KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » 2007 KMC Nascar Thread

2007 KMC Nascar Thread
Started by: TRH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TRH
Grand Poobah

2007 KMC Nascar Thread

In this thread you talk about the 2007 season in all 3 branches make pics and so on.

2007 is the most promising season in the history of nascar with nascar becoming very internatinal.....it will be a good season...Her is to it

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:09 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

I wanna see Gordon take it ALL!!

Even though I never watch Nascar and will never watch any of these events the whole way through when I can just look at the freeway.

Maybe like the last 5 mins though.

But tuhh yeah GO GORDON!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 01:31 AM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
I wanna see Gordon take it ALL!!

Even though I never watch Nascar and will never watch any of these events the whole way through when I can just look at the freeway.

But tuhh yeah GO GORDON!
You know he is gonna be a father

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:55 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

I never watch Nascar ever, but if someone is going to post pics, post pics of the chicks in the stands, I heard good things.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 05:52 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IceMan33
The Puck Stops Here!

the only laps that matter r the last 10...this coming from a rather big NASCAR fan lol. other than that ppl just watch for the crashes and some for the chicks. its been 2 yrs since iv been to a REAL NASCAR race...but yea the chicks r smokin man. southern chicks r always hot! grown down on the farm haha. Gordon wont win, hes washed up. Dale JR. wont win cuz he cant come out of Dale SR.s shadow...Tony Stewart wont win cuz hes a prick...look for Matt Kenseth or Casey Kayn to take the Nextel Cup...shuld still b Winston...but we wont get into that!

"Everytime you pull on that jersey, the name on the front is a hell of alot more important than the one on the back. "

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 06:50 AM
IceMan33 is currently offline Click here to Send IceMan33 a Private Message Find more posts by IceMan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Lord Evolution
I will never watch any of these events the whole way through when I can just look at the freeway.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 06:54 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by IceMan33
the only laps that matter r the last 10...this coming from a rather big NASCAR fan lol. other than that ppl just watch for the crashes and some for the chicks. its been 2 yrs since iv been to a REAL NASCAR race...but yea the chicks r smokin man. southern chicks r always hot! grown down on the farm haha. Gordon wont win, hes washed up. Dale JR. wont win cuz he cant come out of Dale SR.s shadow...Tony Stewart wont win cuz hes a prick...look for Matt Kenseth or Casey Kayn to take the Nextel Cup...shuld still b Winston...but we wont get into that!
Can you spell?

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 10:48 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Barker
No offense Barker but your new look makes you look gay sad

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 10:49 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

First on track laps tommorow,there are 2 practices for saturday nights Non-Points Exebition Race The Budwiser shootout

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 02:22 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Denny hamlin wins first practice

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 10:36 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Tony stewart winner bud shootout

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 05:04 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Jack Sprague Wins Truck Race at Daytona in 3 wide finish Kevin Harvick Wins Busch Race Daytona 500 Tomorrow

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:36 PM
Corndog

Tony Stewart (how ever you spell the retards name) is probly going to win.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 06:59 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

And Harvick wins.sad

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 12:39 AM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

MY FAV HARVICK WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the most incredible finishes in nascar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIDE BY SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Martin 2nd!

Big Wreak last lap!!
Final corner 2!!!

Zonkers man!

Stewart and Busch(number 2) crashed....wow

boyer finished upside down on fire......wow

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 01:23 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

California this weekend

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:10 PM