KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Daughters of the moon

Daughters of the moon
Started by: rare_fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Daughters of the moon

Ask to be apart i think ?

Vanessa walked down the street her heels clicked soften ly on the pathment her eyes filled with the moons rays she let them go in into her body.Her amult stade the same no light meaning a good sine for now.She sighed she have been thinking of school all day when she had to stop kissing michail his band was playing to night and the others where at homeshe didnt tell them she was going out she had to have time aloun .She steped in line for plant baag whereing a blue chekerd miny skirt with a hug tight pink halter top her hair up in a poiny.She pushed thouw the moveing body michils band was ona 1hour brack for the other bands she walked thouw hopeing not to run into him.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 07:50 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Risquer
Xpatriate

her friends had never really approved of him. No one really did. Not that they should have of course. He was a rebel, to say, with those dark eyes…. It wasn’t that he did anything wrong…. Or was mean, or anything of the such… there was just… something about him. The way he stood, and walked. The way he talked, or sighed…. Vanessa stopped herself there. ‘I have to stop thinking about him’.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:58 PM
Risquer is currently offline Click here to Send Risquer a Private Message Find more posts by Risquer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

"i cant...i can't i will,,,i hafe to,,"she sead softly walking on .Her heels scared a smooth sound on the floor.She held her books tightly to her soften bodt.Her mind raced with thoughts.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 01:33 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote