KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » It's xyz!'s football bets thread.

It's xyz!'s football bets thread.
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's xyz!'s football bets thread.

After a catastrophic loss against my own instincts due to the Thailand government sponsored team being consistently unpredictable by being unbelievable, I've decided to mark my records on how well I'm doing on my bets.

There has been wins and losses since I started this in March and I've cashed out and deposited every so often, I don't know where I am in terms of profit, so for the sake of not bothering, well just take what I have now as the standard.

I will make clear which bets I make over the course of this spring and summer (and maybe some time afterwards) but today will mark the beginning of my record to see how successful I am.

I have a free bet from registering with bet fair on man city vs Newcastle worth 10 pounds. That's 15.71 return. Another 10 pound doubles for Liverpool and West Ham to win against Watford and Everton respectively. 28.71 return. These are my last salvation.

I've made stupid mistakes this weekend. Starting from 0.06 today, I'm willing to see how I do.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 04:57 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I remembered I had 9.93 in my bet365 account and thought betting on spurs to score goals was stupid not to.

I was right, ended up with 20.50 just by betting on spurs to be the next goal scorer.

I wasn't brave in my bets otherwise I would e won more.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 09:42 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, I've cashed out a tenner in the bet365 and put 3 pounds on Kane to be player of the season.

Then I went a little crazy. For clarity sake, 1 is a home win, X is a draw and 2 is an away win.

Man city - Newcastle 1
Scunthorpe - Bury 1
Southend - Oldham 1
Chesterfield - Doncaster 2

2.50 stake and 52.93 returns. The Doncaster bet was purely because I want them to stay up. Home team and all.

I also have a free 10 pound bet on bet fair that says man city will beat Newcastle. It's a free bet so I'll only make a fiver from it.
I also have 5 pounds left in my bet365 account.

This is risky, anyone reading this should gamble responsibly.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 11:26 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, 5 pounds bet on man city to win tonight, 7.36 return. Don't let me down pelligrini!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 05:30 PM
Shadow_King
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by It's xyz!
Okay, I've cashed out a tenner in the bet365 and put 3 pounds on Kane to be player of the season.

Then I went a little crazy. For clarity sake, 1 is a home win, X is a draw and 2 is an away win.

Man city - Newcastle 1
Scunthorpe - Bury 1
Southend - Oldham 1
Chesterfield - Doncaster 2

2.50 stake and 52.93 returns. The Doncaster bet was purely because I want them to stay up. Home team and all.

I also have a free 10 pound bet on bet fair that says man city will beat Newcastle. It's a free bet so I'll only make a fiver from it.
I also have 5 pounds left in my bet365 account.

This is risky, anyone reading this should gamble responsibly.

I think Kane will get the award but with mahrez having double digits in goals and assist I wouldn't be surprised if he was to win it

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 06:15 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shadow_King
I think Kane will get the award but with mahrez having double digits in goals and assist I wouldn't be surprised if he was to win it
bare in mind how many of them are penalties.

Also, have you seen how Kane scores goals?

Update: Manchester city drew. When I said I think Newcastle will score next, I should have cashed out my bets (roughly a pound profit) and put everything on Newcastle to score next.

Speaking of cashing out, that bet on Harry Kane to be player of the year will give me 4.64 if I cash out today.

Also, a bet I made in January for Tottenham to win the title was 3 stake 16.50 return and I can cash out for 4.72.

I may make some bets today...

Last edited by It's xyz! on Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:06 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 11:01 AM
Shadow_King
-

bare in mind how many of them are penalties.

Also, have you seen how Kane scores goals?

Update: Manchester city drew. When I said I think Newcastle will score next, I should have cashed out my bets (roughly a pound profit) and put everything on Newcastle to score next.

Speaking of cashing out, that bet on Harry Kane to be player of the year will give me 4.64 if I cash out today.

Also, a bet I made in January for Tottenham to win the title was 3 stake 16.50 return and I can cash out for 4.72.

I may make some bets today...

True on both accounts, Kane has scored some nice goals this season.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 02:16 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some very nice goals.

Anyway, I cashed out both of these bets and I have 9.36

I put 9 on ASD Oltrepovoghera to win. It's an in play bet, they're 1-0 at the 70th minute. 1.12 odds, 10.12 return.

Risky shit.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 02:21 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I now have 10.49

I have no idea where that extra penny came from

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 02:57 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man U - Palace 1
Liverpool - Everton 1
West Ham - Watford 1
Deportivo la caruna - Barcelona 2
Athletic Bilbao - atletico Madrid 2
Real Madrid - Villarreal 1
Roma - Torino 1

10 stake, 127.20 return.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 03:19 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barcelona won 8 0 wow

Man U and atletico Madrid are 1 0 up

Liverpool and West Ham are 1 0 up

Real Madrid have just started and Roma are losing 1 0

This concludes, the half time report. Also known as I should have picked juventus.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 07:54 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, to cut a long story short, all those games won and I should have 127.20 but because I'm a coward I cashed out the bet and put a few others on instead. I won't go into much detail, but the other accumulator salvaged my winnings ending with 19 in my bet 365 and 18 from my bet fair free bet.

I then put stupid bets on Ronaldo scoring in the Real Madrid game. Stupid, but Real Madrid to score next was sensible. I now have:

17 in bet365 and 8 in betfair.

Today I started with 9 and 0, I've ended with 17 and 8. All in all, not bad, but could have been a lot better.

Last edited by It's xyz! on Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 11:02 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

8 pounds on bet fair accumulator.

Thursday is a slow day for football, and I looked into this a little bit, but came with the conclusion that this is the most sensible accumulator:

Arsenal v west brom 1
Sociedad v getafe 1
Milan v carpi 1
Cambuur v willem ii 2

8 stake returns 61.06

Thus concludes my bet.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 09:58 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lost it. They drew.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 06:34 PM
Shadow_King
-

Mahrez is the first african footballer to be named the PFA player of the year

Old Post Apr 24th, 2016 09:35 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shadow_King
Mahrez is the first african footballer to be named the PFA player of the year
thats a good achievement for him.

Btw I lost all my money doing crazy bets.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:22 AM
Shadow_King
-

thats a good achievement for him.

Btw I lost all my money doing crazy bets.

That sucks, sorry to hear about your loss

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 03:12 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ye, lost some more today. Predicted draw but betted on 2-2 . Muh ego.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 10:46 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I thought you were broke anyway? You should follow tipster accounts bets or put fivers/tenners on the big teams to win to boost your account funds a bit, like a real Madrid/Barca//Leicester/juventus/some other team likely to win five fold acca

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 08:26 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote