KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » How are you gonna watch SUPERBOWL 38?

Whose looking forward to it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! 10 26.32%
Im looking forward to it 11 28.95%
Not really 6 15.79%
heck no! 11 28.95%
Total: 38 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How are you gonna watch SUPERBOWL 38?
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

How are you gonna watch SUPERBOWL 38?

I am so looking forward to the 2004 SUPERBOWL.It airs feb 1 on cbs.I wonder whos gonna be playing.I cant wait to see the commercials.Its gonna be so awesome!!!!

Im gonna watch it with a pizza soda and its gonna be so awesome.I always watch the superbowl and its so exciting.Last years was knda lame but this years gonna be better I KNOW IT.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 08:36 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It depends on who is playing...I won't make my final decision on if I am excited for it or not until after the playoffs.

I would like to see Packers vs. Titans.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 08:41 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I'll probably be working and have to tape it. Not to bothered who plays I just like to watch it!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 08:44 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

nah aint gonna watch it

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 11:37 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

To me it don't matter who is in the championship but as long as it is exciting count me in!!. Is the SuperBowl and is always fun to watch.

btw go Patriots big grin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 04:07 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

PARTY!!!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 09:56 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Koz, you should host one! big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 09:57 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metallicachick
::RaWr::

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED! AHH! Last year's was the best though! Raiders and Buccaneers! I only liked it because the bucs were in it, but it was a good game!
Go New England! Whoop whoop!

Made by Darth Revan! Thanks a bunch! happy

reading OvErLy ObSeSsEd WiTh HaRrY pOtTeR reading

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 10:14 PM
metallicachick is currently offline Click here to Send metallicachick a Private Message Find more posts by metallicachick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

New England is gonne kick the panther's butt! big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 10:15 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Go PAt's!
Im gonna host a party, Hopefully.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 10:35 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Wait is there a chance for the Titans to play??? That was the last super bowl I watched, I cried! LOL After that I lost interest in the Titans, but I will def watch if they play!!!!!!! I'm more of a Vols fan. love

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:05 AM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Bring on the pizza and the beer!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:06 AM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luvCpt.JSparrow

Love

Are you kidding ??! the Super Bowl is like a holiday to me !! too bad the Titians wont be there...so i'm for the Panthers. we are going to go all out...chicken wings, pizza, the works! i cant wait !![COLOR=indigo][B]

But why is the RUM gone?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:16 AM
luvCpt.JSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send luvCpt.JSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by luvCpt.JSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metallicachick

i think they should make the monday after the superbowl a holiday.. so people can get off work and school and stuff. everybody's always hung over and tired on the monday after anyway

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:26 PM
metallicachick is currently offline Click here to Send metallicachick a Private Message Find more posts by metallicachick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
originally posted by Punker69 How are you gonna watch SUPERBOWL 38?
Easy, I'm not

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:35 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EOWYN3

you know what sux? they show it here on the armed forces network BUT they don't show any of the commercials! i mean, the quality of the commercials has gone down, but what is superbowl without commercials?

go patriots

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 06:09 AM
EOWYN3 is currently offline Click here to Send EOWYN3 a Private Message Find more posts by EOWYN3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

This years superbowl is going to suck...just like last year. Whatever happened to the good ole' days when an explosive offense and decent defense was all you needed. i don't care if defense wins championships....i just wanna be entertained. Thank god for getting wrecked on gameday....and my mommy'z lazagna!

Tho i hate to root for them.....go Panthers!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metallicachick

CAN NOT WAIT! 6 DAYS AWAY! GOING TO DIE OF FOOTBALL WITHDRAWTH! AHHHH!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:20 PM
metallicachick

hey, link, don't diss last years superbowl! bucs won that one!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:21 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

that's why i'm dissing that one....there isn't enough alcohol on this planet to make me enjoy Brad Johnson at quarterback or Pittman at running back. But it figures i'm sour about that crap....i'm from LA and we lost both our teams like 6 years ago. oh and nice sig pic

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:28 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote