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 04:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I like this conspiracy. We get to see it disproven in a matter of weeks rather than a matter of years. Find more like this.
QFT

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 10:16 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

6 days til the music stops and we're all left standing without a chair to sit in.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The end is nigh

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 11:02 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thom Yorke
Restricted

Account Restricted

This conspiracy is true. The US economy collapsed months ago, and it didn't come soon enough. That's what it gets for being the biggest energy waster in the world. That's why I love not living in the US; I can feel guilty about masturbating instead of feeling guilty about destroying the world.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 12:39 AM
Thom Yorke is currently offline Click here to Send Thom Yorke a Private Message Find more posts by Thom Yorke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Well this "conspiracy" let's it appear that suddenly everything will crumble. Which won't be the case, I agree that the USA are economically ****ed though.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 04:43 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

it's nov. 02, how are you people doing? smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 01:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
it's nov. 02, how are you people doing? smile

Collapsing?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 08:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The economy is still here. Obviously Alex Jones fought the good fight and prevented the government from destroying its own economy.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 10:13 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

I have returned

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 12:58 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Hey guys, Rand Paul pledged to not raise the debt ceiling. He just "won" the election. If the debt ceiling isn't raised, wouldn't THAT cause us to default, thus our economy would collapse?

Isn't Rand Paul a member of that Tea Party that pretends to be Christian and pro-Constitution? Wouldn't backlash against the Tea Party lead to backlash against real Christians? And against Constitutionalists?

One piece to the giant puzzle of evil?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:59 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

I just read an article on how the US Gov is creating inflation in the hopes to remove deflation.

So, while the economy didn't collapse at the end of October, it certaintly hasn't picked up any either.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 01:42 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Any day now.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2010 10:00 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it me or does this October feel like it's been going on for ages.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2010 11:59 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Maybe it's supposed to be end of October 2011.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 01:34 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

General Motors had a large positive surge and they're doing very well now, this can't bode well for the US economy.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 06:06 AM
Katsu

Deano, the USA will not go bankrupt as long as the dollar is the world's reserve currency. The entire world will always need dollars in their reserves as some of the most important commodities (oil, gold etc) are denominated in dollars. As long as this is the case, the USA can continue printing dollars indefinitely because the rest of the world has to hold on to them. This system is called Dollar Hegemony. The entire world has to export more goods than they import in order to acquire these dollars printed outed of thin air, these useless pieces of paper. The entire world is more or less enslaved by the dollar, a financial weapon of mass destruction, which has no actual value whatsoever as it is backed by nothing. In fact, it is not even real money, but DEBT owed to the privately owned Federal Reserve bank. This bank is neither Federal nor has any actual reserves, it is a private institution working for the benefit of its owners, at the expense of the American people.

The Federal Reserve has usurped the USA government, and is corrupt to the core.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 06:12 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote