KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » France Are Dirty Cheaters

France Are Dirty Cheaters
Started by: ChakraStrings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liberator
Mums Gardener

France Are Dirty Cheaters

AND IRELAND IS CHEATED OUT OF ANOTHER ****ING WORLD CUP BY THE GODDAMN FRENCH!

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 04:11 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you actually Irish?

Secondly, as I said, why is there such a need for absurd generalisations and xenophobia?

It was one player and it was a handball. Keane has done it before.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 12:21 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Just France right?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 12:36 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

I'm part Irish, I've got a lot of roots in Irelanda nd I'd love to see Ireland get into the Cup. I wouldn't have a problem if France had won fairly, but Ireland were outplaying them tremendously. And yes, handballs happen, thats unavoidable... but in THAT situation? Come on mate, that's just ridiculoous!

* And the fact NONE of the linesmen/officials saw it? Are yo u****ing kidding me? The ball was blatantly rolling out of boundary, there was no possible way they couldn't have seen it unless they weren't watching the game at all. It makes yo uwonder, is this all set up??? Do you know how much that win would of meant for Ireland, but no, cheated out of it and France gets the glory. Oh the nerve on Henri, yeah he can say he's sorry for it now but his face when he scored that wasn't showing any shame, the little wanker. Just gets me so frustrated.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by Liberator on Nov 21st, 2009 at 04:36 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 04:31 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but then have a go at Henry.

It wasn't France, it wasn't the French, it wasn't the other 10 men.

In fact, such is the underdog mentality that Irish football fans have of their team that if Keane had done what Henry did, you'd be saying shit all right now.

I saw the game AFTER, not live, and I was expecting Henry to do some kind of Shaq o' Neal shit with the way the press were going on. It was probably deliberate, but it was reflexively deliberate. I doubt there was much malicious intent as people claim.

Look, I'm not saying it was right. Henry has used theatrics before. I just think that people saying he's tarnished his career are talking shit. Steven Gerrard is probably regarded as a hero to you, despite the fact that there are YouTube compilation videos of his dives, including the one from the 2005 Champions' League final. The one that got you a penalty to draw level. Had you not achieved that, you may not have even won that match.

So let's just reconsider who we rage at.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 04:50 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Frankly people should be upset with the archaic rules of the league and the poor work of the officials, rather than the team or the player.

Last edited by BackFire on Nov 21st, 2009 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 05:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Yes but with dives it can sometimes look like the player was actually shoved to the ground because of the pace of the game, I'm not condoning diving but I'm merely saying it'd harder to come to a real dive call

this was a BLATANT handball, EVERYONE saw it, how the hell did the referees OR linesmen not see this??? If you ask me, there's something more going on, I've never liked FIFA and i think they're playing a very dangerous game right now.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 10:05 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

I love the sport of soccer, but I can find a thousand of such related gifs.

http://www.gifbin.com/982801

http://www.gifbin.com/982802

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 10:15 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Yes but with dives it can sometimes look like the player was actually shoved to the ground because of the pace of the game, I'm not condoning diving but I'm merely saying it'd harder to come to a real dive call

this was a BLATANT handball, EVERYONE saw it, how the hell did the referees OR linesmen not see this??? If you ask me, there's something more going on, I've never liked FIFA and i think they're playing a very dangerous game right now.

Everyone saw Gerrard's dive, Ngog's dive, Rooney's dive.

With handballs it can look like reflex or momentum.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 12:12 AM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Frankly people should be upset with the archaic rules of the league and the poor work of the officials, rather than the team or the player.

Exactly, there's little reasons for a sport like football where one wrong referee decision can be a huge game changer not to implement some sort of technological help in this age.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 12:26 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

To damn the whole country of France as dirty cheaters because of a split second bad decision / natural reflex action by Henry is rather silly imo.

The refereeing system is totally pathetic, thatīs where you should look for the mistakes.

As for all this "oh Gerrard dived then" and "so and so hand balled a ball there" business is beside the point. France are participating in the world cup at the cost of Ireland due to a mistake in the system which allows people to cheat, intentionally or not.

Donīt know if its been mentioned in the UK news, but there is a new football betting scandal raising its head on the horizon. At a news conference the prosecutors said that about 200 games were thought to be affected, including three Champions League games and 12 Europa League games.

News link:- http://www.spiegel.de/international...,662479,00.html

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 11:42 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

France arent dirty anything. These kind of problems clearly arise from the refs and the rules as put any other player in henrys situation and they would have done th eexact same thing.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 05:12 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The day a French men admit they're wrong....Oh, boy! that would be the day.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 06:06 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

On another point . I noticed thereīs hardly any "typical" French people in the team, the players are nearly all of African origin. Not trying to be racist in any way, just wondering why.

Are the big nosed garlic eating onions around the neck cycling French types too busy playing boules or lost interest in football?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 08:09 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jhonatancas
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahaha thank god henrry has a hand

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 10:29 PM
jhonatancas is currently offline Click here to Send jhonatancas a Private Message Find more posts by jhonatancas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Well Lyon are as crap as France I noticedsmile

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 08:11 AM