KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Collapse (finish the story)

Collapse (finish the story)
Started by: kaiy037

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaiy037
Pwned

Collapse (finish the story)

It was hopeless, I was going nowhere, but I didn’t stop. I couldn’t dare turning nor’ looking back. I could feel my knees trying to buckle under me, under me, but I didn’t let them, I couldn’t. I was out in the middle of nowhere. Running away, leaving everything behind. Then it hit me my legs finally gave way. I hit the dirt it was cold and hard. I lied there, wanting to stay like that forever. But I couldn’t, I had to go on. I got up, but my legs didn’t, they buckled, again, just as I struggled to get up. I finally gave up. I rolled over and stared into the endless depths of the night sky. Where am I? Will I make it? Does anyone care? Will I ever be happy again? I asked myself. My eyes soon swelled up with tears, I began to match each star to every one of my cause of tears. Before I knew it, I had cried myself to sleep.
Where I ended waking up was what I would have never imagined as heaven. I was lying in an old creaky bed, antiques and photos covered the shelves that surrounded me. Slowly I approached one of the frames, I squinted as I read what seemed like an awfully old letter. The bottom half of the letter had been ripped off, but I didn’t care, by now the smell of eggs, and the sizzling of bacon had overwhelmed me. Light flooded into the room as I opened the door and wandered off into the hallway. There were more photos, I stopped and stared at a man waving to the camera before boarding a jet.
“Good-morning dear.”
I turned to and old women, shocked. “Hi?” I answered confused.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

now, finish the story. see how many people can make up soemthing good. you can either start from the end of this, or start off where somebody else left off. just stat who you're following after.

please visit my site dedicated to my stories and poems:
Passing Regrets

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:48 PM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

The woman sat me down and served me breakfast. Not knowing where I was and who the lady acoss from me made me a little nervous.She stared hard at me. Her Eyes darting between me and the steaming plate in front of me.
''Aren't you hungry, Deary?"
My stomach lurched at the question.
" W-who are you?" I managed to stammer.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:16 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

"Oh child that isnt important not entirely. what is important is that you are alive. Oh yes lucky i found you when i did, you may not have lasted much longer." So i wasnt dead? I really couldnt express joy to the idea of being alive, knowing what i knew and having people chase me for it really wasnt something i wanted to return to. Never the less i ate the food.

"Good eat child eat, wht ever were you alone in the desert?" I dont know why but i felt like confiding in her. She seemed like she could be trusted. "I was running" i said. "Well whatever for" i looked at her strait in her eyes. "I was running from...

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 12:44 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

((Oooh. Nice guys. So far so good))

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:05 AM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((writers block))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:18 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I couldn't bring myself to tell her what exactly I was running from. I wanted to let her know, she looked so trustworthy, but something in her eyes led me to believe I should'nt tell her anything. "Well..." I couldn't find the proper ending to the sentence I had began, so I thought I should change the subject."I am extremely tired. It was incredibly hot out there and I need rest. "I think I just rescued myself from telling her something I might later regret...what now?

Cause I just got a letter to my soul
And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:48 AM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

"Oh of course dear sleep well the room is around the right" I climbed into bed and before my head hit the pillow sleep had taken me. Yet i awoke at around two am and heard her on the phone speaking of me. i knew i couldnt trust her. But what would i do?

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:02 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I listened. The voice of the older woman was muffled, but I strained my ears to capture the words.

"I have her... No, she hasn't displayed any of her powers yet... Yes, I'll make sure... Taker her to you? Okay... Right away, Master."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:24 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Fear ran through my veins at once. So she already knew that i had "powers"? I would rather think of them as a curse. I knew i had to get out of there. But where would i go? it didnt matter time was precious. i opened the window and jumped out and began to run. Problem is i had no idea where i was.

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:52 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

"Not good," were the first words out of my mouth. I was running toward no where. Maybe I can find another place to stay in...wait, they are not buildings here. No houses, no nothing. Were was I? "Going somewhere?" I knew it was her voice. I didn't turn around but continued to run. How did she get to where she was. She ran about a mile and the lady had appeared before her.. If I run, she'll find me anyway. "You can run, but you can't hide." There she was, standing in front of me, only this time, she had a sword in hand. "I'm assuming that's to kill me...um...why?" She didn't answer first, but she did almost kill me. "Why you ask?" Stupid question, I knew why she wanted me. "Take me to whom?" Before I knew it she grapped my hand and somehow I think I fainted.

And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Last edited by Augustus Rouge on Jul 7th, 2005 at 12:39 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:37 AM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

i awoke in a chamber similar to my own room. My first impulse was to try the door yet when i attempted to open it i found it was locked. I remebered having used power befroe and wondered if i cast a spell on the lock would it open. i tried but something was wrong i forrgot the words. it was then i knew that they had drugged my food.

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:55 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I have a painful headache and feel myself fall to the floor. My eyes were a little blurred and I looked up at the ceiling. There was a strange painting on the ceiling. It was a monster. An ugly monster with sharp teeth and green skin. I admit I am scared. I heard someone come into my room. It was her. That lady who had drugged my food! That lady who brought me here. That isn't the most terrible thing that's happened all day. Now its the fact that she's taking of her skin! She takes all her skin off as if she were a snake and she is...the monster painted on the ceiling! Oh, God! What have I gotten myself into this time?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 06:02 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

"what do you want with me?" i asked slured. "Oh child you posess such a marvelous gift. one my master and i wish to exploit!" So they wanted to learn of my poweres huh? well fat chance i didnt even know the answer to that question!

"You will never know." i spit at her and she made an odd sound that i can best guess was laughter. "Silly child you can hide nothing from us in due time you will tell me all i wish to know."

With that she left the room locking the door behind her leaving me to ponder my mysterious fate. Some how i had to escape the realm in wich i was captive but how?

With all my might i concentrated on one spell and closed my eyes. I still couldnt remember the words but something remarkable happened. i blacked out and when i awoke i was in an all new chamber that was bright and pleasnt.

i dint think i was the one who cast the spell. but how else was this possible. Could this be just another trick? No it felt safer this time

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 10:26 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

OOC:We're like the only one's writing...

A woman appears behind me. I don't feel fear, though. I feel a safe ambiant and a delicacy within her. I turn to face her and she was so beautiful...so captivating. "Who are you?" I managed to say after staring at her long enough. "Nevermind that, come on, we have to go."
"Go where?"
"Somewhere other than here. We are still in the same place, only a different room. "
"Where are we to go? I mean there aren't any buildings."
"If there weren't any buildings, then what do you call this?"
"Wait, when I was outside...."
"It was probably an illusion or spell they cast upon you. Come on, put this on." She hands me a long leather jacket, sunglasses, and a hat. "A disguise?" She nodded and put a clock around herself. She touched my hand, I was alarmed at first. Then it seemed so fast and blurry, but we appeared outside. "Damn..." I noticed why she had cursed. The gates were closed. "Maybe I can try something with my powers?"
"Okay, concentrate." I closed my eyes and imagined the gates opening. I remembered the words to the spell, too! I heard a squeaky sound and noticed the gates were opened. The woman grapped my hand once again and we ran down the street...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:18 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

And took a left. Behind us i heard an alarm sound they knew we escaped. I wondered to my self who this strange woman was but thought better of it because of the sounds of footsteps closing in.
We took another left and passed a beggar pleading for spare change.
For some reason i was compelled to help and as we ran by i dropped change.

The woman looked at me curiosly but continued to run as i follwed. my legs were burnig. "We have.... to s..stop soon!"
She nodded and slowed at a grocerie store. Strange that i never noticed these building before she entered and i followed.
We sat and as i caught my breath she asked "whats your name" i blinked baffled did she seriously not know? "Im Jennifer. uh who are you?" she looked at me and grined then answered i am lady......

((yeah why no one else post?? its odd))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:38 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

Celeste." I thought to myself for a moment...Lady Celeste? I don't believe this .Akward name. "Ok, Lady...tell me just so I can get a basic idea that you're not some creep. Who the hell are you?"
"I am...."

OOC:I don't know...oh well, I'm having fun writing with you anyway.By the way, you like acting? I read your bio. I love acting, I'm in Acting II in high school this year.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:40 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

"...No one of consequnce i can assure you that. I too have been endowed with an odd ability however no where near as special as yours." i looked at her thinking well that doesnt answer much of anything and she smiled. "in due time you shall be alright" Thinking about this i.......

((yeah i love to act im in Drama II this year too. wish other poeple would write this is begining to get intresting))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:48 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

OOC: Yep. You should get into acting instead of drama. Because drama is a little of everything, acting is only acting. That's what my drama teacher told me, so I auditioned for Acting II and made it! WOO-HOO! Last year I stared in this play called: The Role Of Della. It was so much fun!

I'll write later, I have to go now. bye!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 01:30 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I felt a sudden feeling in my gut. There was something wrong. Maybe I shouldn't trust her, after all, I can't really trust anyone around here. "Okay, not really the answer I'm looking for, but I take it you're not much of a talker. That's fine." I had my mind set on a simple spell that I memorized before I even found myself in the middle of this hell. "So now what?" She smiled and my eyebrow went up in concern. "I'm going to leave you at an abandoned building. There you will meet a man that goes by the name of Shadow. He's a friend of mine. While I look for an escape, you'll stay with him for a while. I wanted to jump on her and knock her out, but then I thought..."Is he cute?" She frowned."That doesn't matter, but yes...he's hot." I nodded. "You guys dating?" She shoke her head and we began to walk again. "No. Listen, you hurt his feelings, I'll hurt you." I stepped back and stopped. "Trust me, I wouldn't mess with you unless you really annoy me." We continued with our walk and we took a number of twists and turns until we managed to stop in front of a building. She knocked on the brick wall five time, said a few unknown words and it all seemed so fast but the wall....opened. "Another dimention," she explained. "Here we will meet Shadow." We stepped in and....

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:06 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

To my surprise Shadow was a guy i knew in high school. "Drake?! The hell are you doing here." i looked at him wide eyed and Celeste frowned "You two know each other?" of course i knew him we were best friends since freshman year and were stil now. "of course i know him we met in Mrs brannons Drama........."

((lol we dont have acting only drama but hey i steal the show everytime even if im not the lead part))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 03:28 AM