KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Shaman King: Quest to be king

Shaman King: Quest to be king
Started by: Night_Striker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Worried Shaman King: Quest to be king

hey would anybody like to help me finish my story u can add on to it or finish it ur self and i'll c if i like it well here it is

Shaman King: Quest to be king

Our story takes place at the home of twin brothers Zack and Zeke. The twin brothers looked exactly alike except Zack, the older one by a couple of minutes was medium built, with long black hair and grey eyes. On the other hand Zeke was muscular and had spikey black hair with silver eyes and was cocker than his brother.
These twins weren't ordinary boys. They are shamans. This means they can see spirits and have spirit protectors. Zacks spirit is called the Shadow Wolf and he gives Zack the powers of earth,lightning,water & speed. Zekes spirit is called the Spirit Falcon and he gives Zeke the powers of fire,thunder,air & the ability to see into the future.
At the age of sixteen they knew it was time to leave there home town of Shadonia to become Shaman King. After Zack and Zeke left their home town they ended up in a forest. As Zack and Zeke walked through the forest they heard a sound and Zeke asked Zack "what was that?" "I don't know" Zack replied. So they continued walking through the forest. As they came up to the end of the forest they saw a mysterious figure. Mysterious figure "Who goes there?" "I am Zeke and this is my brother Zack." "So why are you two young boys out here in this forest?" and Zeke replied "My brother and I are on a journey to become shaman king." "Well your to late for that because i'm also on my way to be king" replied the mysterious figure. Zeke replied in a cocky voice " Well i'm sorry to burst your bubble but nothing will stop us from becoming kings our selves!"

Last edited by Death Bringer on May 29th, 2006 at 10:24 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2006 10:21 PM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote