KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Zeke and rare_fox's story: High School Days

Zeke and rare_fox's story: High School Days
Started by: ZekeHumanslayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Zeke and rare_fox's story: High School Days

so how do u want to start this off

sig by alliance thnx dude smile im taking request

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:02 PM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

well to start things off my characters name is going to be Shawn and he is just entering highschool and is the quater back of the football team and he secretly like one of the cheerleaders. so pretty much here is the background on shawn he has always played sports and he's always been to busy with his sports to have a girlfriend and thats what he is going to try and get this year and he is going to try and make some new friends shawn has just turned 15 and is looking to have a great four years in highschool his blue day classes are Math,ac lab,P.E.,physics his red day classes are english,history,health and strength and conditiong then after every blue and red day of school he has football practice and sometimes games usually on friday nights

Last edited by Death Bringer on Jul 20th, 2006 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:05 PM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Lol ill start...My persons name is camille and she just to be a top of the cherrleader team .

Camille sighed to her self as she walked out of her last class it was math she was realy good in math and her classes she just to happy to foce on her work.Since she was the lead of the cherr leaders he was happy as ever.Her hair was down and she carryed her booksto the locker dwn stairs passing the foot ball room that was filled with laughter.She shoved her books in nicely and walked on out side to go to the feild to get some time aloun or talk with some one.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:09 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Shawn got out of his last class physics early and was down on the track running and doing some other stuff like sit ups and pushups and more running football practice had just started and he was getting in shape because he was the quater back and he had to be at his best so he wouldnt let his team down. Shawn saw a girl walking down onto the field and he said as he past her while he was running "hello there my name is shawn whats yours?" Shawn stoppedand started doing some sit ups and waited for the girls response.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:15 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(wuts weird is my classes for my character are the classes i had my sophomore year lol)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:15 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Edit:
Sorry I thought this was in the general fiction section embarrasment

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:17 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

wut do u mena its a multi author story me and rare_foxs story y would u think it wa sin genral because it say its in the multi author section and all plz dont come in and mess up the boards for the story plz and thank you

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:20 PM
Camille's_Death

(lol)
"my name is camille nice to meet you shawn"she looked down at him she glimped up for a moment seeing her cherrleading team doing stuff and stared at her.The cherrleaders had there own lang camille new what they where say.The cherrleaders waved her over"i got to go my team needs me"she sead with a smile and joged over to her team the cherrleaders talked as one of them gave her new out fit camille headed of to the girls locker room.She went into the girls locker room and into a stall and changed into the out fit a light purple miny skirt and a black halter top.She didnt like the out fit but she had to where it she placed her hairup and walked back to the girl that had there out fit on.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:22 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(so i guess the school colors are black and purple thats cool i guess i was leaning more towards red white and blue but black and purple is ok)

Shawn got up from off of his back and started doing push ups and while he was doing his push ups he said to the girl "ok its fine i guess i'll see you around some time?" Shawn got up and took off his shirt now showing his muscular chest and put his shirt on the fence near the track and started running again and then five minutes later he saw the football team going down to the practice feild and he picked up his shirt and his pads and cleats and went down to the practice feild also and put on his cleats and pads and kept his helmet off until he had to put it on.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:33 PM
Camille's_Death

((i was going to add pink ....lol...but i wasnt going to make you where where pink hot pink thats what iwas think :P ))

Camille looked around geting the team of cherrleaders and told them the cherr they where sopposed to do the girls followed and she smiled.As her part came the girls lost her balce and camille landed on her back she moaned loudly the the girls hudled over to her."Camille you ok"the girl with black ahirsead"i dont know.."camille lade there moaning her head felt dizzy.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:38 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(well i dont think a football team would wear pink anyways lol)

Shawn was getting ready to go out to the field when his coach put a hand on his shoulder pad and told him to take it easy today to just go ran on the track and get some exercise like he had already done. So Shawn took off his cleats and pads and he went back up to the track and when he got there he saw a girl lieing on the track and some other girls standing around her Shawn ran over and looked att the girl and said "hey are you ok? wait your that Camille girl right? Shawn went over to her and helped her up onto her feet and then he said to her "now dont go hurting yourself you are a cutey." Then shawn took off his shirt put it on the fence and started running again.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:44 PM
Camille's_Death

((lol i know))

"Sorry "the girl with the black hair sead"its all right"camille sead she wasnt made she head her hand she got backto mormal"shawn was nice to you.."a girl sead to camille as camille reached for her water.Camille sruged her shoulders" maybe hes a nice guy"camille reply to the girl and got up and they went over the cherr this time they got it right.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:51 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Shawn was running by and he noticed that Camille was back up and cheering and as he past her he said "im glad your ok." Shawn ran another lap and then he went to the bench and grabed his water and drank some of it and then he started doing his push ups and sit ups and with every push up he did his arm muscles bulged and showed and then he stoped and rested for a couple of minutes before he started running again.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:56 PM
Camille's_Death

Camille looked at the girls holding her up she jumped down the girls took a brake camille sat in the grass and looked at the sky pratese was over he rhead felt a little pain but she was ok her hair was down now she pulled her hair down and it landed on her back and framed her face grabeing her stuff she was the last to leave she got her bag and headed of the feild.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:03 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Shawn saw someone at the gate to the track and they threw a football at camille and Shawn ran over and he jumped and caught it before it hit Camille and he got up and threw the ball back at the person who had thrown it and hit them right in the back of the head and then he turned to Camille and said "im sorry i dont now who that was or why they tried to throw that football at you so once again im sorry." Shawn then grabbed his pads and everything and went into the football locker room and put his pads in his locker got his bookbag and left to go home

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:11 PM
Camille's_Death

Camille rushed of the feild she didnt feel safe there when the team there.She placed her other stuff away and chit chat with her friends for acouple mins as they went there way home she went her way she yawned and went on.She looked around still didnt feel safe right nowshe wonderd if she was still going to the dance place to night she didnt know but she walked on down the street.Her eyes looked around for any one going to hit her with any thing wondering why some one wanted to hit her with a foot ball she do any thing meanto any one she was one of the mosted kliked 14 year old girls inthe school.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:14 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Shawn was outside in his front yard next to camilles house. He was practiceing his throwing and his accuracy when he saw Camille on the street he stoped what he wa sdoing and walked over to her. "Hey i never knew you lived on this street i've never really seen u outside much either?"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:21 PM
Camille's_Death

"i been in the house alot..i live right over there by your house.."she sead she knew he lived there because eery day i seen him walk inn the house and out.She smiled and looked at him friendly she was she still looked around to see if any thing was comeinga at her.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:26 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

"well why dont you like to come outside much and what are you looking for?" Shawn started looking around but saw nothing and was confused. "well if you wanna hang out or talk sometime just come over ok or you can call meok bye."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:55 PM
Camille's_Death

"bye"she sead and walked into her house the cold hit her face makeing her smile she closed the door and walked in her parents want home yet she sighed placed her bag down.She fished her homework at school she sat on her chair in her room on the computer in the school chat room.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:08 PM