KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Will Bonds be #1?

Where will Bonds end up?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
first 755+ 5 50.00%
second 715-754 5 50.00%
third under 714 0 0%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Will Bonds be #1?
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

Will Bonds be #1?

Pretty Simple where do you think Bonds will finish all time home runs?

as of now:
#1 Hank Aaron 755
#2 Babe Ruth 714
#3 Barry Bonds 661

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:26 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I think he'll pass Babe Ruth, but i dont know about Hank Arron.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 10:43 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

he's 39. i don't think he has enough in him to hit another 90+ home runs.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 12:06 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

yeah, i think there's too big a chance in getting injured. so i dont think so

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 02:29 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I'm thinking somewhere between number 1 and number 2...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 02:31 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

he is very healthy though.. i mean i think he can break it but its up to when he wants to retire.. as long as he stays healthy, not necisarily in his prime but atleast healthy he will do it i think.. I cant see him retiring being 40 some homeruns away from one of the top baseball records of all time

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:12 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

I think there's about a 70% chance he'll break Aaron's record. I don't know that I want to see him do it, though.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 08:34 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

I heard something about him passing babe ruth simply becus he wants to be known as the lefty bat of baseball, but he might not want to beat Aaron simply for the great respect he has for the guy. He also felt that he went through a lot of trouble to get that recordbunny

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 12:25 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

i think he has a chance to do it...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 01:39 AM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

did you see barry bonds on south park?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 12:47 PM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

theres no way he would not want to beat aaron.. he wants the record he has said he wants it.. the only person he didnt like takign it from was his god father.. Bonds has said hes goin for #1 and the only thing that will stop him is if hes hurt bad or he deciedes to just say screw it and retire.. if he wants the record he will have it.. and if he beats Ruth which should be easy he will be the greatest lefty of all time, although i already think he is

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 06:02 PM
forumcrew

in 54 at bats in 24 games bonds has 10 home runs already.. pitchers might be a problem though.. hes also been intentionally walked 18 times walked total 39 times but at this pace of close to a home run every other game... Ruth is done.. watch out Hank

Old Post May 1st, 2004 09:34 PM
forumcrew

intentionally walked 4 times on saturday.. what the hell is that.. i think intentional walks shouldnt be allowed.. if you wanna walk him you should have to throw bad pitches.. but leave the decision to swing in the batters hands still.. also that way with runners on risk a wild pitch... pitch outs are just an easy way out that i dont think baseball should allow.. bonds has 22 in 26 games!! its bullshit

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 10:58 PM
forumcrew

hes having back problems now.. not looking great

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:51 PM
wuTa

i dont think he can do it....the giants dont have anyone that can protect him in the lineup so pitchers no can walk him they couldnt do that with jeff kent coz kent was knockin 100+rbis as a giant plus i think he said that if pitchers dont start pitching to him he's done so the only way he has a shot is if the giants pickup some more bats from a trade

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:44 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea with the IBB its gonna be hard he still is in 2nd with 16 with far less at bats which is good.. but at this rate hes gonna be #2 then look out for A-Rod

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 04:52 AM
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I think he will come in 2nd cause I just don't see him get enough pitches to pass Aaron

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 05:38 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote