KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Propaganda, Parables, and Perception part 1

Propaganda, Parables, and Perception part 1
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Propaganda, Parables, and Perception part 1

this also fits in the religion forum but can go in here

please have a listen and maybe we can discuss religion and other things in the video.

these are the only videos that seem to resonate with me and maybe the same will happen to people who listen to this.

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEwM3EuIpYc

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 05:28 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

bump

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 28th, 2011 05:36 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

i will watch it.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:08 AM
Clone is currently offline Click here to Send Clone a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

i got bored its only audio, have you seen the obama deception?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:10 AM
Clone is currently offline Click here to Send Clone a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

then you have no capacity to learn cos u aint got an attention span smile

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 04:44 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the man who does all his research from youtube videos and David Icke's website.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 08:24 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i actually dont. i do my learning from taking note of the things that are going on and drawing my own conclusions

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 10:45 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then when you get called out on them you say they aren't your opinions and are just presenting someone elses...That's not really drawing your own conclusions is it?

You also don't seem to question any of the conspiracy stuff you read...You read a website or see a video and take it completely at face value as being fact...Then when someone proves it wrong you simply say you weren't agreeing with it but were just posting because some people might be interested. You've done that countless times on here...So this "drawing your own conclusions" thing doesn't wash.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 09:58 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Then when you get called out on them you say they aren't your opinions and are just presenting someone elses...That's not really drawing your own conclusions is it?

because its true. i dont always post videos i believe in

quote:
You also don't seem to question any of the conspiracy stuff you read...

yes i do

quote:
You read a website or see a video and take it completely at face value as being fact...

no i dont

quote:
then when someone proves it wrong you simply say you weren't agreeing with it but were just posting because some people might be interested.

i dont recall anyone proving anything wrong.

quote:
You've done that countless times on here...So this "drawing your own conclusions" thing doesn't wash.

thats ok to think that way. your mind is set in stone

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 08:32 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano

thats ok to think that way. your mind is set in stone

Your hippy nonsense doesn't wash either...I question things that I read on the internet far more than you do...Thus it's your mind that's set in stone...Not mine.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 11:53 PM
Deano

i disagree strongly

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 12:40 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Clone

Is it similar to the "Obama is just like Hitler" videos?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 04:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Clone

I have,excellent video.I always encourage people to watch that video all the time.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 05:11 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote