KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Ranma 1/2

Ranma 1/2
Started by: jennyanderson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jennyanderson
The Author

Ranma 1/2

I'm a great Ranma 1/2 fan, so I decideed to create this thread just for him or her. Who here hates Akane Tendo? I do! Anyway, are they airing any brand new series of Ranma? Why did they stop? Was the creator facing any writers block or did it get banned because of all those steamy and nude scenes? Personally I think that it is the best anime ever to be created. Anyway, in this thread you guys can discuss anything about the Ranma 1/2 anime you like, so have fun!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:02 AM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

last i heard it was up to series seven
and i would doubt its because of the nude scenes
cause alot of anime have them some ten times worst

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:13 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I love ranma ( but he's funnier as a girl ), but Pichan is just too cute (^ w ^ *oink oink*

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:28 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

ranma...laughing I saw the first couple of episodes and thought it was hilarious

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:40 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

is this series any good cuz i thinking about renting it..

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:24 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asami
Vicious and Malicious

I really like Ranma but its not aired over here. Have to spend ££££ just to get hold of the DVD's online.

Akane's kinda annoying, she obviously likes him but doesn't admit it! Shampoo's cuter I reckon

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:14 PM
Asami is currently offline Click here to Send Asami a Private Message Find more posts by Asami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

not aired here, but i have no interest in the anime itself, only the manga, which i love. i really like akane, as she's almost just like me. it's so funny!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:46 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cat Girl Sheryu
Punk Girl

i thinks ranman 1/2 is funny ^^ happy

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 09:02 PM
Cat Girl Sheryu is currently offline Click here to Send Cat Girl Sheryu a Private Message Find more posts by Cat Girl Sheryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I love Ranma,but its a bit to long for my taste(yeh,the day i even THINK about collecting it will be the day i go bankrupt)

My fave character is Ryouga,HES SO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!Mouuse is cool too^_^

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 09:14 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I love Ranma too!! I've read like, the first 9 books, but I haven't got the rest. They have to be on, what?? Book 25 now???

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 10:29 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

BTW to the person who made this thead,they stopped after 7 seasons ibelieve..i mean,Mrs.Takahashi must have gotten tired writing the manga and continuing it,i know i would!

Im glad they stopped though,it was getting boring watching the same thing over and over.Damn that Takahashi....
still like Ranma though

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 11:03 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cat Girl Sheryu
Punk Girl

lol

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 11:51 PM
Cat Girl Sheryu is currently offline Click here to Send Cat Girl Sheryu a Private Message Find more posts by Cat Girl Sheryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I love Ranma; own the first two seasons and one of the movies. I really like Kodachi (although probably not as a suitor). Akane irritates me, though.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 12:21 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cat Girl Sheryu
Punk Girl

*agrees with the Akane part lol*

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:30 AM