KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » LOTR 3 line Carryon Fanfic

LOTR 3 line Carryon Fanfic
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Cool LOTR 3 line Carryon Fanfic

(((Okay you continue the fanfic but your ony aloud three sentences. I know it says lines, but lines sound better then sentences stick out tongue )))

Haldir let his platnum hair blow in the wind as he stood on the branch of a mallorn tree. He looked down at the other elves walking and conversating. This made our dear marchwarden sad.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:59 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Another elf had been watching Haldir for sometime now from a nearby tree. To her, he was the most magnificent elf that had ever lived. A gust of wind blew fiercely and knocked her out of her tree.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:59 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Haldir turned towards where he heard the crash. Sliding down the tree he sprinted over to the elven lady that had fell. He tried to wake her.

(((I would use the other character but i don't know much about her)))

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:55 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

She stirred and finally opened her eyes.

"I'm so-so-sorry to ha-have b-b-bothered you." She said nervously.

She was embarrassed by her speech towards him, but she was so nervous.

Haldir took her hand in his and helped her to her feet.

"Bother!" He said.

"Why miss you are no bother to me."

"You shall be glad you did not break your neck from the fall."

She was silent, but still managed to look at him. Then after having made eye contact she looked away quickly.

"Don't be afraid fair lady." He told her.

She looked from him to the ground.

"Might I ask for your name?" He said to her.

"My n-name i-is Feora." She told him.

(ooc: i am not sure how her character is yet to be so you can play her if you like.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:00 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((Yay! Haldir!!!))

"Lady Feora, may I ask what brings your fair face to our woods? We are not often graced by those as beautiful as yourself."

Feora blushed and looked at her feet.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:06 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Well for get the 3 line rule. It's a carry on I guess.)))

Tela took aim on her bow. She did not want to do this. She really didn't, but it was the only way. She let the arrow zoom just missing Haldir's head. Tela's eyes widened.

She looked at Turi and they both began climbing further into the tree's bough. Knowing they would soon be found. Why had Tela miss?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:27 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

laughing out loud

"Lord Haldir, I am honored to be in the presence of your forest." She said still blushing.

"I have traveled to here because my elven Kingom is in trouble......." She was caught off by an arrow that zipped by between the two of them. The arrow had barely missed the top of Feora's head.

Haldir's eyes pierced and looked keenly around for the culprit.

(sorry about the 3 line rule...i forgot..........i get carried away)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:47 PM
Tela

Haldir's eye's set on two melves jumping from one mallorn tree to another. Then one disappeared.

Tela ran tripping and falling to the ground. She pulled herself up and sprinted hoping the galadrihm wouldn't follow. They had to have that marchwarden dead and proof of it before a month was up.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:51 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Haldir's loud voice filled the forest.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?" His voice was ferocious.

This was the second time he had seen an arrow headed his direction in the last three days.

Feora flinched at the sound of his voice. But yet it was full of power, and that she admired.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 06:54 AM
Tela

Tela hoped this distraction would work, but he wasn't chasing her. She cursed fluently in her native elvish language. "Come on comeon." she said trying to will Haldir away from her brother.

Haldir jumped up. "Excuse me my lady." he said then ran after the runaway. He came to a clearing where the even lighter than normal elven prints stopped. He looked up and grabbed the ankle of the strange elf. He had never seen her before. The dark brown hair was not that of his realm. He yanked her down by her ankle.

Tela let out a yelp that followed by a sickening thick thud as her body hit the ground harder than Haldir wanted. He cringed at the sound.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:23 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Feora was running after Haldir, trying to catch up to them.

"Where are you from and what business have you with me?" He said in a hostile voice. His grip was tight on her leg.

"Who else was with you?" He asked again......... he was getting annoyed with silence coming from her mouth.

Tela looked from tree to tree and along the meadow for an escape route.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:21 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((Can I bring in a character...? wink -- this is just one of a few minor chars...))

Maen, a small male Elf, heard the disturbance and quickly ran to the clearing where he thought the noise was coming from.
When he reached the place, he frowned. "Lord Haldir, why are you brawling like a common Orc? My lady Galadriel does not abide such disturbances here."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:34 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Haldir sneered. "I'm sure, Lady Galadriel, will want to know why two of her people were almost killed by this elf." He said finally pinning her. "She tried to kill me." he explained.

Tela squirmed but he had an weight advantage. She knew that they knew she wasn't one of them but she didn't care. She gave up fighting.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 10:50 PM
Tela

(((Sure)))

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 10:51 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Then she must be brought to trial - we do not give out our own justice, only the Lady of the Wood can pass jusgement within these lands."
Maen had an obvious quaver in his voice - he was small and skinny for an Elf, and was much more of a Scholar than a Warrior. Although he would never admit it, he was scared of Haldir and the Marchwardens.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:39 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"A trial I suppose is the FAIR way." He said as he looked at Tela through winced eyes.

Tela stared back but did not speak, she did not show a single sign of fear.

"Lord Haldir, why don't you give her a chance to explain." Feora pleaded. "Is is not fair?" She asked as she looked from elf to elf to elf laying her eyes on Haldir. Her cheeks became rosy red as her eyes met his.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:46 PM
Tela

Tela sneered, "You're lady already knows. She knows all does she not?"

Haldir jerked her ankle making her head hit the ground. She groaned. "Do not mock Lady Galadriel." he said.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 01:31 AM
Tela

Tela closed her eyes. Her head punding. She couldn't reach up to rub her temples, because Haldir had her wrists pinned.

Haldir sneered. He stood up and yanked Tela up. He held her arms behind her back so she wouldn't escape. "Let's go then." Haldir wasn't really angered that this stranger tried to kill him, it was the fact she almost killed Feora.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:19 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Haldir, Feora and Maen began toward's Galidreal's. Haldir was dragging Tela behind him.

Tela squirmed and tried to wriggle her way free.

"You are best to not fight." Haldir told her.

"I have no business with the Lady of the Forest!" She pleaded.

She did not fear Haldir, though she did fear the wrath of Lady Galidreal.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 05:43 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

As they reached the winding stair, they were halted by Faeg, a surly Elf who was tired and nearing the end of his duties.
"Lady Galadriel does not wish to be disturbed."
Maen hurried forward, standing on the tips of his toes to whisper in the Guard's ear.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:07 PM