KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Wmxx

Wmxx
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Tongue Wmxx

Who do you think will win in the WMXX matches?

What match are you most looking forward to?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:57 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

12 days

smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:31 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

i cant wait until the kane vs. undertaker match

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:55 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

11 days

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 01:21 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

10 days, 23 hours 13 mins 5 sec

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 12:46 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

10 days, 10 hours, 45 mins to WM20

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 01:15 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

8 days 21 hrs 31 mins to go ( i think)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 02:29 AM
boxofdeath2.0

I think for how much the WWE is hyping this year's 'Mania, and how it's supposed to be "20 years in the making," and "where it all begins...again," this card sure does blow.

Undertaker returning to his deadman gimmick will be cool, but other than that none of the matches excite me too much. But neither him or Kane can wrestle that well, so the match will be punch, punch, resthold, repeat.

Angle/Eddie will be a good techinical match, but like the rest of the card, it lacks star power.

I will be shocked to the bone if HHH drops the title, there is no way he's doing the job at the "biggest" 'Mania in history. The more likely scenario is him dropping it to Benoit in April in Edmonton (Benoit's hometown).

The Brock/Goldberg match will be good. Both men can wrestle well for their size, so the match might be decent. However, like the rest of the world, I really wanted to see Austin vs. Goldberg, but Austin is not even close to being in wrestling shape. I will be surprised if Goldberg goes over for the win on this one, seeing as how his contract runs out soon after 'Mania.

Unless WWE pulls a surprise appearance out of its butt like Hart, Sting, Hogan, or Macho Man, (all of which I think are highly unlikely at this point) this Mania wont be any more special than all the rest.

Last edited by boxofdeath2.0 on Mar 6th, 2004 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:55 PM
boxofdeath2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

8 days, 2 hours, 46 mins to go....................

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:13 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I agree that since the attitude era ended and the roster was split, the wwe payperviews have started to get more boring. lets hope some of the new talent can revitalise the company, rather than relying on the old guys like cripple h and hbk.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:15 PM
shawn_micheals_

i heard wmXX Paul B.

Attachment: urnbearer_04.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:24 PM
shawn_micheals_ is currently offline Click here to Send shawn_micheals_ a Private Message Find more posts by shawn_micheals_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shawn_micheals_

he'll be with undertaker

Attachment: urnbearer_04.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:29 PM
shawn_micheals_ is currently offline Click here to Send shawn_micheals_ a Private Message Find more posts by shawn_micheals_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I heard that paul bearer said he never wants to work for vince ever again after the HHH/Kane storyline with the dead girls body

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:31 PM
shawn_micheals_

The Brock/Goldberg match will be good. Both men can wrestle well for their size, so the match might be decent. However, like the rest of the world, but . I will be surprised if Goldberg goes over for the win on this one, seeing as how his contract runs out soon after 'Mania.
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing evil face mad stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:33 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

30 hours, 51 mins to go

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:07 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

17 hours, 32 mins

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:27 AM
NinthCorona

[glodis=blue]Wrestle Mania is way too hyped up sad[/glodis]

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:30 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

211 minutes to go

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 04:16 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

97 hours till I go to see WWE live in Newcastle, UK on the WMXX revenge smackdown tour.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:24 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

WWE has spent the entire first half-hour of Heat recapping the major feuds going into tonight's PPV.

Coverage is now beginning, however, so when developments start, you can bet we will have the MOST updates.

So, stay put, as coverage is now underway!
Opening Segment: Welcome To WrestleMania XX!

The Fink welcomes the Harlem Boys Choir to sing "America The Beautiful" as WrestleMania XX gets underway (without a vignette), with various Patriotic images shown on screen.

Where It All Begins Again..

Vince McMahon (in a vignette) welcomes us to WrestleMania XX as a vignette highlighting the event's history roles. The video also features various WWE superstars commenting on WrestleMania, and tonight's show.

The final image of the vignette shows Vince and Shane standing while holding Shane's new baby.

Big Show vs. John Cena -1

John Cena comes to the ring first, sporting a Patrick Ewing jersey.

He starts off getting the crowd hot for the match by involving them in his promo. Before long, there's a HUGE Cena chant.

The freestyle is rather terrible, to be perfectly honest. He closes by getting the crowd to start "Big Show sucks", and Big Show makes his way to the ring
Big Show starts by pushing John Cena into the ropes, but Cena turns it around with a few right hands. Big Show easily tosses Cena outside, however.

Cena climbs on the apron, and tries to get on by hitting Show with a shoulder to the chest, but Big Show quickly counters and runs him over to the post. He can't get an attack on, and Cena climbs the top rope trying to crossbody Show. Show just catches Cena and powerslams him, getting a two-count.

Cena gets up and goes to work on Big Show, getting a huge fan reaction. However, Big Show just takes Cena right out with a clothesline, followed by a huge bodyslam.

Big Show continues tearing apart Cena, and hits a big headbutt.

Cena gets another ten-second bit of offense in, but Show keeps overpowering him. A few nearfalls for Show, and the crowd is chanting "Let's Go Cena." He's really over right now.

Cena jumps on Show's back and locks a sleeperhold, but Big Show backs Cena into the ropes. He then knocks Cena to the mat yet again.

Big Show then locks a gigantic sleeperhold in, but Cena tries desperately to punch his way out of it. Show just tosses Cena right down onto the mat.

Cena gets up, and Big Show misses a big swing. Cena works Big Show into a corner, and then counters an Irish whip. Show tries to ram Cena into the corner, but Cena gets out of the way. He then F-Us Big Show. Two-count.

Cena goes to get his chain, but the ref refuses to let him use it. He then pretends to put it down, but actually keeps it around his knuckles and nails Big Show with it. F-U for the win.

Winner & New US Champion: John Cena

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:49 AM