KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Who's gonna win the Eastern Confrence Finals

Pacers or Pistons?
This poll is closed.
Pacers in 7 1 20.00%
Pistons in 7 0 0%
Pacers in 6 1 20.00%
Pistons in 6 3 60.00%
Pacers in 5 0 0%
Pistons in 5 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who's gonna win the Eastern Confrence Finals
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justinday15
Jay

Who's gonna win the Eastern Confrence Finals

Pacer or Pistons?

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:38 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I think the Pacers will take it in 7.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:41 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

pistons in 6

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:43 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

pistons 6

Old Post May 26th, 2004 03:21 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Pistons in 6.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 07:27 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

If the Pacers don't win Friday night, their pretty much done.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:44 PM
Linkalicious

so basically....Pistons in 6 Justin?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:45 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

No, If the Pistons win the series thumb down I think it will be in 7 games not 6. Put the Pacers are in a slump, Carlisle will have them ready for game 4.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:56 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Slump is not a good word when you're in the conference finals.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:31 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

I don't think the Pacers are in a slump at all. I just think they are losing to a better team. The Pacers record against the prime teams in the west wasn't very good during the season either.

I think Indiana has pretty much played to their potential all year. That's why they kept beating lesser teams, where a team like the Lakers plays down to their oppoenents. That's why they'll lose to teams like the Clippers or Goldenstate.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:37 PM
wuTa

i dont think the pacers are in a slump there bench is playing awesome i think miller and artest or in a slump and if they dont get there ass in gear this series is gonna be over with sooner than expected

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:40 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Reggie's not much in a slump. He's older and can't do as much (hasn't all season). He can pull things together once in a while still but he hasn't been the same since hurting his ankle in the 2002 Basketball Championships.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:43 PM
wuTa

thats true he hasnt been the same since the 02 olympics but he cored 21 in game 2 i think plus hes passing up on way too many shots....he shot the ball 1 time in the 1st half last night

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:49 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Take more shots Reggie!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:18 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I don't think the Pacers are in a slump at all. I just think they are losing to a better team. The Pacers record against the prime teams in the west wasn't very good during the season either.

I think Indiana has pretty much played to their potential all year. That's why they kept beating lesser teams, where a team like the Lakers plays down to their oppoenents. That's why they'll lose to teams like the Clippers or Goldenstate.

Their record against the west was 20-8 and they plaed the Lakers twice, and they split the two games.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:39 PM