KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Inuyasha story

Inuyasha story
Started by: _Rare_Fox_

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Love Inuyasha story

This is going to start of soo differnt and all people pick people who arnt picked.....start of with the main carters....wink

Need a koga roll badly

Ill be kagome...she is my fav wish i was her sad

A sunny day for there jorny kagome hadnt spokon for awhile and took a lead in walking.Inuyasha pig head jerk didnt care sango seem to thinkwhy was kagome ackting so strange before she knew it Kagome had stoped.She elbowed miroko and noded to kagome"Whats wrong?"he piped up"a jewle" kagome replyed softly as if she was teird."then lets find it!!"he sead heading faster runing down the path he smelt anouther demon he knew who it was koga.Inuyasha had nocked kagome down and didn't care he ran and kagome hit the ground and didnt get up she leaned up closeing on eye.The only thing holding kagome up was her elbow...koga showed up and picked her up kagome tryed to hold onto sango but her hand sliped from hers.Kagome didn't strugle this time.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:23 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Can i be Inuyasha? Actually i'll give a go at Koga if that's alright.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:38 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Ok smile.....are you stalking me you are every where i go now...0.0....lol..j/p

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 02:31 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

O.K this is my first time talking to you in months. And this is my first time seeing you but you were in my Rp thread and Itachi Vs. Inuyasha thread. Either way sup camille.

Koga stared down at Kagome his strong, warm arms wrapped around her. His eyes sparkled out of anger or sadness it was uknown. "I see that damn mutt isn't taking much care of you. I should have expected that though from such a rude lousy dog. Koga held Kagome up and his face curled into a smile. "I missed you." He said and bent down low and started to look around her everywere to make sure she wasn't hurt. She had one mark from the ground on her. Koga brushed it off with his hand, he then looked up at Kagome smileing.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 02:46 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Not much i missed you all i had stuff to do and i finly got free time ^.^...awww my eye keeps watering because i gess i got soup in it..it burns!!..lol....im stalking you now...

"thanks..koga....inuyasha has been acking weird and realy mean lately i don't know why" kagome let out a soft sigh when she had finshed her hair was pushed back so she could see.The smell of wolf filled her lungs from koga mixed with a beary.She didn't hear inuyasha he doesnt care about her he doesnt care if she is ok or what ever...he realy is a hafe demon she thought in her head.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 02:52 AM
Striding Cloud

(Lol! laughing )
Koga nodded listening to every word that came out of Kagome's mouth. "Hmmm that's not hard to belive. The retrid mutt is a half demon, he's such a neuses. Don't stress yourself all out on him. All your care and beauty will be gone to waste." Koga's eyes sparkled as Kagome's hair blew in the wind. He then seen her push it back so she could see. "I swear if he layed one finger on you i will go kill him. He should be dead anyway, if Sesshomaru doesn't do it i will." Speaking of Sesshomaru he hasn't be around lately must be up to something diabolicle. No big surprise though he's come back with a bang.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 02:59 AM
Camille's_Death

"thanks inuyasha is neaver nice the only ones are nice to me is you and sango and miroko...Sesshomaru has been gone for a while....i wonder where he could be...is proble of looking for inuyasha right now to kill him."she sead thinkg about where Sesshomaru would be he hasnt shown his face for a while...why? she was thinking now..waiting for kogaa to speak.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:05 AM
Striding Cloud

"No problem Kagome. Yea i do too, but i doubt he is looking for that useless mutt." Koga who was now looking into the sky, the hot red sun beating on his face. "Kagome may i hold you and show you something? I just know you will love it. It may even remind you of the human world." Which i want to live with you at. Or maybe even here. I love you so much Kagome, is unbelivable. Koga thought and wanted to tell her but he knew it would be too much.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Nov 4th, 2006 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:13 AM
Camille's_Death

((what does....[i] mean?))

"sure i gess you can show me..."she sead looking at him...she gave him a freandly smile to be nice as she looked up into the sky above her for a while.She looked up at koga ,the night air seem to fillthe air for a while,she didn't notic it was geting into the late evening.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:18 AM
Striding Cloud

(My bad i just edited it. Man this is awesome! big grin It's just like Rping but it's a story. I have to try doing one of these one day.)
Koga picked her up and began to put his energy in his feet. He felt the sacred jewel shard flowing threw him. He took a step forward and then disappeared and reappeared in a field of flowers. Koga kept holding Kagome as the wind blew and made her and his hair blow in the wind also blowing the flowers. The sun began to go down making it a even more beautiful site. "So how do you like it?" Koga said looked her still holding her.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:23 AM
Camille's_Death

(yep ^.^.....its cool i was reading and i sead man im i out of the loop all ready on killermovies because the [i] ))

Kagome blinked both her eyes a couple times what a rush kagome thought for a momment."its so beautiful koga"she sead as she looked around her brown eyes sparkled a little she looked around and took in a great sent into her lungs.She smiled softly and gazed on .She looked over at koga for a minute he was so nice wonder why she was oways scared of him.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:28 AM
Striding Cloud

(Lol! laughing Yea. I'm watching a DBZ movie called Lord Slug it's awesome! big grin)
Koga smiled when Kagome smiled softly. "Your smile is beautiful just like it." Koga hadn't seen when Kagome looked at him for a minute. But soon he turned back around to see Kagome smileing and gazeing at the flowers. "Is this what you humans call romantic?" Koga said sounding embarrased.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:34 AM
Camille's_Death

((some times you watch the wierdest things...lol...who am i to say.. stick out tongue ))

Kagome tryed to to giggle or what ever"yes they do koga" she sead it was funny how he sead it she looked at him and then the flowers.Once more she place her hair back out of her face so she could see her brown eyes looked up into the night sky for a while and rested there.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:37 AM
Striding Cloud

(Lol! laughing )
Koga stratched his head feeling stupid. "Then can i kiss you?" Koga said and began to move his face closer to hers before she even said yes or no. He seen her looking in the night sky. It was dark now as his face moved closer to her's.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:45 AM
Camille's_Death

(stick out tongue.........is there a inuyasha 4 ??)

Kagome blushed a little and her mind couldnt make up her mind"i don't know" she knew he took that as a yes,so she meet him half way.She kissed him lightly she was on her tippy toes she was short compared to him.She had her eyes little open wpndering if his where open.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:50 AM
Striding Cloud

A feeling that Koga had never felt before flowed threw his body. He was loving every minute of it, his hair blew in the wind. "Kagome i love you." He said and picked her up so they were the same size and she didn't have to stand on her tippy toes.

(You should bring in Inuyasha seeing this. He would be so mad. big grin)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 06:38 AM
Camille's_Death

(i half to find some one to play that part ill get my friend...ill play a little part till i get some one.))

Inuyasha went on grombling anoyed right now thinking where wasting time since she is gone,we could have been looking for shards right now.As he past he had seen to bodys up in the the middle of the land.His eyes took a harder look to see who it was...kagome and koga! the anger rised in her"koga!!! get your claws of her
!!" he sead he been a little shocked thatkagome was kissing koga.

Before kagome could reply to koga she seen inuyasha ,she felt kind of mad and sad at the same time.Why did he come and how did he find her.?

Inuyasha martched over to koga and pulled kagome to him,kagome strugled repetile"let me go inuyasha!!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 02:29 PM
Striding Cloud

"Hey let her go mutt!" Koga yelled and jumped into the air. He spent around and his foot smashed into Inuyasha's face. He then started running and a whirlwind appeared as Inuyasha was sucked into the air. Koga jumped beside Kagome. "Are you ok?"

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 09:15 PM
Camille's_Death

"yeah im fine...thanks.." she sead in a soft smile.She looked at inuyasha when he started to match his sword was drawn and lifted up ready for a wind scar attack.With out thinking kagome sceamed"sit boy!" as inuyasha crashed to the ground she shouk her head .

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 09:42 PM
Striding Cloud

"No problem." Koga said smileing back at Kagome. "Put the sword down mutt before you hurt yourself." He said smileing and started laughing when he smashed into the ground. "Just like a lousy dog. Kagome let's get out of here."

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 02:32 AM