KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Poussin Secret Discovered

Poussin Secret Discovered
Started by: francoise88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
francoise88

Poussin Secret Discovered

THE POUSSIN SECRET DISCOVERED
2 UNKNOWN AND CODED POUSSIN'S PAINTINGS DISCOVERED :THE KEY OF RENNES LE CHATEAU'S Mystery

POUSSIN'S SECRET IS DISCOVERED

There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 6 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor.Since 6years we 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .
We have found many symbols and hidden PICTURES symbols :LETTERS AND NUMBERS FOUND BY RAYONS x in these paintings ,NICE face at Rayons X which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings in my site soon in english .
But I don't send my site here for moment .

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . There has been no luck discovering by Sauniere , but these parchments have been placed here, to be found and pass on the secret RELIGIOUS and GREAT SECRET. Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....
In these paintings there is a code a DA POUSSIN CODE to find the answer at this secret mto discover the key of this mystery and this secret . Look at the Poussin's seal TENET CONFIDENTIAM .it s the same argonaute Boat than in my painting

TENET is a code from SATOR square

Old Post May 20th, 2012 05:31 PM
francoise88 is currently offline Click here to Send francoise88 a Private Message Find more posts by francoise88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
francoise88

to moderatr team

is it possible to put my site please in my threda ? it's about paintings and it's impossible ti understand without it !

Old Post May 21st, 2012 03:53 PM
francoise88 is currently offline Click here to Send francoise88 a Private Message Find more posts by francoise88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

You could post pictures of the paintings along with the information you want to communicate about them.

Old Post May 24th, 2012 03:28 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
francoise88

i can nothing send ! help!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 02:10 PM
Lord Shadow Z

Here you go, I'll have a proper read tomorrow - bit late now over here big grin

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/en/index.php

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 10:45 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

The secret to poussin is not to eat it raw.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 06:54 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
francoise88

hello

The clues given in this interesting book leads to the key to the secret of Poussin anfd RLC Mystery revealed by my paintings

Introduction to Elizabeth Van Buren, although to many authors have treated of Rennes-le-Château, mystery bound for some to the Knights Templar, the Cathars, in Solomon's treasure, others to the legends of King Arthur, in the quest for the Holy Grail, or the Merovingian kings semi-divins, the truth about Rennes-le-Château is immensely more fantastic that skeptics could imagine.

EXTRAIT :from her book

“Three trucks carrying the treasure of the Templars from Paris just before the dissolution of the order were symbolic of the spirit-soul-matter. These trucks were the three Chariots of the heavens, the two that are visible in the sky of the northern hemisphere, the carriage of Osiris, the great bear; the little Dipper which is associated with Set; and the Chariot in the sky of the southern hemisphere, but is invisible to those who live in the northern hemisphere, the Argo Navis, the carriage of the sea. It was the boat in which the Argonauts sailed in search of the Golden Fleece. Canopus, the brightest star in the sky after Sirius, is located in this constellation. It was called Suhel in Saudi, a synonym word of wisdom. Columba, the dove flies near the stern of the boat.”
THE dove is in my painting near the stern of the boat !

go to my site on ARCADIE PAGE

“the trolley is Ursa. According to the ancient Chinese belief Ursa was somehow related to ancient scales. Scales, or the Balance in the zodiac in Rennes is symbolized by the Phoenix. Libra is the seventh celestial city, and Ursa has seven stars bright “

in my interview on LINK PAGE of my site, i explain why my paintings are the key if this mystery where we find also Grande ourse and Chariot which are important clues of this mystery .
“the Abbot Boudet indicates that the tank which gave its name to Rheda was the Sea tank, because it evokes the life rafts floating on the Alder (Aude) to Quillan once. These rafts were named carras, because char; According to the priest were floating tanks.The chariot of Rheda is the Argo, the invisible carriage of the underworld, which is the balance between Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, the two visible lift in the sky. The invisible lift is the third principle that is born of the two-in-one. It represents the soul, balance or Messenger between the mind and body. We have seen that Perceval represented the soul in the same way as the star Dubhe, the balance between Polaris and Merak. The Argo is the macrocosmic symbol of this balance point. As Noah's Ark, the seed of all creation is laid in the Argo, because Conscience never dies, and the total knowledge of all time is preserved in the soul, for the coming ages.

“Poussin knew the secret hidden in Rennes, and the true meaning of the treasure hidden in his painting "Winter, or the flood" he reveals this sacred place is located at, in the South of the lion and the Dove, where the Valdieu farm is located. Both Poussin and Leonardo da Vinci said this symbol of the Big Dipper for the small farm, which was once owned by the Knights Templar.”
“indications in the various churches around Rennes seem to suggest that the precious treasure hidden in the region is linked to the Ark of the Covenant and the two Tables of the law, the Alliance or the Holy Alliance between God and humanity was his sign in the sky, l. We must not forget that the legend of Moses receiving the Tables of the law is relatively recent in the time scale that begins with the Creation. In religious processions Egypt and Greece a boat or an arch was transported, it contained tables of stone, and cones.(POUSSIN'S SEAL!!) The Arch of the Israelites was modelled on the sacred body of the ancient mysteries and humanity was his sign in the sky, ' Rainbow is close to Ark in heaven”

in her book it's very interesting to read the POUSSIN'S PAINTINGS symbols analyzed by VAN BUREN !it's DA POUSSIN CODE!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2012 08:19 AM