KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NHL All Star Weekend

Who do you think will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The East 3 60.00%
The West 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NHL All Star Weekend
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Tongue NHL All Star Weekend

Um, am I the only one watching this. the nhl all star weekend is today and tomorrow. I am so psyched. I think my fav all stars are Thornton and Sakic. I also like Staal. Just my one cent. Please tell me what you think.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:23 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

IMA A HUGE MOTHER ****ING HOCKEY FAN. lol your my new friend^ lol good to see another hockey fan. My favorite hockey player is Nick Lidstrom from Red Wings, cuz i also play defense. and favorite team is L.A kings cuz im from LA lol

ive always been with West

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:27 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

I like all the teams, but the playrs vary. Mostly avs but i'm beginning to like Roenick

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:45 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Roenick is excellent hockey pro. I think a good player is Steve Yzerman..he's done great things for Red Wings..and Ziggy Pallfy i think he's one of most skilled players on the ice.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:46 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Extol
Samwise

Marty Brodeur will steal the show, did you see him in the super skills??

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:43 PM
Extol is currently offline Click here to Send Extol a Private Message Find more posts by Extol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

yep

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:24 PM
Tela

Ziggy, Yzerman, and brodeur are all kick @$$ but Ziggy was a fav of mine before the other two.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:24 PM
Tela

Ah, I missed the last period. Could someone tell me who one?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:15 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i missed half the game sad

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:22 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

theres no need to watch....cuz i know the red wings are gonna win again! HAHAHAHAHA!!!ph33r our 1337 hockey skillz!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:13 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

?^ we not talkin about stanley cup...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:21 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i know but i felt like rubbing it in...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:41 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Jester
Mime Of Hell

does anyone watch the Wings beside me & DaRk Lotus? all you are doing is talking about is the best teams on the west and east do any body have a team they like in this season I mean the Detroit RedWings&the Maple Lesves are about the same in the game this year smile
so like I said in the benning all you do is routing for the best team this year mad so THERE

roiling heat death grip in
my veins unveiling rancid
petals flowering forth foul
necter the space between
a blink and a tear...
DEATH BLOOMS."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 05:30 PM
DaRk Jester is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Jester a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Jester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote