KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime character that you would like to mutilate

Anime character that you would like to mutilate
Started by: dragonpisces272

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Anime character that you would like to mutilate

I know every one of you have an anime character that you would just love to slowly kill. Feel free to let out your anger here!

*Takes hentai character and slices hair with a sharp sword.
*Makes a voodoo doll and slowly poke needles
haha devil

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:38 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Ash out of pokemon. he is the most rritating cartoon character that has ever existed miffed

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:24 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ohh...dragon ball z chracters and pokemon and digimon worst character ever..DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:12 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Tenchi, that little piece of shit is the worst charactor who ever lived. He has a absolute gall to be called a hero when he can't fight to save his life. Besides if he dies Ryoko's free for Vegellamy (me mate who almost never posts here!)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:53 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yeah, Ash sucks; bad. Stuff a pokeball down his throat

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 08:09 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

sephiroth... the most overrated anime-designed character ever.... hate hate hate....

but if it had to be a pure anime.... I'd have to say Mia and Yuli from Ronin warriors....

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:54 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i would kill that stupid "nebula chain" guy from the knights of the zodiac...
(and you are right that little kid was kinda annoying)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:03 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

*takes a bat to ash's nards* if he has them

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:26 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I also have to say Zell from ff8... anyone who uses the word "Chicken wuss" should be badly mutilated and left on the side of a dirt road in Arkansas...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 09:23 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
*takes a bat to ash's nards* if he has them

laughing out loud lol probably not

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 10:07 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

yeah that little so and so,his voice annoys me so much!!! miffed ****in annoying piece of shnozel

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 08:58 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firithlotwen

how about sesshomarus (from inuyasha) fluffy stuff? it irritates me messed

Thanks you all in LOTR Forum for making life more fun!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:32 PM
Firithlotwen is currently offline Click here to Send Firithlotwen a Private Message Find more posts by Firithlotwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battosuai_Tim

DEFINETELY FRIEZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH, SOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!! HE JUST WOULDN'T QUIT!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:38 PM
Battosuai_Tim is currently offline Click here to Send Battosuai_Tim a Private Message Find more posts by Battosuai_Tim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
sephiroth... the most overrated anime-designed character ever.... hate hate hate....

oh will u people just DROP IT (this isn't the link vs sephiroth thread and this is not THE VIDEO GAME FORUM it is the artwork/anime forum)

BTW: i would like to beat the crap out of...... buu from dbz (REALY I DONT ****ING CARE IF HE LIKES CANDY)

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 11:59 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah, but FF7:ac is a movie....so what does he turn into then? just a character?

btw Sephiroth owns, i dont see how he's overrated

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 12:22 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im_Fuzzy
AKA: Tim_Fuzzy

the movie is not even out yet so you can't judge it now

"NOW YOU'LL SEE HOW REAL VAMPIRES DO BATTLE!" Alucard from Hellsing

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 12:37 AM
Im_Fuzzy is currently offline Click here to Send Im_Fuzzy a Private Message Find more posts by Im_Fuzzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

who's judgeing it?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 02:15 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Anyone from a crappy romance comedy. I fu@cking hate romance comedies

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 02:55 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

especially love hina?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:36 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
oh will u people just DROP IT (this isn't the link vs sephiroth thread and this is not THE VIDEO GAME FORUM it is the artwork/anime forum)

First and foremost, tetsuya nomura was long a manga artist before he made his debut in character craft in ff7, therefore his designs are completely manga oriented which is where anime comes from. I dont care about the stupid link vs sephiroth thread, I despise the plain design of the character and how people think he's the best thing ever. Plain and simple

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 08:29 PM