KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)

Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)
Started by: padmeXskywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)

It's the christmas holidays at Hogwarts. Oddly enough EVERYBODY (including Harry) go home for christmas. Everyone that is apart from Ron and hermione. They are the only two pupils at school. Hermione only wants to study, but Ron has other ideas....

"Hey hermione," he said, one day confronting her, "How would you like to...." carry on...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:59 AM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

whoa!!!!!!! good plot line, but remember the rules. plz don't take it in that direction because it means closing and a ban.

Hemione finished the sentence for him: 'Study together? that would be great, Ron!'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:17 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

Um ok I guss ... ron said his ears turning red

sig by barker he he

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:28 AM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

He and Hermione went to a quiet spot in Hogwarts to study.

while at the study spot, hermione noticed that ron is staring at her while she is reading her book.

please continue... thnks.... smile

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Sep 23rd, 2005 at 09:09 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 09:00 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

"Ron don't you have anything to do?", asked Hermione
"yes, of course looking at you!"
Hemione blushed "really ron, i mean serious work"
"this is serious work", ron replied, smirking!
...........carry onsmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 09:01 AM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

"Are you sure it's not hard work?" Asked Hermione, Still Blushing.

"Maybe" Ron Replied. There was an odd twinkle in his eye....

If you didn't catch what that was implying, then you need to get a life no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:41 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

"Well all this hard work is exhausting me..." Hermione sighed while looking at Ron like she never had before.
"Maybe we could take a break?" Ron asked with a grin on his face.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:32 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"Oh all right." she said to Ron. "I suppose so. What did you have in mind?"
"Something special, that is all I will tell you." he said slyly.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 09:17 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

"But we have to go somewhere first..." ron said as he grabber hermione's hand, helped her up, and led her down the corridor.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 11:52 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"Where?" asked Hermione impatiently, and curiously.
"If you just hurry up then you'd be able to find out..."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:26 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Ron leads Hermione to a deserted hallway near the top floor of the school and turns to the only picture in the hall. He taps his wand on it and it swings open...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:28 AM
Brunette Angel

... anybody?

Ron tells Hermione to close her eyes as he leads her through the opening. "Ronald, where are we going...?" She asked getting a little annoyed. "Just wait and you'll see, cause we're here!" he said with exitement in his voice.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:00 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Where are we - ron, this is beautiful!!!" hermione gasped, as she saw a very beautiful place before her.

no idea what the place is. you carry on... hey brunette angel, love the pic on your sig!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:11 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

oh thanks! i'm not sure what the place is either... i was hoping someone could think of something... embarrasment

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:34 PM
Brunette Angel

okay,

"Yeah, I found this place a little while ago," Ron said as he gently pulled her through an archway of flowers. The portrait hole had led them outside the castle to a secluded garden full of all kinds of flowers and covered in a thin layer of snow. There were vines growing all over and berries sprouting on them. The sun was shining through the vines and cast a brilliant glow on the snow.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:43 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Bending down, Hermion plucked a brillant blue lily from the water. "How prettyy Ron! Thank's for letting hme in on your secret!" Ron just smiled and stared at her. "Is there something wrong with my face?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 12:23 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"well, um, no...... you just blend in very much with the surroundings....." ron said looking away.

"what do you mean??" hermione asked, this time looking at ron's face. she's clearly puzzled.

ron smiled. "you look so beautiful when you look like that."

"like what? is there something wrong?"
i have a feeling this is going to be a bit cheesy......
continue.....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 12:44 AM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

"It's just that I..."
"what? hermione asked
"Well it's just that I..."

please go on

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:04 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"What is it ron?"
"Um....."
"Well?"
"Umm..... oh, wow! look at the time, i've got a bloody report to do!" ron ran out of the room and back to the library, leaving hermione standing alone in the middle of the garden

~ in the library ~
"Wow that was close," Ron sighed, and relaxed.
"What was close, Ron?" a voice behind him asked.
"Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Hey, calm down, it's just me." Harry's head was in the fireplace. "I just wanted to checking in with you guys. I'm having loads of fun at you house, Ron. The twins and I have been pulling pranks of Ginny." He chuckled. "So, you tell Hermy yet?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 10:05 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

"tell what"-Ron
"You know what..."-Harry
"Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. Well actually we were studying"-Ron
"Haha, you and studying don't mix"-Harry
"Didn't you want to ask her out to the Halloween Ball, I have already asked Ginny and she said yes, and didn't you want to say 'I love you'"Harry said making kissing noises

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 10:33 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote