KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Nba Payoffs

Nba Payoffs
Started by: kidd34

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kidd34

Nba Payoffs

NBA PLAYOFFS 2ND OUD HAS STARTED.......
WHOS UR PIC IN DA.......
NETS/PISTONS
PACERS/HEAT

LAKERS/SPURS
T-WOLVES/KINGS

Old Post May 6th, 2004 10:42 PM
kidd34 is currently offline Click here to Send kidd34 a Private Message Find more posts by kidd34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

L.E.A.R.N T.O. S.P.E.L.L

and there are already 2 NBA threads where discussions about playoffs are happening.

(btw...i'm an extremely bitter laker fan at the moment, i apologize for the rude comment)

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:05 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidd34

HARDCORE LA FANZ

YO DIS THREAD IS FR HARDCORE LAKER FANZ
SO LETS GET SUM TALKIN GOIN........

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:07 PM
kidd34 is currently offline Click here to Send kidd34 a Private Message Find more posts by kidd34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

sounds like a plan. Just ez with the caps. Mods are mean sobs here.

So WHAT the hell is the deal with their 1st halves?

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidd34

i duuno man....we need 2 give shaq 30-40 touches in da 1st quarter.
switch kobe 2 guard parker. and PLEASE devan george dont shoot a 3 wit 22 seconds still on da shotclock!!! gary payton should post up everyime dwn da floor cause he has da strength advanage and is to quick for parker. our defence needs to WAKE UP!!! did u see that easy layup parker had?! i mean cmon....someone step up!

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:15 AM
Linkalicious

i dunno if kobe can guard parker. They really screwed up when they lost Pargo. *can't believe i just said that* But atleast he was quick enough to stay with him. Kobe was getting drove on by Bowen. That guys slow as sh!t. Shaq needs touches the whole game.

Malone needs to throw Parker on the floor or run him over.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:47 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Malone needs to throw Parker on the floor or run him over.

Sounds like something Malone would do.

So Kidd, are you named after Jason Kidd or something else?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 03:11 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidd34

na man kidd is jus a nickname ppl call me.
wuts every1's prediction for games 3 & 4?

Old Post May 7th, 2004 03:16 PM
Linkalicious

Lakers win both at home and go to SA then lose there...come home and lose the series in 6

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:58 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I think it will be 1 and 1 so 3-1 going back to SA.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:45 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidd34

lakers hopefully win games 3 n 4
then win in 7

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:17 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

lakers take game 3, spurs take 4, close out in 5

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:17 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

i can't see the Lakers losing in 5. The games they've played have been too close for them to lose so easily.

Granted they end up losing by 10, but they've been withing 2 points in the 4th quarter both games. The plastic wrap on the rim gets taken off in LA.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:27 PM
kidd34

looks like me n Linkalicious are the only 1's still believein

Old Post May 7th, 2004 09:09 PM
wuTa

lakers are done.....if i were a lakers fan (thank god im not, no offense) i would be more concerned about signing kobe and shaq then beatin the spurs

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:26 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidd34

YO DIS THREAD IS F0R HARDCORE LAKER FANZ

wut part of that dont u understand

be like da wwe n get da f out

Old Post May 8th, 2004 01:16 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Ok that was just stupid. Anybody can post here so lets talk intelligently.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:36 AM
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by kidd34
YO DIS THREAD IS F0R HARDCORE LAKER FANZ

wut part of that dont u understand

be like da wwe n get da f out

laughing out loud you gotta be jokin

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:23 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
lakers are done.....if i were a lakers fan (thank god im not, no offense) i would be more concerned about signing kobe and shaq then beatin the spurs

apparently you don't watch the games. Kobe's the reason why they are losing. He's either keeping his back to the basket or triple pump faking before he forces up a shot. If he ran the damn offense like it's supposed to be run....then the Lakers would be winning 2-0.

Re-signing Shaq? nice suggestion....too bad his contract will keep him there next year.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:26 AM
wuTa

kobe is also the reason why they have 3 championships....its not that kobe isnt running the offense its malone and payton who still arent use to it....it took jordan 2 or 3 years to understand the triangle and malone and payton are suppose to do it in one?.....yea shaqs contract will keep him there next year but he said he wants to be re-signed before his contract is up and the lakers i doubt the lakers are gonna be able to sign shaq and kobe so one of thems gots to go...my guess is shaq

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:37 AM