KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Draco and Ginny....A tale...Unforgivable

Draco and Ginny....A tale...Unforgivable
Started by: NewYorkPrincess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewYorkPrincess

Love Draco and Ginny....A tale...Unforgivable

Hey...Well i came up with a Draco/Ginny story here's how it goes...(hope y'all like it)

Pain

Her food seemed tasteless in her mouth. The pictures wouldn’t stop coming and it took a lot of effort to draw back the tears. Now and again she’d look back at the slytherin table. She tightly bit her lower lip. It hurt but she was used to pain. She tried to blank out her mind but it didn’t work.

“Ginny, Ginny are you okay?” A voice asked. She quickly looked up from her food and dropped her fork in her plate to see a worried looking Hermione staring at her.
“Sorry, what?” she asked. Hermione studied her.
“I asked if you were feeling all right” she repeated. Ginny nodded, she wished Hermione wouldn’t stare at her in that way. With that look that says `I know you’re lying`.
“Are you sure, you look kind of pale” Hermione insisted.
“Yes I’m fine Hermione” she tried to assure her, but she couldn’t help sounding annoyed.
“She certainly looks fine to me” Ron said swallowing a huge bite of chicken.
“It’s just…..” Hermione started but Harry interrupted, “just leave it Hermione, you fuss too much” Hermione gave Ron and Harry looks that meant `you’re supposed to be on my side`.
Ginny rolled her eyeballs. She hated it when people fussed over her, she hated it when people treated her like a kid.
“Ginny you hardly touched your food” Hermione went on. She knew Hermione cared but she was starting to get on her nerves. But she forced a smile anyway.
“I’m fine, I promise, I’m just not hungry” she said, so not to rouse up anymore suspicions she quickly finished the potatoes in her plate.
Then she told the others “I’m a bit tired, I’m going to bed early” and she hurried off before either Harry, Ron or Hermione could say a word. For some reason she was scared walking to the Gryffindor tower alone. Especially after what he’d done to her. Tears filled her eyes but she pushed them away. The Gryffindor Tower was empty; when she finally reached it (she ran half the way). She stared at her pile of homework beside her bed and sighed heavily. She changed into her PJs and slumped on her bed. Right then she couldn't control the tears anymore. She just erupted in tears and cried into her pillow. The pain was simply too much to keep bottled up

“ Yeah and you were such a know-it-all goody goody two shoes” Ron teased. Hermione slightly looked offended but she held back her comebacks. Ginny couldn’t help but laugh at the two. She couldn’t remember ever feeling this good, well at least not in a long time, ever since he’d started……she brushed away the thought so not to ruin her time.
“What do you think Harry?” she asked the dark haired boy sitting across her. He looked up and thought.
“Well, she was a bit pushy and bossy” he said but noticing the look Hermione gave him he added “but if it hadn’t been for you Hermione, we would never have solved the mystery of the philosophy stone or the chamber of secrets” Hermione smiled at him.
“Remember when Ginny had a crush on Harry” Ron reminded Hermione. Ginny wished her bother hadn’t brought that up and she wished she hadn’t turned the color of a tomato. And Harry didn’t dare look at her, even he was embarrassed.
“Ron, seriously, do you really think it’s appropriate to bring up other people’s personal matters?” Hermione said. Ron just shrugged chewing his toast.
“No, it’s okay, I’m over Harry so I don’t really care,” she told them. Harry slowly looked up and looked her in the eye, she just smiled then he quickly looked away to finish his breakfast.

“Ginny, yesterday when you were acting a bit odd what was all that about?” Hermione wandered. Ginny looked up and gulped. She turned round and stared at the Slytherin table, he’d kill her if she told any one. She quickly turned back to face Hermione so no one would notice who she’d been staring at. She hated being put on the spot like that. Even Ron and Harry had looked up from their food to hear her reply. She started to search her head for a lie but luckily for her she didn’t have to because just then owls flew into the great hall to deliver the mail. But Ginny could feel Hermione’s eyes still on her. An owl which Ginny recognized straight away to be the family owl dropped a letter in front of her before landing softly on the table. Recognizing the handwriting to be her mother’s she tore open the envelope and read it.
“What does it say Ginny?” Ron wanted to know. Ginny read the letter over again. “Not much, mum just wanted to know how I was doing seeing as it’s my 5th year and everything….and the next bit’s for you” She handed her red head brother the letter. She watched as his eye-balls moved from side to side then he burst out laughing. He was laughing so much that he caused quite a few heads to turn round.

“What is it, what’s so funny?” Ginny wandered. Ron finally calmed down “Fred and George have been causing so much trouble at home, mum says they nearly blew up their room trying to make new and improved sweets, their driving her mad” Ron finally calmed down.
“Those two never change” Hermione said looking up from the daily prophet. Ron continued to read the letter “and she wants me to keep an eye on you like you’re in trouble or something…..you’re not in any trouble are you?” Ron wanted to know looking quizzically at his sister. Ginny rolled her eyeballs; she knew that ever since the incident with Tom Riddles her parents always kept an extra eye out for her, watching everything she did, even Ron sometimes but this time she wasn’t in that type of trouble, this time it was different. “No Ron, I’m not in any trouble” she answered, Ron continued to stare at her then he finally said “good” then he turned to Harry, “ mate, you alright?” Harry quickly looked up and nodded but it was obvious something was bothering him “you haven’t said a word for a while now” Ron pointed out. Ron watched as his friend gave no reply but went on eating.
“I have to get a move on guys, see you at dinner, I doubt lunch time because my time table’s kinda tight” Ginny informed standing up.
“See you later then” Hermione greeted. “Later, sis” Ron said. “Bye Ginny” Harry said looking up at her. Ginny smiled at them all “bye” she said then she was off. She took her time walking through the corridors seeing as they still had plenty off time before their classes actually started. When she finally got to the Gryffindor tower it was empty (as usual during breakfast), she got her homework that was due for the day and went through them making sure she had everything and shoving them in her bag. That’s when she realized she hadn’t finished her potions homework that was due that morning. She quickly sat down and started jotting things down and going through her book all over again which took a lot of time. If she wanted to get to class on time she had to run by the time she was done. She ran out of the common room and headed for the dungeons for potions. She was running so much that she didn’t realize it when she bumped into someone causing her to drop her books.

“Oh, I’m so sorr...” she started but the person interrupted her. “So what do we have here, it’s the Weasel” the person said in a cold mocking voice that was full of hatred. Ginny looked up to see who she’d bumped into…Draco Malfoy. Her heart started beating fast and she started to tremble.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:46 PM
NewYorkPrincess is currently offline Click here to Send NewYorkPrincess a Private Message Find more posts by NewYorkPrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewYorkPrincess

Draco Malfoy

“What d’you want Draco?” Ginny said trying to sound as firm as possible but her voice betrayed her, it shook horribly. Draco looked down at the little Weasly girl. “Temper, temper weasel” he said then he turned to his two companions, “You guys go on without me, I’ll catch up with you later” he told them. He made sure Crabbe and Goyle were both out of sight before he turned back to the read head.

Ginny Weasly had become something like a toy to the Slytherin boy since after the incident with the chamber. She’d become something he could make fun of, make her life miserable and take out his anger on and the only reason he’d chosen her in particular was because of the fact that she was a Weasly. Draco couldn’t really explain his hatred for the Weaslys or why he hated them so much, maybe it was because of the way his father always blamed them for every little misfortune the family ever had, or maybe it was the fact that the Weaslys were different from any other pure-blood family-they were muggle loving. But he especially hated that mud-blood, Granger and that scared face, Potter.

“You stupid little girl,” he said. Ginny looked up at Draco. She wandered when his bullying would stop, she couldn’t understand why he kept hurting her like he did, she remembered all the nights she would spend crying but all she could feel was anger at herself, why couldn’t she stand up for herself and prove her mother and Ron wrong that she wasn’t little Ginny anymore. She had to fight back.

“Shouldn’t you be home with mummy, oh I forgot you don’t have one just some rubbish you call home” Draco said with a smirk. Ginny swallowed hard.
“I have to get to class, Draco” Ginny said in what sounded like a whisper. Draco just laughed at her. She made for her books that were on the floor but Draco was too fast for her, he’d got them before she even reached them.
“Give them back, Draco” By now her voice sounded firm. Draco Malfoy smirked at her pathetic looking second hand books, and then the smirk was replaced with a smile but Ginny knew it wasn’t a friendly smile, she knew he was about to make fun of her.
“I’ve seen poor but this is just ridiculous; tell me, do you guys have to save up to be poor?” he said. Ginny felt anger rush through her veins, so much anger that she couldn’t just let him get away with it.
“We may be poor Draco but at least we don’t stoop to the level of joining the dark lord, did he even pay you well for it, we’re proper good wizards Draco, we don’t kill people just to please some stupid wizard and get paid with rotten money that we go flashing around to get into the ministry, face it Draco, the only reason they pretend to like your father is because of his money. So, yes Draco, we’re poor but you know what, I’d rather be starving or living in a shack rather than be like any of you in that rotten family of yours” She spat at him and she couldn’t believe what she’d done though she knew she’d have to pay for what she’d said. Even Draco was taken aback because for the first time she’d spoken back. But he said nothing, he just stared at her. Ginny watched as Draco went through her books. Draco opened her potions book and found a piece of parchment inside. He could tell it was her homework and that she’d just been working on it. The little red head watched as the blond Slytherin took the piece of parchment and tore it into little pieces.
“That’s my homework!” Ginny nearly shouted. Draco gave her the evil eye “my point exactly” his voice sounded so cold and bitter. Ginny watched some more as he set the torn pieces on the floor aflame with a twirl of his wand then he put his wand away. Ginny stared at the torn ashes that just lay on the ground. She couldn’t believe her eyes, she couldn’t believe what he’d done. She felt so angry seeing what she’d spent ages on doing on the floor like that. So much anger clouded her mind that she raised her arm to slap him but of course he was way too fast for her and a lot stronger, he grabbed her around the wrist before her arm could reach his face. He was holding her so tightly around the wrist that it hurt so much. “Don’t you ever...” he told her through gritted teeth as he tightened his grip on her wrist. Ginny’s wrist hurt like mad, it was like agony. “Draco…draco….please” she said as tears started to fill her eyes. But the sight of her in agony only made the Slytherin boy smile with satisfaction he tightened his grip even more. “Draco, draco …please….i’m..i’m sorry…” Ginny said as the tears started to flow. It took about fifteen more seconds of agony before the Slytherin boy let go. Ginny robbed her rosy pink wrist that was throbbing with pain. She wiped her eyes but the tears continued to come. Draco shoved her books back into her arms violently but because of her now swollen wrist that screamed in pain she dropped the books. With eyes full of tears Ginny bent down to pick up her books.
Draco Malfoy looked down at the pathetic and helpless looking Weasly. He nearly felt ashamed but not quite, he enjoyed hurting her, it made him feel good.
The littlest Weasly stood up with tears rolling down her cheeks and with her right wrist hurting madly.
“I’m late for potions” she told him with a sniff but she didn’t dare look him in the eye. Draco reached out and directed her face to him with her chin.
“ Stop the water woks weasel, and if you don’t want your other one looking like this, you better come up with a convincing story to tell everyone” he told her as he took her right wrist and smiled at his fine work. Ginny stared at him wet faced with so much hatred. “Why don’t I just tell everyone what you’ve been doing to me, Draco? I’m sure Luicius wouldn’t be so proud to see you out of Hogwarts” She said threateningly but it cost, Draco tightened his grip on her already throbbing wrist. Ginny screamed in pain and more tears streamed out of her eyes but lucky for her Draco let go. He watched her then to her surprise he reached out and wiped her eyes, she looked him in the eye, “Now hurry up and get to potions, and for pit’s sake wipe your eyes, you look so pathetic, besides we don’t want Snape asking any questions now, do we?” he said looking at her like she was a piece of rubbish. Ginny wiped her eyes like he’d asked then she started to walk off towards the dungeons.
“Oh, and Weasly…” The blond haired Slytherin said. Ginny stopped in her tracks and looked back at him. “Say a word about this to any and I promise you, you’ll be out of Hogwarts even before I am” he told her looking dead serious.
The red head tucked her hair behind her ears, then she nodded and walked down the dark deserted corridors. When she made sure he couldn’t see her anymore she burst into tears as she broke into a run.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:46 PM
NewYorkPrincess is currently offline Click here to Send NewYorkPrincess a Private Message Find more posts by NewYorkPrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

shouldn't this be in hp fiction

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:07 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Awww... poor Ginny!

It's a really good story, you've got me hooked.

Keep up the amazing work!! big grin

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 03:09 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewYorkPrincess

glad someone likes it

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:44 PM
NewYorkPrincess

The doors to the dunjeouns flew open and every head to round to watch Ginny walk into the class room.
"Miss Weasley,Why may i ask are you late?" came a silky cold voice from the very front of the class. Ginny stopped in he tracks. Her mind started racing to find an excuse. She couldn't say the truth...Draco would kill her. She swallowed hard and thought of something fast as all eyes stard at her.
"Well, you see proffessor i went to bed quite late last night and this morning after breakfast i went back to the tower to relax abit so i guess i kinda dozed off" she said. At first she thought Snape wouldn't believe her as half of the class started giggling and laughing. But it seemed to have been answer enough for the proffessor because a smirk broke across his face, probably glad he could punish her.
"You silly little girl...you really are worse than your brothers...50 points from Gryffindor" Snape said. Gasps and groans could be heard from the Gryffindor side of the room but from the Slytherin side came giggles and smiles of satisfaction. Ginny stared at the proffesor unbelievably "Sir...you can't possibly take out 50 poin-" she started but Snape cut in " I can do what i very well please, i am the proffessor here not you" he said his voice sounding as cold as ever.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:46 PM
NewYorkPrincess

"But sir, 50 points just cuz i was 20 minutes late!!" Ginny argued furiously.
"Miss Weasly, i suggest you return to your seat before i am forced to take out more points for wasting time during my lesson" Snape said. Breathing hard, Ginny made her way to seat beside her Gryffindor friend, followed by disgusted looks from the Grffindors around her.
She couldn't remmember ever hating potions as she did then, she couldn't concentrate and it hurt like mad writing with her swollen wrist. At last it was time to hand in their homework and Ginny couldn't've felt more humiliated as she did then.
"Miss Weasly where is your homework?" asked the potions master. Ginny couldn't say the truth so she told the only answer possible "I didn't do it" She answered pathetically.
Snape smirked "another 30 points from Gryffindor" Snape said. Ginny stared at him hatred in her eyes as Gryffindors groaned and threw her more lookks of disgust. "You can all thank miss Weasly for her stupidity!" Snape said marching to the front of the class. After some more horrible times of potion making the bell finally rang. Saved by the bell, Ginny thought as she packed up her stuff and made to exit the room. But she heard snape say from the front of the class "Miss Weasly, i'll be expecting to see you tomorrow night and friday for your Detention" he said. Ginny Gapped at him "Detention? But sir you've already taken points off!!" She complained but snape said "I do not appriciate it when my class is interrupted by some irresponsible brat like you" Ginny couldn't've hated him more. She stood there speechless then made to exit the class room when snape spoke again "And i'll be expecting a five page essay on The good and bad effects of a PolyJuice Potion by tommorrow morning" he added. Ginny nodded "Yes sir" then she exited the class as fast as she could before Snape could say anything else. After two more lessons of transfiguration and more pain from her throbbing wrist she ditched her friends and headed back to the Gryffindor tower instead of the great hall for lunch. She wasnt ready to face everyone including Ron,Hermione and Harry to tell them that She'd lost 80 points for Gryffindor. Hating herself along with everthing else around her as the question - Why Me- repeated itself over and over again in her head.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:46 PM
Brunette Angel

Aww.. I hope life gets better for Ginny.

I love your story! I'm rooting for ya!

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 12:03 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelfire13

your story is great and eveything but, what's draco raping ginny just kidding laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 12:28 AM
angelfire13 is currently offline Click here to Send angelfire13 a Private Message Find more posts by angelfire13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewYorkPrincess

no no nufin like that

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:24 AM
NewYorkPrincess

hey if yall have ideas u can put them on

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:25 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

Post more!!!!!! i love this story!!!smile please keep posting!!eek! I can't wait or ill seriously go crazy!!! jumpy

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 02:39 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

so i guess u ve gone crazy manu 13 as no1 has written 4 a very long time

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:18 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

NewYorkPriness will write soon enough

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:53 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

oh I did... The hospital people said I would be A-ok soon though... stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 09:48 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewYorkPrincess

Hey guys...i'm so sry i havnt posted 4 such a long time. I had stuff goin on but guess what.. i'm bak.
I'm reall glad yall like my story so here it goes... hope yall like it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 05:43 PM
NewYorkPrincess

Chapter 4: HARRY

When she got to the girl’s dormitory she slumped on the bed and thought about everything. She couldn’t believe how stupid she was to let Draco bully her over and over again. Why couldn’t she stand up for herself like a real Weasly and weren’t Griffindors supposed to be brave? Why wasn’t she? Maybe she really was a stupid little girl. She sunk her head inside her pillow, disappointed she’d let one of Draco’s best insult get to her. Tears streamed out of her eyes as she wished she had a different more enjoyable life.
After a while she decided to get started on Snape’s five page essay so she sat up in bed and reached into her bag for a piece of parchment and a quill. She ignored the pain that soared through her wrist as she put a title at the top of the parchment. Then she searched through her potions book to see if she’d find anything on ‘polyjuice potion’. Half an hour later and she still didn’t find anything and she’d started to get hungry, she went through all her books for another 20 minutes but she still found nothing and her grumbling stomach didn’t help.
She lied hopelessly on her bed as more tears started to come. She hated Snape, Draco…and even herself. What would Ron say if he knew what a coward she was being…but Ron couldn’t know, nobody could, Draco had made that more than clear. But what if she told Ron and made him promise he wouldn’t tell anyone…yeah right, Ron would be running to Dumbledore’s office before anyone could stop him…

“Ginny” ginny was snapped out of her thoughts by a voice she more than recognized.
“Ginny, ginny where are you?” the voice called some more. Ginny quickly wiped her eyes and sat up Indian style on her bed “In here Harry” she called back. A few seconds later a head peered inside the room. “Hey Ginny” Harry greeted stepping into the room and taking his place beside her on the bed. “Hello Harry” Ginny said forcing a smile. “ Why aren’t you at the Great Hall like everyone else, Ron’s been worried sick?” He wanted to know.
Ginny sighed “I just thought I’d get a head start on some homework” she half lied. The dark haired boy nodded in understanding. After a few seconds harry looked up and looked her in the eye “I heard bout what happened in potions…did you really loose 80 points for gryffindor?” he asked. Ginny could see that look of hope in his eyes, the look that told her he wished more than anything she’d say no, that it was just a rumor. But Ginny nodded “Yeah, I did” she answerd. Harry looked away disappointed but then he picked up the piece of parchment where she’d put the heading ‘The good and bad effects of polyjuice potion’
“That’s suppose to be Snape’s cruel punishment for me but I can’t find anything on the stupid polyjuice rubbish.”she told him. Harry smiled to himself remembering his second year experience with polyjuice.
“This is probably supposed to be one of Snape’s sick jokes. You can’t find anything on polyjuice unless you look in the restricted section of the library” he told her.
“I hate that guy” Ginny mumbled. Harry smiled “who doesn’t?” he said but then to her surprise he reached into his pocket “thought you might need this” he said as he handed her an apple and a sandwich. Ginny grinned, “thanks, you’re a life saver, thought I’d have to starve” she said taking a bite from the apple. Harry watched her for a second and couldn’t help but smile then he picked up her quill and started noting down everything he knew about polyjuice as she continued to munch on.
15 minutes later he handed her 3 pieces of parchment “That’s as much as I can do, but if you get Hermione to look it over, she could make it a 5 page essay. Ginny nodded more than happy. Harry stood up “I should get going” he told her. Ginny nodded “ Thanks a million for the essay” she thanked him, he shook his head “It was nothing, you deserved it” he said then added “Look Ginny, is there anything you’d like to tell me…its just you’ve been a bit off lately and its not like you to lose huge points for Gryffindor” Ginny looked away, she wished she could tell him. But instead she shook her head “No, I’ve just been real tired lately” she lied. Harry nodded, then made to leave but he found Ginny pulling him into a hug. It took him totally by surprise. He didn’t know what to do and he certainly couldn’t remember ever hugging her so close up before. “Thanks again for everything Harry, you’re a God sent” he heard her say. “Don’t mention it” was all he could say as he finally hugged back, his arms round her. But just as sudden as the hug had started it ended. Harry gave her a last smile and exited the room wondering what in the world just happened as uninvited thoughts filled his head.

Ginny sat back on her bed and sighed, if she hadn’t hugged Harry like she had he would’ve seen the tears in her eyes as a picture of Draco bullying her poppd into her head after he’d asked her if there was anything she wanted to tell him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 05:46 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

aww.. thats really sweet... happy Its really good, keep going!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:14 PM
NewYorkPrincess

thank you, thank you..

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:38 AM
NewYorkPrincess

here's some more smile

Chapter 5:

Harry sat absentmindedly on the seat beside Ron…still in thought. Her hair, her scent. He stopped his thoughts from going any further.

“Harry..harry..” Harry looked up to face Hermione who seemed to be watching him closely.
“What d’you say?” he asked her.
“Ron wanted to know if you found her” Hermione filled him in. Harry couldn’t’ve felt more lost in his life. His thoughts had been so concentrated on someone else that he hadn’t been conscious to what was going on around. him.
“Found who?” he wanted to know. Ron stared at his friend wandering what on earth was wrong with him.
“Ginny…you went to look for Ginny, remember?” he said as if he was talking to someone that was mentally handicapped. Harry nodded.
“Yeah, she was doing some homework” he answered before drinking some pumpkin juice. Hermione and Ron seemed to leave it at that and ended up arguing about something Harry didn’t really care about.

Ginny? He couldn’t possibly be feeling what he thought he felt…just like that. Just because of a stupid hug that only lasted a few seconds? No he’d felt it before. That morning when she said she was over him he’d felt some sad feeling inside nearly like the kinda feeling you get when someone tells you you’ve just been diagnosed with a horrible disease. He hadn’t understood why he’d felt that way at first…but now he knew. He sighed and shut his eyes. This was the last thing he needed in his life right now, complications, when voldemort was out there probably scheming up some new diabolical plan.

“Harry, are you sure you’re not sick or something?” Hermione seemed to be studying him again. He wandered if that was some kinda habit of hers.
“I’m fine” he answered without any enthusiasm.
“Its just you’ve been acting a bit…um…different since you went to check on Ginny” Hermione seemed to conclude.
When he heard his sister’s name Ron seemed to be more alert and he suddenly watched his best friend suspiciously.
“Mate, what really did happen when you went to see Ginny?” he wanted to know. Harry looked from Ron to Hermione as they both watched him with the same kinda looks that read ‘curious’. Harry sighed and rolled his eyeballs before taking another sip of pumpkin juice
“She wasn’t in the common room so I thought I’d check the girls’ dormitory, I got up there with a charm Fred an George taught me, I found her in one of the rooms doing homework, I helped her out a little, we talked a bit then I came back here” he explained.
“Did you ask her about the 80 points rumour thing?” Hermione who was convinced the rumour that was going around wasn’t true asked. Harry nodded.
“What’d she say?” Ron wanted to know. The dark haired boy told them what his best friend’s sister had told him.
“But it’s not like Ginny to lose points like that” Hermione said like she just discovered she had a mystery on her hands.
“No one’s perfect Hermione and it’s not like you never lost points” Ron pointed out.
The idea of not being perfect seemed to hit Hermione hard.
“When did I ever lose points for Gryffindor?” She wanted to know
“Um lets see…does first year and trolls ring a bell or maybe second year and the forbidden forest or maybe…” Ron was saying before Hermione cut in
“Okay Ron, you’ve made your point. I was just trying to point out that something isn’t right with Ginny” Hermione tried emphasizing but it was obviouse neither Ron nor Harry was listening so she packed up her books and with a quick good bye she headed for her next lesson with one thought in mind.
I’m going to find out whats going on with Ginny…no matter what it takes.

Minutes later Harry and Ron left the Great hall and headed for their Divinations class. As Ron went on about some Quitditch team, Harry wasn’t listening he was thinking about how he felt. There seemed to be some kinda war in his head.

-You can’t let some girl distract you, what about Voldemort?
-What about Voldemort?
-he could have some evil plan to kill you
-he’d wanna kill me face to face and Ginny isn’t some girl
-Voldemort killed your parents…all the family you have not counting the durslys
-My parents would want me to be happy
-You think that girl could make you happy…you’re just sixteen
-I can’t help the way I feel
-But she said she was over you. And you can’t just dismiss Voldemort…you were born
to fight and defeat him.

And so the battle went on in his head for the rest of the day. Whatever he did who ever he was with he couldn’t get Ginny’s picture out of his mind . That night in the common he watched from afar as Hermione helped Ginny with the polyjuice essay. Watching her as all manner of thoughts entered his head. He remembered all the times he’d spent at the burrow in her company. He couldn’t throw all that away for some evil wizard world domination obsessed maniac who already ruined his life. That’s why he came to the conclusion: Voldemort can wait.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 01:06 PM