KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Giants All Day!!!

Giants All Day!!!
Started by: Hostage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hostage
Aaah!

Giants All Day!!!

GIANTS WON WOOOO!!!! 17-14!!!!!!!

WOW. Noone made a thread about this???

.•´ ¸.•*`•-» Hostage
(¸.•

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 02:27 AM
Hostage is currently offline Click here to Send Hostage a Private Message Find more posts by Hostage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Going to the Giants celebration. cool

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 02:33 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The Giants pulled off one hell of a victory. Quite in fact I was labelling this year's SuperBowl as boring during the first half of the game. But then shit started getting exciting.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 02:37 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Re: Giants All Day!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hostage
GIANTS WON WOOOO!!!! 17-14!!!!!!!

WOW. Noone made a thread about this???

yep its called NFL Talk and it was made 4 years ago.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 02:51 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I was watching sportscenter at 6 eastern and they went through the list of the top 10 plays and number one was Eli to Tyree.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 02:53 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

im wondering how giants fans are going to treat eli next year after this victory. i'm a giant fan myself but i gotta say the giants have some very picky fans and new yorkers dont pity weakness for a second.

just this season i've heard giants fans say shit about

"eli needs to be traded"

"fire coughlin"

"eli was adopted" (lol)

and i dont even live near new york. can only imagine what they're saying up there.

maybe this superbowl victory will give em a little slack... but this being new york, i doubt it. it'll prolly just raised the expectations and make people bash em even harder if they dont win the division or show some kind of progress next year.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 07:09 PM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by red g jacks
im wondering how giants fans are going to treat eli next year after this victory. i'm a giant fan myself but i gotta say the giants have some very picky fans and new yorkers dont pity weakness for a second.

just this season i've heard giants fans say shit about

"eli needs to be traded"

"fire coughlin"

"eli was adopted" (lol)

and i dont even live near new york. can only imagine what they're saying up there.

maybe this superbowl victory will give em a little slack... but this being new york, i doubt it. it'll prolly just raised the expectations and make people bash em even harder if they dont win the division or show some kind of progress next year.

I know I kept getting ripped for defending eli and now everyone is like oh "I love eli manning now" it is really annoying. I bet if the giants were to lose like 2 games in a row or lose in in the 1st or 2nd round in the playoffs some fans will be saying fire coughlin and trade eli.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 08:33 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Is this a JOKE?

Giants fans celebrating? Come on! They wanted the entire staff along with Manning out after been 0-2 in the season. Now they love them?

Puh-leeaze!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 10:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very shallow.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 09:20 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote