KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » cuntinue this story in ur own way!

cuntinue this story in ur own way!
Started by: hk_*^^*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hk_*^^*

Worried cuntinue this story in ur own way!

lets do a random cuntinue story. ill start and um u guys carry on!!

Cole felt a sweat run down his face as he practiced break dancing. He fell on to the ground at one mess up for 100th times that day and felt like he was starting to get a bruise on his bum. He got up and gave up for the day.

Megan was at her locker trying to shut it close and was kicking it when the door burst open again. She gave up and took her bag out then closed her locker shut. She was supposed to be working on a English project with Cole and she was late. She ran down the hallway and burst through the front door. She jumped into her silver convertible (her family was really rich) and drove toward the Windsor Ave.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:15 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Suddeenly a Reaper sreamed down out of the sky and Cole's corpse was in it's bloody jaws.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:24 AM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

um..that dusnt rely make sense..

Megan parked at the 67 Widsor Ave driveway. She walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell. The door opened and Cole was at the doorway. "How come you are late?" "Oh. I was trying to close my locker." Cole rolled his eyes. "Just clean it out tomorrow, and it will be easier for you to close the locker." "I know, just lazy."

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:04 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Cole died! I just killed him off! Makes it more interesting, y'know.
Besides, it does make sense. She was driving towards the Windsor Ave and found Cole dead in a Reaper's jaws.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:38 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

With a blood-curdling scream, Megan looked on at her lover's dead body. Seeing the girl, the Reaper fled. Another time...

Megan vowed to get revenge, in the name of Cole.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:54 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

ok. cool. n/ebody else wanna cuntinue?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:00 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

cole ran toward the grand canyon and jumped off

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:03 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

~~The Ones... Cole is dead. We left off with Megan wanting to get revenge for Cole. erm~~

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:10 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Megan drove home, her eyes streaming. Walking into her father's room, she pulled out the pistol he kept in his drawer and ran out into the garden. All she had to do now was wait.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:29 PM
ZephroCarnelian

She stood in the darkness, heart racing, cheeks still wet from recently fallen tears.

The pistol felt uncomfortable in her hands, her palms clammy, shaking...

The darkness around seemed filled with shadows that danced and tormented her, fuelling her imagination, bringing back memories of the dreadful sight. The foul creature, carrying the limp, rended body of her beloved.

An owl hooted in the distance, ominously calling out into the night.

She shivered.

"Megan!"

She screamed and span around, looking for the source of the voice, waving the pistol frantically.

"Megan!"

From above. She looked up onto the roof of her house, the clouds behind it lined with silver by the moon they hid from view. Her mouth dropped open...

Cole stood there, face in a contorted grin... eyes glazed, blood plastering his shirt.

"I'm okay Megan. It's me. I'm going to come down and get you. Don't move...."

Megan's mind and heart were frantic. How, why? This isn't possible.

The clouds sailed by and the moon slid into view in it's silver majesty, loosing it's reflected light onto the world... revealing....

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:34 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yatta_Girl

The horrible beast climbing down the wall, its shape was twisted, it wasn't Cole or if it was, he was so distorted from the reaper that...
He turned, the sight was terrible, the light from the moon showed her now that her imagination had taken over.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:34 PM
Yatta_Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Yatta_Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Yatta_Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Cole face was mangled, blood spilling from his mouth. He kept moving, though, and he reached the ground. His skin had turned a pale gray hue, and his eye, a bottomless black.

"Why did you let me die?" He asked, but his voice was not his own. No, thought Megan, it was very different. Cole's voice was sweet, soft as a slight breeze in the spring. This voice was horrible--vile, like a poison in your mouth. It was deep and brassy. Megan's heart dropped. This was not her Cole.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She found the words spilling from her mouth, even though she knew this couldn't be the real Cole.

Cole advanced on her a few steps.

"No, stay away! Please, stay away!" she cried. "I don't want to hurt you again!" She raised the pistol slightly, poising it at Cole's chest.

"It's too late for that, Megan. Now, you have to face the consequences for what you have done!" Cole approached her a few more steps once more.

"No!" she sobbed, dropping to her knees.

Cole smirked. He had her right where he wanted her...

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:17 PM
hk_*^^*

perf guys

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:29 PM
frylock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cole's eye grew red as the color of blood and he quickly sprag back ward and jumped in the air quickly striking down on Megan Cole grabbed her pistol and............(your turn)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:39 PM
frylock is currently offline Click here to Send frylock a Private Message Find more posts by frylock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Wow you guys are weird. laughing

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:11 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol true! im gonna post now!

Threw it away and started to strangle her with his hands. "Help!" Megan tried to scream. "Help!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Megan woke up from the awful nightmare of hers. She quickly dialed Cole's number on her phone. "Hello?" Cole answered. "Cole! Thank GoD your ok!" Megan said, " I just had a nightmare where you died and then someone took over your body later on then tried to strangle me!"

Someone else's turn!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:25 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

"Megan i told you not to eat pork rinds before you go to bed" said Cole in a brotherly way. "I didnt! i dont like those anyway" she said in a pouty voice. "im not kidding i thought id lost you!"

"Ah Megan i wouldnt ever leave you." she stiffeled a cry. "Really?" He smiled on the otherside and said "I swear it, now did you finish the math homework?" She hesitated before answering.

((next person please))

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:19 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

"Waitaminnut... who-who are you?" asked Megan. "Cole never asks about my math homework! Who are you?!"

The stranger on the other side cackled, and Megan heard the line go dead...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:45 PM
Etrigan
?

Megan pulled back the covers of her bed, terrified, and found, to her horror, the exact same gun she had before lying on her mattress, covered in bloody fingerprints.
"No! Cole!" She began to weep, crumpling on the floor.
Without warning, something crashed against the window.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:04 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

And in came a large basketball, which suddenly sprouted twin miniguns on either side of it.

"Hello, Megan," it said, before firing randomly about the room, everywhere but her bed.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 03:47 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote