KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Hellsing

Hellsing
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Hellsing

well since i havnt seen a thread about hellsing i thought i would make one myself. I realy like this ( even though i have only seen 3 episodes ) its a good anime i advise this series for anny anime fans

NOTE: this is a violent series i do not advise it for the weak of heart or if u are expecting a child laughing out loud

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:58 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I heard of Hellsing, but I've never seen it. Can you give me a sinopsis?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:23 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

sry im not good a explaining things

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:51 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

ooh!!! my favorite!!!! i love this show. so vampire-y. i love it. but i like 'police girl' the best. hehehe. she's so cool. arucard is so cool!!! lovely show. basically, vampire (arucard) kills other vampires as he's part of a special organization. he exterminates the scum of the earth.

i own the dvds, and my parents didn't care that it had a 16+ rating on it. yay!!! fun watching. i played it to freak out this annoying kid that kept on running in. it was hilarious! he would take one look and run out screaming. i know it sounds evil, but it's really funny, cuz we thought he wasn't afraid of anything.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:48 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

my friend FB told me all about this series..I looked everywhere for and cant find it! sad

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 06:51 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Warning HELLSING ROCKS!

a couple of days ago, i went to a huge borders in sea side and bought the first volume of hellsing. one, it looked fascinating. the drawings and story. two, i saw pix of alucard and police girl in nora's siggy. so i thought i'd check it out. after the store, went back to the condo and read it, i love it! the story is amazing, the drawing is well done, and i can't wait for volume two! alucard rocks! i have a question, since the family is hellsing, does it bare any relations to van helsing?

(please log in to view the image)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 10:25 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Warning ALUCARD KICKS MAJOR ASS!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 11:23 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

when does the second volume come out?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:01 AM
Peach
mordrem

Don't know...but I love Hellsing, it's an awesome anime yes Very bloody and violent, though, not for the weak of heart.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i don't have problem with violance in anime and mangas, just gory movies. how come in the anime, they spell the names differently?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:15 AM
el_barto

who knows

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:46 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Is this on TV and if so when is it on?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:39 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Different ways to translate stuff.

It was on some cable movie channel (Action Channel, I think), but that was back in October, I don't think it's on TV anymore.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:34 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i've seen pix for the anime, but never seen them on dvd in stores.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:44 AM
fungrl515

well, it should be alucard, cause dracula backwards, in case you guys didn't realize that. van hellsing i think does have some relation, though i forget right now.

integra is awesome, but i like seras more. i mean integra is almost at the point where she's too manly. but, she's really cool, nonetheless.

MEDIA PLAY!!!! everything you want is at media play or suncoast. i love them!!! being a replay member really helps. seriously, there's tons of manga and dvds at media play. also funco land. barnes and noble for manga is pretty good. i mean, they do have a good selection for manga. usually, i got to media play, a big electronic store in new england, to buy anime and barnes and noble for manga.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:35 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Aren't they making it into a movie?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hmmm....I don't know. I haven't heard that rumor yet...I know that they're currently (FINALLY) translating and releasing the manga over here...no more of me sitting there with my dictionary trying to read the Japanese version laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

nora: i don't think i get media play... *thinks over*
captain rex: omg! eek! that would be so damn sick! i would love to see that and pay good money to go to theaters to see it over and over! eek!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:08 AM
fungrl515

they never release any movies in western MA. it's so annoying. You know the Inuyasha movies? I haven't seen any of them, cuz they were never released near me. It gets me so annoyed!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:02 PM