KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Scott Steiner is a joke,

Scott Steiner is a joke
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Scott Steiner is GOD 3 42.86%
Scott Steiner sucks monkey dick 4 57.14%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Scott Steiner is a joke,
Started by: Gaevus Mesias

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RazorMesias

Scott Steiner is a joke,

Scott Steiner is a Joke

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:55 PM
RazorMesias is currently offline Click here to Send RazorMesias a Private Message Find more posts by RazorMesias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Wrestling Entertainment is a joke?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:54 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Never heard of him.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 10:36 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is now.

There was a time where he was one of the very best mainstream wrestlers there was.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 12:18 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back when Scott Steiner was a tag team wrestler with his brother, he was amazing. I think he is one of the best wrestlers I have ever seen. But ever since he became the roid fueled idiot that he is now, he became horrid.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
No.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 12:22 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

remember his fued with test over stacy keibler? it was baaaaad. steiner brothers era however was fantastic.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:03 PM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Corkscrew Piledriver FTW.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:15 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

He looks like a 5 year old with a mans steroided up body and a stick on beard

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:56 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by JacopeX
Back when Scott Steiner was a tag team wrestler with his brother, he was amazing. I think he is one of the best wrestlers I have ever seen. But ever since he became the roid fueled idiot that he is now, he became horrid.

No.
**** you thumb up

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He is now.

There was a time where he was one of the very best mainstream wrestlers there was.

-AC
I remember watching him and his bro as The Steiner Brothers. He left and came back a juiced up freak.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 08:25 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was still one of the best mainstream wrestlers at the time.

Even for a "Juiced-up freak", he was doing more in the ring than most of WWF/E's top or mid-card performers.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 08:41 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** you thumb up
I was answering your question. Idiot.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:09 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

I was answering your question. Idiot.
And that was a rebuttal.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:58 PM
RazorMesias

I don't really think Scott Steiner is on Steroids or Synthol, he's definately on SOMETHING, but not those, my reasons.

1. Look at Greg Valentino and Scott Steiner's muscles, Steiner's body actually look like muscles, though fake, they do look like muscle. Valentino's muscles look like something lives inside them, no veins or muscle definition, just a huge bump.

2. If Scott Steiner were in fact using steroids all this long time, he'd most likely be dead by now. He's been that big since like what, 1995-1996?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 06:17 PM
RazorMesias is currently offline Click here to Send RazorMesias a Private Message Find more posts by RazorMesias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I wish MMA'd been around b4 his back got all fuked up. He was the best back in the day. He's not as good now, but he's still 100 times better than Cripple H

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 06:09 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No,it isnt. Its entertainment.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 12:55 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Depends on the company. WWE is a joke. A profitable joke, but a joke nonetheless

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:16 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Triple H>all mad

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:55 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.
Yes.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 01:54 PM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by I-Drop
Depends on the company. WWE is a joke. A profitable joke, but a joke nonetheless
thumb up

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 01:54 PM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote