KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » What would be your finisher?

What would be your finisher?
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

What would be your finisher?

In terms of pro-wrestling, what would be your finisher(s)?

Try and describe in as best as you can.

I'll go first.

My submission...

I have a submission hold that is a hammer lock/camel/cobra clutch. First your opponent must be lying face down. You then sit on your opponents back facing the same direction. Take one of your opponents arms with the same arm on your own body and wrap it around their face forcing it into a crossface (like that of a cobra clutch). Their hand should now be on their opposite shoulder. Then place a hammer lock on their other arm while slipping the same arm on your own body, underneath the forearm that is in the hammer lock. Your hand that is entwined in the hammer lock should be able to rest on their shoulder. You can now lock your hand with theirs at said shoulder. Finally you take your free arm slip it underneath the arm that is in the crossface position and place your hand across the back of their neck to create a cobra clutch. Pull back and apply pressure aptly. I calls it "Manticores' Grip".

My other finisher...

You perform a run from behind head scissors into a full rotation until you are belly to back. Wrap your legs around their waist (scissor), force their upper body down with an arm, taunt, legs still locked, in sync, fall backwards into a thunderous pin. It looks like a sunset flip pin but your body is facing the opposite direction. I name it the "End of Days". (I got the idea from the TNA: Impact video game. The D.O.A.)

The nice thing about the "End of Days" is you can rotate your opponent and yourself into a body scissors, sleeper hold. And you can do it off the top rope, without the head scissors though.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 03:30 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd probably just steal the Psycho Driver, to be honest.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:03 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Pull out a gun and shoot the guy.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:07 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Pull out a gun and shoot the guy.

Right but, seriously.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 07:37 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

i'd be tempted with a powerbomb sort of move... maybe an inverted last ride... that'd be pretty nasty. used to like the double powerbomb too, think it was jericho who used to do it occasionally?

finishers i like include clothesline from hell, tombstone, chokeslam, sweet chin music... theres a lot of good ones out there. rho is also pretty good, especially how randy orton pulls them out of nowhere.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:51 AM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote