KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)

My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)
Started by: bookworm4lyf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)

On this hot day, everyone who’s “normal” would be cooling themselves off in the air conditioning rooms in there shaded houses. Yet, there was one 16-year-old boy, however, that wasn’t cooling himself of in the a/c, and this boy certainly wasn’t “normal”. He wasn’t just an ordinary boy. This boy was Harry Potter, a wizard. Rather, he was an extremely famous wizard that was attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was in going into his sixth year. His room in number 4, Privet Drive had been deprived of the air conditioning by his horrendous only living relatives, the Dursleys. In hope of picking up a cool breeze, Harry stuck his head out of his tiny bedroom window. Suddenly, a white blur came soaring at him! It was his snowy owl, Hedwig. Behind her, was a midget sized barn owl, Harry instantly recognized him as Pigwidgeon, rather known as Pig, Ron’s very, erm, hyper owl. You see, today was Harry’s 16th Birthday and these were probably gifts from his two very best friends, Ronald (Ron) Weasley and Hermione Granger. Harry opened Ron’s first, he really needed a laugh. Harry thought about his godfather, Sirius Black. Sirius had died last year trying to save Harry. He was killed by Voldemort’s crazy Death Eater, Bellatrix Lestrange. Harry was absolutely convinced that Sirius would still indeed be alive if he just didn’t have that damn need to save people when they were supposedly in trouble. He shook his head, and told to him, ‘It’s not your fault! Get over it! Move on! Move on!’ Harry opened Ron’s letter.

Hello Mate-
Happy Birthday! Hope you like your present! Anyway, how are you? Everything is fine here…Dumbledore said that we can come and get you tomorrow, be packed and ready! Hermione is here, and Ginny also invited Luna Lovegood. I got a letter from Dean Thomas, he was wondering if he could stay with me and my family for awhile seems his parents are going on a second honeymoon, and they would be gone while he had to get to school. Since he would need a ride to school and all, he thought it would be cool to stay with a wizarding family so getting to the train station wouldn’t be so hard. My family said okay, we’re getting him first, and then we will all come and get you for you are both coming the same day! Blimey Harry, you and Dean have to help me! There have been so many girl-talk conversations between them! Honestly, do you know how much girls can giggle….ages, man, ages! I hear our names (mine, yours, and Deans) sometimes. One day, I confronted the three about it, and do you know what they told me?!! They told me ‘only time will tell’, I mean what the bloody hell is that supposed to mean! Can’t wait to see you tomorrow!
-Ron-

P.S. Ever since Ginny found out Dean’s coming, she’s been acting awfully weird…I wonder….

Harry took out a piece of parchment, his quill, and some ink. He wrote…

Dear Ron,
I really can’t wait to see you all tomorrow! I wonder what the girls meant by that?!! I guess we’ll find out, eh!
-Harry-

Harry opened Ron’s present, it was a great big box of Weasleys’ Wizarding Wheezes! Ha! Just what I need, thought Harry. He picked up his quill and added…

P.S. Thanks for the Wheezes! We need some laughter in this dreary old place!

Harry tied this letter to Pig’s leg, and he flew off into the night air hooting shrilly. Hermione’s letter and present was next. He opened the letter first.

Dear Harry,
How are you? I’m fine, you probably already know that I’m here at Ron’s with Ginny and Luna. The girls and I have been talking a lot lately, and when you are here, everything will unfold! Dean, Ron, and you….well let’s just say…there’s stuff that you all have to and hopefully in time will, figure out. Happy 16th Birthday and I hope you like my present!
Love from,
Hermione

Harry tore open Hermione’s present. It was a Defense Against the Dark Arts book. Inside the book was a note, “If you ever think about continuing the DA, this will help us a lot!” Suddenly, there was a loud crack! Before Harry could turn around, a house-elf gave Harry a huge tight hug! It was Dobby!
“Er, Dobby, let go, your going to break my bones,” said Harry painfully to the over excited house-elf.
“Dobby has come to wish Harry Potter a Happy Birthday and to give him this,” said Dobby giving Harry a present, “But now Dobby must go sir, lot’s to do at Hogwarts.” With another loud crack, Dobby disapparated. Harry opened Dobby’s gift, he was betting anything that they were socks. Sure enough, as Harry opened the presents, two colorful socks popped out. One was blue with silver prophecies while the other was silver with blue wands. Harry packed his trunk and got ready for tomorrow. As he lay in bed, Harry wondered how the Weasleys and Dean were going to arrive. So far he had traveled to the Burrow by Floo Powder, which made him dizzy, and a flying car, which was now wandering some where in the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts. I guess I’ll just have to wait and find out for myself he said as he fell asleep. Harry had the strangest dream! In his dream, Harry was with Ron and Hermione having a great time at number 12, Grimmauld Place, the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. They were having a blast when suddenly Death Eaters attacked them. Harry woke up gasping. He was worried, and then he realized that Dumbledore was the Keeper of the Order of the Phoenix, nobody would be able to find the headquarters without him telling them himself. Dumbledore would never tell anyone against the Order’s cause where the headquarters was located. Plus the Death Eaters would never go near Dumbledore for they were extremely frightened of him. Calming himself down, Harry fell back asleep.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:29 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

Please tell me what you think and carry-on if you would like just one request if you carry on....please make the weasleys caome in a new way!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:30 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

ENJOY!!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:33 AM
bookworm4lyf

I have a question for you all, do you want me to write the story or would you like it to ba a carry-on?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:29 AM
O.A.R21

PLEASE WRITE MORE that stories awsome! big grin thumb up thumb up cant wait to see what happens!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:46 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

YAY!!! i'm so glade you posted it. i was gonna tell ya that you should. smile

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:51 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

you keep goin. its good, just add some more detail but becides that its really good. keep goin.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:00 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

it is sososososo gr8, like i sed in the pm.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:24 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bookworm4lyf
I have a question for you all, do you want me to write the story or would you like it to ba a carry-on?

do u think we should vote on that?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:26 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

more!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:16 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

its sooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!! u shud continue wit ur idea 4 the story!!!!!!!!thumb upbig grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:42 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

Thx so much people!!!!! I'll try to post more...but I'm zapped out of ideas for now! LOL! If you have any ideas on how the Weasley's and Dean should arrive...plz pm me....I got to go think now...lol!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 05:23 PM
bookworm4lyf

Hey!!...Here's some but its not a lot!

He tried and tried, but Harry couldn’t get that ridiculous dream out of his head. Harry kept on waking up on the hour, finally when it was 8 o’ clock, Harry heard his aunt, Petunia Dursley yell at him, “Get down here this instant, boy, and make breakfast!” Harry grudgingly got up and headed down the stairs. There in the kitchen door was his Uncle Vernon, his face was purple. He said, “This letter just arrived in the mail, it said you were going to, these Weasleys’ house,” looking at Harry, “Who’s giving you the right to go eh, we never said you could leave this house!”
“I wouldn’t be saying that if I were you Uncle Vernon, I could go upstairs right now and write a letter to Professor Moody and tell him how you’re treating me,” said Harry quietly, “Remember him, the one with the electric spinning eye.”
Uncle Vernon gasped, “Fine! You may go, boy! Just don’t tell that Professor of yours, I’m warning you,” he said.
You see, last year, on Platform 9 ¾, on his way back to Little Whinging, the members of the Order had decided to meet the Dursleys before they took Harry back to Privet Drive. Moody and the others had warned the Dursleys that if they treated Harry differently, as in if they did anything to him, they would do something horrid.

Tell me if u like!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:23 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

i like smile

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:39 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

me likey

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:48 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

Here's more!! I thnk I got an idea on how the Weasleys should come anyway...tell me if u like

Harry made breakfast, but to get back at what his Uncle said, he burned the breakfast.
As they sat down and ate, Uncle Vernon said, “How are those people coming, exactly? They are coming a suitable way, I hope, not through the fire or that ruddy flying car.”
Uncle Vernon said those words like they were painful or hard to say. This was because he and Harry’s aunt refused to believe that there was another world apart from theirs. They hated saying or hearing anything to do with “your kind, those people, or basically, freaks” as what the Dursleys called wizards and witches. Harry was forbidden to say anything having to do with “magic” out loud. The Dursleys ultimate fear and nightmare is that the neighbors will find out that their nephew is a “freak” and chuck them out of all the huge social affairs, organizations, and societies like the Annual Green Garden and Lawn Fair or the Country Club. Harry thought that this was incredibly stupid, yet he knew that if anyone who wasn’t a witch, wizard, or squib (a person who wasn’t magical yet born in a magical family) found out that there was a “magical world”, everything would go corrupt. This was the reason that the magical society had to be extremely careful!
“Er, I’m not sure how they are arriving,” said Harry to the Dursleys.
He, himself, started to wonder again how the Weasleys would actually arrive.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:01 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cool.post more please!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:05 PM
bookworm4lyf

thinking on a way for the Weasleys should arrive...any ideas...plz pm me!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:20 PM
bookworm4lyf

I have an idea....hint***....remember the first book....something that reflects light and shows something that u want...its that with a twist ...P.S. Its brand new...never heard of before...yet believable! Any guesses?!? hehehe...be ready for updates in the next two days!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:38 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

heyy!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:41 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote