KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » You know Danica Patrick, the race car driver....

You know Danica Patrick, the race car driver....
Started by: HollywoodGurl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HollywoodGurl

You know Danica Patrick, the race car driver....

Well she has a show on motodanica.com. It's called , "At home with Danica Patrick". It's like a spoof of those daytime talk shows.

You think she has it cut out for comedy?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 03:13 PM
HollywoodGurl is currently offline Click here to Send HollywoodGurl a Private Message Find more posts by HollywoodGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I'm going to go on a really big limb here and say no. Is this coming on TV, or is it only on motodanica or godaddy?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 03:32 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HollywoodGurl

Haha. You are not even going to give it a chance then? LOL! I take it you ar enot a big Danica Patrick fan? You can only see it on the motodanica site I mentioned. She has 2 episodes on there. I really like the acting in the 1st one, the woman getting married, her facial expressions are priceless. LOL.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 06:35 PM
HollywoodGurl is currently offline Click here to Send HollywoodGurl a Private Message Find more posts by HollywoodGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I'm a busy man, and this may come as a shock, but Danica Patrick in prime time didn't seem to make my to-do-list cut. Besides, I see enough of her already every time I log onto godaddy.com to edit my web page.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 07:43 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Or look at her pics on celebrity pages.

I know what you do.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 08:33 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HollywoodGurl

Haha! Too busy to visit her motodanica.com site but have time to play on the net and posting in forums. LOL!

Smasandian- Did you watch the episodes? You think she has it cut out for acting?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 10:46 PM
forumcrew

1 victory and 3 other top 3 finishes in a 4 year career.... Hmm doesnt sound to me like she should have fans. And that website is just spam advertising for Motorolla.

This is what she is good for...

(heres a hint it isnt racing)

http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica4.html

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 12:47 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

No, I have no idea what you talking about hollywoodgirl.

Forumcrew, yes!!!!

But your right, she hasnt really lit up the track like her popularity does, or her bust line!!! (I'm on fire)

Not like Jacques Villeneuve!!! (my required Canadian reference according the Canada Code of Law 69.666 that requires each Canadian to use a Canadian reference during nerd speak, or forum talking)

Thanks Forum for the link, now I can look at Danica Patrick, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Camilla Belle in the same site. I love you man.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 01:09 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Re: You know Danica Patrick, the race car driver....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HollywoodGurl

You think she has it cut out for comedy?

Her trying to act is funny, and I do find it funny when she loses a race, throws a fit like a 5 year old, and than threatens to be beat up the winner of the race. But to answer the original question...no

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 02:44 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by HollywoodGurl
Haha! Too busy to visit her motodanica.com site but have time to play on the net and posting in forums. LOL!

I've come up with a list of priorities in my day:

1) Existing
2) Breathing
3) Posting in forums
4) Taking a dump
5) Vomiting
6) Dying
7) Replying to this thread
8) Visiting motodanica.com

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 05:03 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

11) Being a dick
12) Watching football
13) Both coincide with each other

Owned!!!! hahah

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 09:43 PM
jinXed by JaNx

I heard Barry Bonds can punch a homerun.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 02:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by Smasandian
11) Being a dick
12) Watching football
13) Both coincide with each other

Owned!!!! hahah

Man, I haven't been on KMC in like a week, so I guess it looked like I just accepted this trash talk. Meh, come to think of it, I think I am going to accept it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 02:13 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Cool

Smas 1, Bot 0.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 05:31 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Cool

Smas 1, Bot 0.

Wait until Dallas' special teams holder goes down and they have to bring Romo in...just you wait.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 12:11 PM
forumcrew

Originally posted by botankus
Wait until Dallas' special teams holder goes down and they have to bring Romo in...just you wait.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:02 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by botankus

Oh yeah???

Bot, just you wait when Ben ROTHERHEROHERL gets injured turning left in a segway....without a helmet!!!

Forumcrew, you have Julius Jones on your team. That's all I have to say about that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:08 PM
forumcrew

Oh yeah???

Bot, just you wait when Ben ROTHERHEROHERL gets injured turning left in a segway....without a helmet!!!

Forumcrew, you have Julius Jones on your team. That's all I have to say about that.

You may have noticed last year Seattle decided to adopt my real life Madden strategy called throw the ball every play. Its all good.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:36 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I see.

Do they also run back in forth to tire out the defense?

Then throw massive lobs on the back foot and against the body also?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:55 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by forumcrew

Is that the Brett Favre fan club on the sidelines?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 07:48 PM