KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Hey!! A new story!!!!

Hey!! A new story!!!!
Started by: Aimz Radcliffe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aimz Radcliffe

Warning Hey!! A new story!!!!

Hey everyone,here's another story and feel free to carry on smile stick out tongue

It was now midnight, and a tall , greasy- haired boy named Harry Potter lay awake thinking about his Horrible previous year at Hogwarts.
He could not get the thoughts of his god-father Sirius Black being killed right in front of him.
i could have saved him! Harry yelled to himself.

Ever since he had got back from Hogwarts, he had had only eight hours sleep a night.

He turned to lie on his side.
Suddenly everything went black until he could no longer see.
His forhead burnt worse than he had ever experianced before.
Images were flashing in and out of his head.
Cedric was getting tourcherd, and Voldermorts snake-like face was smirking.
Harry was yelling "No! No! Mum he's killing Cedric!".
Voldermort was now laughing his long, devilish howl.
The image was getting fainter and started to get smaller and smaller.
Harry could now see his slightly lighter room, and his forhead was now back to normal.

He moved a hand up to his face to remove his glasses.
Someone put a hand on his shoulder.
He jumped in fright and grabbed his wand from his bed-side table.
He turned on the light, and thank God it was only Hermione.

Harry opened his mouth about to speak but Hermione interupted him "Harry, quick get out...i don't have time time to explain, just get Hedwig and get out. Come on,"
"No" said Harry firmly "I'm not going back to Hogwarts.
Every year i end up hurting someone.
First it was Ron, then Ginny, then Cedric and now Sirius. I've made up my mind Hermione, I'm not going back"
A tear crept down Hermione's face.

***Carry on*** smile big grin rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:50 AM
Aimz Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Aimz Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Aimz Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dracos_vanilla
I taught Draco smirking

I like th@ there is so much stories to read or carry on.smile keep writing i think ill help, but for now my brain refuses working (bcoz it's a weekend already)wink

<-- she looks exactlynlike me ;0 (seriously)

And then I saw him. He was wearing black baggy trousers and black turtle neck jumper. His hair weren't gelled anymore, which made him even more sexy. Snowflakes were flying everywhere around him. He was alone. I loved him like that. I love my Draco...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 08:21 AM
Dracos_vanilla is currently offline Click here to Send Dracos_vanilla a Private Message Find more posts by Dracos_vanilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dracos_vanilla
I taught Draco smirking

BTW very good beginingwink

<-- she looks exactlynlike me ;0 (seriously)

And then I saw him. He was wearing black baggy trousers and black turtle neck jumper. His hair weren't gelled anymore, which made him even more sexy. Snowflakes were flying everywhere around him. He was alone. I loved him like that. I love my Draco...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 08:22 AM
Dracos_vanilla is currently offline Click here to Send Dracos_vanilla a Private Message Find more posts by Dracos_vanilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

thanx...but i cant think of ne thing to carry on...mayb l8er i will think of sumfing

Just luv that line! shame Malfoy!
Oh and don't try an take my Hunni purr-lease!
Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:06 PM
Aimz Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Aimz Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Aimz Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol well ask ppl for ideas!! i like it though!!! yes

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:16 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

yea its pretty kol

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:21 PM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

thanx..ok ne idea's ne 1??

Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:34 PM
StrgzrCndyPixie

ummmmmmmmmmmmm..................im thinkin mayb later ill have thought of one soryz

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:38 PM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

how about he has a long talk with hermione and then she mentions cho (or cho's there in the doorframe while hsa saying "i hurt someone every year") and shes crying and she comes up to him and they talk???
just a suggestion lol sry but i love the harry cho idea

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:40 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smart Hermione

no more cho harry is over her how about, that its ginny and we all know she still likes him but has buried her feelings for him. and she's standing there and heard harry say im not going back and her fellings for him return and she begs him to come back and that she can't bear a year without seeing him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:53 AM
Smart Hermione is currently offline Click here to Send Smart Hermione a Private Message Find more posts by Smart Hermione Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smart Hermione

thats just an idea...+its a bloody good story good work aimz radcliffe

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:53 AM
Smart Hermione is currently offline Click here to Send Smart Hermione a Private Message Find more posts by Smart Hermione Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

ok..i'll try to think of that and i will add all those things..

Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:17 AM
Aimz Radcliffe

ok every1, i got sum more..... smile

" Harry you have to come. Please!
You said it yourself, Hogwarts is your home" sobbed Hermione.
"Look, Hermione please don't cry, you'll be far better off without me. You'll be free from danger"
"Oh Harry forgoodness sake. I have not come here to fight with you about Hogwarts. Your in so much danger".
She looked into Harry hands.
"Why are you holding your wand? You have had a dream havent you?
Oh Harry is someone in danger?".
"No, it's nothing. It's just every night over and over i have the dream of Cedric being tourtured by Voldermort, but it's nothing. It's already happened".

Harry paused waiting for Hermione to make a fuss, but instead he heard someone sobbing in the background.
He noticed this sobbing imediatly, he had heard it many times before.
Harry turned around slowly.
There, standing in the door way was Cho chang, Cedrics girlfriend.
She still looked pretty to Harry, even with her hair untidy.
"Yes Harry that's right, it's no big deal is it?
It's only Cedric!" Sobbed Cho loudly.
"No, no Cho that's not what i ment, it's just - " "Just what? Just that it happened two years ago so everyone can get over it? God Harry i don't see how i could have ever liked you"........

***you can carry on if ya want**** smile

Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:14 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie

but your so good at it

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:25 AM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

yeah i was thinking of doing some but im a little crap at writing a story that someone else has already done the beggining

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 11:56 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

thanx but like 2 all da ginny fanz don't worry, she'ss cummin in the story soon but if ne of u wanna b in da storie, den just say your name and wat house u wanna b in.....and i'll think of sum more stuff 4 da story...

Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 09:45 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

" But Cho, i didnt mean it like that." said Harry, "Its just, I know it's a dream and that Cedric is not being tortured by Voldemort. At the mention of Voldemorts name Cho shivered. "Harry, we need to go now". Hermione said. "Why Hermione, im not in danger as long as im in the Dursley's house, and I promised Dumbledore I wouldnt leave" Harry told Hermione. "Harry, your ok, oh thank God, mum said that professor Trelawney told dad and Dumbledore, that she had a vision or something, or as much of a vision as that old fraud can make"Ron said in such a hurry. "Ron, what are you doing here" Harry asked. "Good too see you to mate". "Ron I meant what are you all doing here" Harry asked again. "Well were here to rescue you of course" said a very old but very wise voice. " professor Dumbledore" Harry said sounding very surprised." Harry pack your things and come down stairs we need to leave this place in 10 minutes, it seems Voldemort has found a way to break the magick gaurding your aunt and uncle's house, you are no longer safe here" Dumbledore said in a frenzied hurry.

now someone please carry on besides me and Aimz Radcliffe......

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 12:37 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

yea plz do smile

Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 03:28 AM
Aimz Radcliffe

but i got sum more ne way smile

Harry did not see the reason why he would need to leave the durslys, but deep down he new Dumbledore would b rite.
The was a loud bang, and screams were all over the place.
Once again, all Harry could see was black.
He tryed to keep still , but he could feel himself spining round and round.
He lay on the ground hoping that that would stop the room from spining.

It's just a dream- Harry told himself come on, wake up.
He was now sinking lower and lower into the ground.
He tryed to grip on to things, but his hands were to sweaty and they would just slip off.

Someone was calling his name over and over again.
"Mum?" Harry yelled
"Come here Harry, " "don't be afraid"
Harry moved closer to the tone of her voice, but as he stepped, there was a bright spark and once again he was in the Hogwarts Hospital wing.
"You alright mate?" Asked Ron softly "your sweating like mad"
"Wha- what was that? mu - mum was calling me" Harry pannted (sp)
" Dear that was a spark from Ginny's broken wand. Sleep it all off dear, come on" Said Madam Pompfree sweetly.

Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 03:39 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie

ummmmmmmmmmmmm..........im goin to destroy this lovy story cause i suck at writing but ill ad a lil tiny bit cause u want different ppl to write k? im sory if i suck .........lol

"bu...but it was so real!" harry exclaimed becuming restless and aggitated in the clean white sheets of the hospital bed.

"mate u got to calm down" ron prompted gently getting up from his seat next to harrys bed to stand next to his best mate

"n.......no.......NO!!, ron i have to find her she...she needs me ron" harry argued in distress. his eyes silently pleading ron to agree. when ron made no effort to move out of the way harry tryed despretly to get out of the bed. seeing his best friend in such a state starteled ( speelin sorz) ron and for a second he didnt move shocked at harrys weird behaviour.

"ron......ron.......RON!!!!" Madam Pompfree exclaimed "dont just stand there boy! help me hold him down so i can calm his disorianted state!"ron snapped quickly out of shock and moved to restrain a wriggling harry from running out of the hospital wing.

i no i suck and its really short but i didnt want to do any more damage carry on plz and fix the mess i have created sorz agian

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 04:40 AM