KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Who is the best QB in the NFL?

Who is the best Quarterback in the NFL?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Peyton Manning 12 38.71%
Michael Vick 3 9.68%
Donavan Mcnabb 5 16.13%
Brett Favre 3 9.68%
Tom Brady 8 25.81%
Drew Bledsoe 0 0%
Steve Mcnair 0 0%
Eli Manning 0 0%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the best QB in the NFL?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is the best QB in the NFL?

I think Peyton Manning is the best.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:17 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i can already hear the booing on my choice.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:19 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

why is Eli on the list in place of others like green,hasselbeck, palmer, bulger? ohwell none of them would be picked anyway im sure.. Farve is my favorite and I still think he is great, but hes surrounded by incapable players, he still makes amazing things happen that I dont think any of these other guys would. Manning is just unreal though, hes got a great arm and a great brain.. hes very smart on the field and does more then any other. Brady is a bit of a mix. He doesnt have the the raw talent, but he can throw a good deep ball when he needs to. He also has great heart like farve and can lead a nice come back.. Brady just seems to not be able to handle pressure well.. this iis because his O-line is sweet and he doesnt have to deal with it as much as other.. and Id have mcnabb be 4th on that list. Vick can move up if he ever decides to play QB.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:36 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just picked the ones that came to mind, sorry. i agree with you on vick, he would be a much better running back or d back.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:46 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i voted Mcnabb

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:58 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

about half those guys shouldnt be on their i agree with forumcrew with those same guys eli sucks

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:33 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

ok i never said eli sucks.. if you think eli sucks you dont know anything about football. but putting him among the elite nfl QB's is a mistake was my point. Eli has yet to even play 1 full season, and he is off to a great start. Not to mention look at his family.. I have no doubt that Eli will be a very very good QB in the NFL.. and I dont think it will take him alot of time, hes just not there yet. But he is off to a great year for his first year as a starter.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 07:04 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i SAID i just posted a few that came to mind, my bad.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:13 AM
forumcrew

you pretty much got all the best ones anyway

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:42 AM
PINBALL

Eli sucks in his first season as a rookie he went 1-10 and when he got drafted by the chargers(a way better team ) he basicly cried and got his daddy to get him traded hes doing ok this season but in his career over all as a pro he sucks

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 01:59 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

im sorry but you are simply wrong. First of all in his first season he went 1-5 as a starter you made up 1-10.. and his 5 loses came against falcons, eagles, redskins, steelers, and bengals.. not exactly easy teams. And ATL, Pitt, and Cinci were all very close games. And so far this year, he has a QB rating of 97.8 almost 1,000 yards in 4 games, and 9 TD's only 2 INT's If you think that sucks you have never watched a football game before. Just to give you a comparison.. Peyton manning this year.. QB rating 97.4 (edge Eli) Yards 868 (edge Eli) 6 TD's 2 INT's (edge ELI) This is not counting todays week 5 game because eli had a bye. Also Peyton went 6-10 in his FOURTH YEAR.

Its always funny when people just make things up to prove a point..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 04:15 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

If this was last year, i would be pissed that you didnt put Culpepper on it instead of Eli Manning. But since Culpepper sucks this year, i can see why.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 04:56 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

you could have used the nfl discussion for this. i won't merge it because it will keep the poll there as well. just remember for future refference

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 04:00 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

mcnabb has 3 votes?!?!?!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 05:04 PM
Pezmerga
Black Knight

Are we going by Career or So far this year? or over last two since this year is early? lol.

Career Wise Favre
Over last Two Peyton
So far this year?

Top 5
1. Donovan Mcnabb
2. Carson Palmer (really close to mcnabb, im a homer for the bengals, but he needs to prove he can make a 4th quarter comeback consistently, Although last year against the Ravens was amazing, and I believe he coulda did it against the Pats if Seymour didnt take that cheap low blow)
3. Eli Manning - Really improved! Burress was a godsend.
4. Tom Brady - I am not a fan of the pats, but Tom Brady is amazing.
5. Drew Bledsoe - Wow...is all I can say =)

Stat wise Palmer would be first, then mcnabb then drew.

Rank Player Team Yds Att Cmp TDs Ints Long Rating
1 Brett Favre GB 1256 186 120 12 8 51 87.6
2 Carson Palmer CIN 1301 164 116 11 2 70 111.4
3Donovan McNabb PHI 1464 200 123 11 3 68 95.9
4 Drew Bledsoe DAL 1351 159 98 10 3 70 102.0
5 Marc Bulger STL 1648 215 139 10 7 44 89.8
6 Eli Manning NYG 985 123 66 9 2 46 97.8
7 Jake Delhomme CAR 1100 145 84 8 5 65 86.0
8 Peyton Manning IND 1123 145 96 7 4 51 94.1
9 Gus Frerotte MIA 849 145 79 7 6 60 70.7
10 Tom Brady NE 1522 182 119 7 4 71 95.1
11 Byron Leftwich JAC 1028 141 79 7 3 45 86.8
12 Ben Roethlisberger PIT 913 86 52 7 0 85 123.8
13 Steve McNair TEN 1115 169 111 7 4 53 88.3
14 Drew Brees SD 1042 139 91 7 4 41 92.7
15 Matt Hasselbeck SEA 1327 174 114 7 2 52 97.1

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:25 AM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

12 Ben Roethlisberger PIT 913 86 52 7 0 85 123.8

also not on the list..lol

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:15 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Favre I hate to say it, I love the guy but his career is over.

Peyton is amazing, easily the best quarter back in the game these days.

Eli's having a fantastic season, if he keeps it up he might be just as good as his brother someday.

Brady is a shoe in for the hall of fame already enough said.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:46 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

I think Marc Bulger has to be up there...they pass the damn ball like 60 times a game and he still does pretty well...lol I mean the defense pretty much knows you are gonna pass , so of course he is gonna have a lil bit high int. 10 tds and 7 int. but I think he should have more TDs too before I can say he is top 5 .

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:09 AM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

2:1 ratio is good in my opinion. I think saying Farves career is over is just stupid. If you look at what he has doen this year its obvious he is better then many many starting QB's still. And hes surrounded by the most injured group of players and because of it is on one of the very worst teams in the NFL that would likely go 0-16 without him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:22 PM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Donavan Mcnabb gets my vote.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:46 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote