KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Cjs Rp

Cjs Rp
Started by: Miss_bishie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

Cjs Rp

Captain Jack Sparrow started t' stroll down a stone road tryin'' t' figure out what happened. All he knows that t' Black Pearl once again was takin'' away from him and he be now at a strange town. T' buildin's be big and dark o' color. T' few people thar stick out like a pirate at a zoo.

How did t' pirate bishe get here? T' captain cant remember. We will assume he was splice t' mainbrace.

*Grumble Grumble*

"Hmm I be hungry." Jack continued t' stroll down t' stone road lookin' for food. He walked and walked passed buildin' and buildin' until he got t' t' end o' t' buildin's. Jack chuckled and did his kawaii and funky run down t' road with nothin' t' t' side o' him but fog. Jack ran and ran clueless where he be goin' but confident he was goin' somewhere. Jack knew thar was somethin' tucked away in his head about this place he was.

Jack trusted himself and let his feet lead him t' a black buildin'. T' buildin' was in t' middle o' a thick fog. Nothin' visible but t' buildin' and a sign t' t' side o' it with a bottle o' rum and a burger.

“There be a place where I can get some food.” thought Jack. He walked into t' strange buildin''. There were screams all around.

“A noisy place.” Jack whispered and sat himself down on a wooden stool. Jack put his elbows on a wooden table and looked around t' see thar was a lot o' people in this restaurant/bar.

“I wonder if they could be o' some help.” Mr. Sparrow thought. “I wonder if they can brin' me t' me pearl. I wonder if they have information o' this place. I wonder what they know what they don't. I wonder if one o' them will give a pirate a hand.” Jack saw a pretty lass and raised his hand. T' lass ran over with her blonde short hair and short red skirt flyin' in t' win.

“What's do you want t' order” t' waitress asked and blinked.

“A bottle o' rum and some Schillerlocken please.” Jack asked for politely.

T' waitress nodded her little pretty head and skipped t' t' kitchen.

“I wonder.” Captain Jack Sparrow thought and twiddled with a shiny spoon while reflectin' on t' possibilities.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:13 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

euhm I doubt this is apporved

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:14 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

OOC: Why what is wrong?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:15 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

you need aproval for an RPG in this section before you can make a thread.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:31 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Plus you have loadsa 't''s and 'o''s. Makes it hard to read stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:23 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Shifting...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 08:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

that is how i talk so i tried to make it realsitic sorry

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:21 PM