KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Floyd Money Mayweather 2 50.00%
Sugar Shane Mosley 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley
Started by: EvilTyrant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilTyrant

Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley

Dying to see these two battle it out, I think Shane can win, but it depends on which Shane shows up. If he gets tired to fast or takes jabs to the face all day then he will lose. I haven't seen Mayweather get tired and we all know he will pace himself. Also Mosley has a hell of a new trainer in his corner. Would like your thoughts on this match up.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 10:10 PM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Mayweather loses, it won't matter if he fights Pacquiao or not, because that's what everyone wanted to see.

For that reason, I hope he wins.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 10:56 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Mayweather has a rematch option in the contract, I believe

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 11:22 PM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Mosley has no chance in this. It is a waste of time just like the crap fight Pacquiao took.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:02 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Nazim Richardson could be the wild card in this fight, they seem to have a game plan.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 08:32 AM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm thinking this fight might be rigged. we all know the entire purpose of Mayweather/Pacriods is to see if Pacman can actually beat the unbeaten Mayweather. take the undefeated part away and have the curiousity of the fight has gone down the drain. for the sake of money, this can't really happen. it'd be like what happened with Judah/Maywather. Judah lost to Baldimor (or however you spell his name) and the money they could make off that fight dropped and the purse that was 50/50 before went down to like 80/20 or something.

You're already dead. RESPECT Kenshiro!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 11:23 AM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Why in the hell did Mosley stop fighting after round 2, he had Mayweather, almost knocked him out. His trainer was yelling at him to fight and wake up. He didn't jab, and he looked nervous. I also think Mayweather's punches are so crisp, that once you get hit with one, you don't wanna get hit again. Mosley must've been worried about being countered.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 11:35 AM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

or the fight might have been rigged as i was saying. don't know.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:12 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Man you may be right, Mayweather was shook, he just backed off after the 2nd round, I just read somewhere that Jin Mosley filed for divorce right before the fight, think it played into Mosley's head at all? His eyes were puffy before the fight and what the hell happened to his nose?

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:15 PM
EvilTyrant

Also just read that before the Margarito fight Mosley's wife cheated on him with another athlete or rapper. People were saying that you saw the angry Mosley fight Margarito that night, he looked pissed. This fight with Mayweather she files for divorce right before the fight, wth. He didn't look the same at all.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:29 PM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, the unfortunate thing about boxing is that's its NOT a sport as much as it's a business. Mayweather losing to Mosley would be determinental to the business they can do off of Floyd. Shane's never been a fanfavorite, you see.
Floyd makes money not because he's popular but because people want to see someone shut his mouth. he's like Triple H or Ric Flair or Edge: the heel. Heels are the one that really generate the money in wrestling because they're getting people mad at them and making them back up the face character. Right now, Pacroids is the face.

Floyd losing to anyone but him will be bad for business. that's why he needs to be protected. as for manny, to any person with sufficient gray matter, the fact that his whole godfearing, rags-to-riches, people's champion spiel is just a selling gimmick to rival Floyd's dont-care-for-you-rich-pretty-boy personna. now if you beleive in fate and destiny, then yeah, it's destiny that the only person worthy of rising up to Floyd is his exact opposite in every aspect. but if you're a cynic like me, you'll call it a marketing gimmick. fate and destiny don't make millions--marketing gimmicks do wink

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 01:38 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

It's not fate or destiny, or a marketing gimmick. They're just both better than everyone else.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 07:12 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Funny how some people voted for Mosley, when it was obvious he would lose.

Retardation. laughing out loud

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 18th, 2010 07:16 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote