KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Being prepared

Being prepared
Started by: Samurai4Hire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Samurai4Hire
Zombie Response Team

Being prepared

What do we do,in light of the 2012 scare, to get ready. I dont know if its going to be esoteric or just catastrophic. I am a Former Marine so I have many weapons and Bug ut bags with survival gear but is this what is needed . Some of my friends say just meditate and push for transcending into the 4th dimension. Is this what its about. I know the economy is turning to crap and people say invest or buy silver I say buy lead. A bullet will get you what ever you need. Just curious of your thoughts on how to prepare.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 10:41 AM
Samurai4Hire is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai4Hire a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai4Hire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

If it really gets to the point where we have roving gangs in a post apocalyptic world stealing and taking what they want with no form of government infrastructure then I really see no way out for most of us.

Yes I do think things will get bad....but I don't see them getting THAT bad.

I'm also a former Marine and own weapons. I have enough canned food to last for several weeks and I keep about 50 gallons of RO water on hand (for my aquarium water changes) which I could drink if I had to. I also have some physical gold and silver. But I'm also older with health issues and I doubt I'd last 6 months without my medication which I couldn't get if things completely collapse

Old Post May 10th, 2011 02:27 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm doing nothing for the 2012 end of the world event, I can't be bothered.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 10th, 2011 11:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
If it really gets to the point where we have roving gangs in a post apocalyptic world stealing and taking what they want with no form of government infrastructure then I really see no way out for most of us.

Yes I do think things will get bad....but I don't see them getting THAT bad.

I'm also a former Marine and own weapons. I have enough canned food to last for several weeks and I keep about 50 gallons of RO water on hand (for my aquarium water changes) which I could drink if I had to. I also have some physical gold and silver. But I'm also older with health issues and I doubt I'd last 6 months without my medication which I couldn't get if things completely collapse

yeah i dont think its going to be that bad either but like you said,expect a currency crisis to occur where are paper money will be useless.

Old Post May 11th, 2011 01:07 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote