KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » PotC2 chain story(caution:may be random)

PotC2 chain story(caution:may be random)
Started by: PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

Tongue PotC2 chain story(caution:may be random)

This is where I thought we should have a thread where you make up the sequal person by person,like a chain. Tell alittle, and if no onehas started whre you left off in the next 12 hrs.,then write more! You may make it random,chaotic,creepy,gross,depressing(just dont kill Jack k?),romantic,happy,dreamy and/or hard core etc...Anything you want!I think we should make a make fun blooper type one for laughs, but its up to you! I'll start...
Elizabeth is making out with a man in a nice suit when will walks in."Elizabeth how could you?!"Elizabeth sits up with a blindfold over her face."What?Will?"she takes the blindfoldoffand looks at Will then at the man she was making out with."Commidor!Your not Will!How could you do this?! You mean last night....was you? sick "Elizabeth looks sick."No honey....that was me..."says Will with a smile."Oh good, I was starting to think that Commidor handcuffed me haha!".'Handcuffs?I never did that!"Elizabeths face drops and she looks at commidor."Dont look at me, this isthe first time I've done anything.""Well no more blindfold for me!I dont even know who's who anymore!Could of even gone with Mr.Gibbs!LAAAAAAAAAA!"Elizabeth leans over the bed and throws up."Someones gonna get hanged!"Elizabeth screams as Norrington backs up."Will, why'd I let you talk me into wearing a blindfold!"Will shrugs.

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post May 9th, 2004 04:40 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

That may have been really sick! hAHA I thought is was still really funny haha! Have fun ppl!

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post May 9th, 2004 04:42 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

coolsmile but peaches? i think its to dificult for me. i can't speak english so good!

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post May 9th, 2004 05:19 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

sorrysad

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post May 9th, 2004 05:20 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Jack da monkey jumps through da window and jumps on elizabths head. Screaming like mad she tries 2 throw him off but he clings on.

(sorry had 2 bring da monkey in2 it LOL couldn't help my self)

Elizabeth starts running around room with Jack da monkey on her head then she slips in her spew and falls flat on her face

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:26 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

Commador Norrington screws his fac up in disgust, "Well, Will (well Will Will well!) I'll leave you to clean up this mess." He takes one last look at Elizabeth who fell into her spew, then walks out the room. This leaves Will with the bedraggled Elizabeth.
"Now look what you have gone and done! You're meant to be the Governors daughter! Well brought up! You BELONG with Mr Gibbs, where we found him! Sleeping with the pigs!" He walks out of the room and out of the house, down to the docks. This is where he finds Norrington. "Damn you Commador." He swings a left hook to the Commodors face. He feels the jaw move painfully under the pressure of the punch. "Mr Turner! That is an offense to an off--" Norrington didn't get to finish his sentence, Will had already thrown an uppercut to his chin, sending him flying backwards. Pinning the Commodor down he starts laying into him. 1..2..3..4 times. "DAMN YOU COMMADOR!" Some officers of low rank come to pry Will off Norrington (with great difficulty). A civilian goes and kneels by the unconscious Norrington, putting his two fingers to he Commadors throat, looking up at the panting Will held by the two officers, he announces "He's dead."
A huge smile was on Will's face, even though he was in a damp and dingy cell, he was happy. He had learnt how to be angry today. He threw a few punches at the air in front of him. 'No more Mr Nice-Will/Sissy-Will.' He thought to himself.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 12:48 PM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

coolsmile

Old Post May 10th, 2004 05:24 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Elizabeth comes running out and c's dead commodore
"OMG"
Will laughs insanley then gets taken away 2 an phyco isylam

Jack da monkey follows elizabeth then jumps on her head again
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:36 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail

Coincidently, the boat taking Will to the small island boasting the pscho asylum is intercepted by The Black Pearl. The crew of the ship are killed, & Will is taken aboard The Pearl. "Wait!" He says to Jack, & Will sets the other ship on fire. As the Black Pearl sails off, the crew watch the other ship fall apart.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 12:27 PM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

quote:
Originally posted by SimoneDepp
coolsmile but peaches? i think its to dificult for me. i can't speak english so good!

well this is a good time 4 u 2 start practising isn't it?????

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:28 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

oh thats right...
but jdg... i can'ty understand the first beginning.
coz it are a lot of difficult words.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 05:01 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Its all just a whole lot of err gross stuff
anyway

Elizabeth falls in water coz monkey is on her head and starts drowning MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sry I need 2 kill some1 & if i tried killing will I think there would b a lot of angry people so she was next in line *evil grin*

Old Post May 13th, 2004 05:51 AM
Joscail

Jack & Will look back at Port Royal in surprise, there seems to ba a big celebratioon going on. Will looks confused, so Jack explains in a very simple way, "Oh good, Elizabeth is dead." He smiles & gets back to the wheel. Will, on the other hand, didn't take this news so well. After half an hours stunned silence he starts miandering around the ship mumbling inane babble. Jack's attention is brought to this, 'not good for morale' he thought to himself, then said out loud to a pirate just standing there, "Oi, You! Get over here, stop wandering around like you're lost & get that loonatic--" He stopped mid-sentence as he realised who he was speaking to. "How the hell did you get on MY ship?" Jack asked Bo'sun, former pirate of Barbossa's crew.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 01:00 PM
PsychoFreeak

LOL

Old Post May 15th, 2004 01:04 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
The lies are out there

Elizabeth climbs onto the ship that will and Jack are on. "Ha, I'm not dead. sorry folks" Will looks happy to see her. Jack rolls his eyes and shouts NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Elizabeth starts to get angry and starts to shout at Jack da munky. Then she falls back in. Will jumps in after her and doesn't come back so Jack goes in after will, He sees hair floating above the surface of the water and yanks it up to see if it is will. Onstead he found Elizabeths unconciouse body so he shoves it back under the water. Later that nite on the ship Will is sad that 'liz is finally dead and asks Jack if he at least found the body.........Jack replied NOPE!! *he takes another swig of rum then goes below deck to get drunk again* 'Lizzes body is seen floating outside the Ships window so Jack closes the curtain...........

The Truth is a Lie

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:50 PM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
The lies are out there

..........To be Continued.........................

The Truth is a Lie

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:52 PM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

mmmmmsmile

Old Post May 15th, 2004 07:28 PM
«§hõnknêss»

-meanwhile out in the middle of no where-
Nemo is swimming and has been caught by Jack da monkey who throws him at elizabeths dead corps which he is sitting on & floating out in the middle of the sea

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:11 AM
Joscail

Suddenly Jack can here ticking...tick....tick....tick...He jumps up & shouts "NO, he's back! I thought I killed that crocadile! ARRGH the ticking!!"....tick....tick....tick...Jack seems to be going slightly insane when Bo'sun taps on his shoulder & whispers in his ear "Ah, Cap'n, that was Peter Pan." Jack looks confused for a moment then nods his head as he finally realises his mistake. "Right then," He walks off to go on deck, "Then off to NeverLand then." Bo'sun is now seriously worried, "That was Peter Pan too Cap'n." "Oh," Jack continues back up on deck & finds Will. While he is standing beside him he looks at him strangely, "Ye don't have a pet named Tinkerbell by any chance?" Will just looks at him strangely & says no.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 12:20 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i want peaches back.....
oeps beautiful story's!!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:48 PM